What's new

Taliban threaten to target MQM

Pakistan Army should have taken out terrorist MQM long time they have killed thousands in karachi and are involved in millions of robbery and also take extortion money from traders they have destroyed economy of Pakistan by their actions completely ruined everything they will have to pay the price can't get away with it

MQM thugs can be dealt with later.

First they need to take care of the Taliban instead of waiting for a future war with India which wont happen in their lifetimes.

MQM has a lot of weapons so once taken by army, it will increase there stock. Also anp and ppp militia wings.

I wish this statement would have came from GHQ.. right from top chief of army stuff..About time some1 take action against mqm this unquestionable killing In karachi must stop..Period .!

Pakistan Army should have taken out terrorist MQM long time they have killed thousands in karachi and are involved in millions of robbery and also take extortion money from traders they have destroyed economy of Pakistan by their actions completely ruined everything they will have to pay the price can't get away with it

I have no more words to clear this common misconception that MQM is responsible for killings in Karachi. I have given the following:

1) MQM is blamed regardless of the victim, be it an opposite figure or a supporter of MQM.
2) It is not taken into account by people that MQM is from amongst Karachiites, they have families here and not in any other part of the country so they can never want a destabilized Karachi.

But who cares. Atleast not my fellow Pakistanis.

I have no more words to clear this common misconception that MQM is responsible for killings in Karachi. I have given the following:

1) MQM is blamed regardless of the victim, be it an opposite figure or a supporter of MQM.
2) It is not taken into account by people that MQM is from amongst Karachiites, they have families here and not in any other part of the country so they can never want a destabilized Karachi.

Sir MQM is behind all the murders even most of their own people they kill to get support and on most of the times they kill because on their members disagreed with don Altaf Bhai on some issue and after killing them their leaders are the first one to reach for funeral basically threatening the family to keep mouth shut I know many families who are on the run and who were in MQM are now hiding from MQM terrorists

Sir MQM is behind all the murders even most of their own people they kill to get support and on most of the times they kill because on their members disagreed with don Altaf Bhai on some issue and after killing them their leaders are the first one to reach for funeral basically threatening the family to keep mouth shut I know many families who are on the run and who were in MQM are now hiding from MQM terrorists

Haha ... you know them all btw Your Talibani p1g$ killed 40000 pakistanis , attacked military bases ,beheaded our soldiers .. they own the acts and glorify it.

Haha ... you know them all btw Your Talibani p1g$ killed 40000 pakistanis , attacked military bases ,beheaded our soldiers .. they own the acts and glorify it.

PAC of National Assembly informed that MQM's unit terrorist encroaching property worth 4.5 Billion rupees.
MQM's notorious unit and sector terrorist who are involved in all kinds of criminal activities ranging from extortion,target killing,kidnapping etc are also involved in encroachment of govt properties,public parks,play grounds and amenity plots.MQM's senior leaders like Babar Ghauri,Sohail Mansoor etc are directly involved in encroachment business here in Karachi and in fact the fortune they've made in such a short span of time(Mushrraf era) is primarily made of up money made out of this encroachment business,modus operandi is quite simple,they eye a property and the send MQM's criminal unit/sector touts to encroach it,if the property is private then they terrorize and force its owner to 'settle' the property and pay him peanuts for his property. They have encroached and occupied and 'settled' many properties using these tactics. . .

Terrorism of MQM exposed

Why do people still vote for MQM?

MQM is as good or bad as most other political parties in Pakistan. Somehow, it gets demonized a lot in Punjab with Altaf presented as having horns and a pointy tail. Maybe, there is some truth in it but then all other parties are also littered with pointy-tailed creatures and get a relatively free pass.

PAC of National Assembly informed that MQM's unit terrorist encroaching property worth 4.5 Billion rupees.
MQM's notorious unit and sector terrorist who are involved in all kinds of criminal activities ranging from extortion,target killing,kidnapping etc are also involved in encroachment of govt properties,public parks,play grounds and amenity plots.MQM's senior leaders like Babar Ghauri,Sohail Mansoor etc are directly involved in encroachment business here in Karachi and in fact the fortune they've made in such a short span of time(Mushrraf era) is primarily made of up money made out of this encroachment business,modus operandi is quite simple,they eye a property and the send MQM's criminal unit/sector touts to encroach it,if the property is private then they terrorize and force its owner to 'settle' the property and pay him peanuts for his property. They have encroached and occupied and 'settled' many properties using these tactics. . .

Terrorism of MQM exposed

leave it no point arguing the MQM fanboys are so brainwashed they won't see anything! they will be blinded to the fact that the same jagirdara and wadera there British national Leader claims to hate is the one they are in an alliance with since alomst 5 years!

for a british national sitting in britian it is easy to say anything when he has crazy brainwashed supporters who will deny everything and defend him at all costs.

I have noticed that almost every karachaite on this forum supports and take stand on MQM to varying extent.....it seems MQM is very popular among mohajirs.

I have noticed that almost every karachaite on this forum supports and take stand on MQM to varying extent.....it seems MQM is very popular among mohajirs.

even pathans support MQM in karachi, its not just about mohajir

Many of Karachiites including myself who have all family members in Karachi dont support MQM. MQM is not national party. Its not all inclusive. When MQM is pushed for answers, it becomes a mazloom and bechari party and starts calling everyone else by ethnicity.

MQM started as a mohajir party but with very genuine grievance against the system. But urban terrorism was still part of this strategy. Over the years, it has become a party thats part of the system, the status quo. That is why, no matter which government, its always part of that government.

So all its revolutionary, bold and fashionable statements against terrorism, feudal system, all sound very, very hollow. It can do a lot of sensible things being in government. But it takes a path of cheap publicity stunts initiated by its leader who is the biggest coward.

Many of Karachiites including myself who have all family members in Karachi dont support MQM. MQM is not national party. Its not all inclusive. When MQM is pushed for answers, it becomes a mazloom and bechari party and starts calling everyone else by ethnicity.

MQM started as a mohajir party but with very genuine grievance against the system. But urban terrorism was still part of this strategy. Over the years, it has become a party thats part of the system, the status quo. That is why, no matter which government, its always part of that government.

So all its revolutionary, bold and fashionable statements against terrorism, feudal system, all sound very, very hollow. It can do a lot of sensible things being in government. But it takes a path of cheap publicity stunts initiated by its leader who is the biggest coward.

whats wrong being in government? isnt the opposition the status quo??, being in opposition every time will make you say that MQM always opposes the system and cries.

is it not better than being in opposition and complaining every time, small parties like MQM cant make government, so they can only be part of government, they wont make a good opposition either, being part of the government is the best option

Back
Top Bottom