What's new

Taliban threaten to target MQM

Gud, NUST? National stadium, ever visted to Esa nagri? :lol: Absolutly not, You can't become their member, I'm amazed even so close to them you never experienced anything negative. and far as Racism matters, Mate, How someone could be racist against itself. and now I don't think you are in position of accepting facts.

Been there many times, I have seen nothing from them that is racist, though I have seen hatred for the land grabbers of ANP but then again, not for Pashtuns. Which is why MQM has the 5th largest number of Pashtuns in a party!

Been there many times, I have seen nothing from them that is racist, though I have seen hatred for the land grabbers of ANP but then again, not for Pashtuns. Which is why MQM has the 5th largest number of Pashtuns in a party!
Absolutly true, you guys face rude behaviour from ANP(Pashtun men), similarly they had faced similar racist taunt from urdu speakers, Nothing is hidden, I'm sure chit and skin Mafia cases do happens in your area. I know many local parties do that but who started that trend?

nation is sick of taliban threatening and rehman malik warnings :rofl:

Absolutly true, you guys face rude behaviour from ANP(Pashtun men), similarly they had faced similar racist taunt from urdu speakers, Nothing is hidden, I'm sure chit and skin Mafia cases do happens in your area. I know many local parties do that but who started that trend?

Not rude behaviour, land grabbing, Bhatta and drug mafia. Stuff they do in KPK too

Not rude behaviour, land grabbing, Bhatta and drug mafia. Stuff they do in KPK too
No Mate, Not everyone do that, and their zones of land grabing are too limited, Do you want to join APMSO, MQM's student wing? Wat your Parents says?

No Mate, Not everyone do that, and their zones of land grabing are too limited, Do you want to join APMSO, MQM's student wing? Wat your Parents says?

No politics allowed in Uni, I only correct mistakes here against ALL parties!

No politics allowed in Uni, I only correct mistakes here against ALL parties!
I were referring to volunteerly services, You should atleast join them.. share your efforts and time with them, after all they are right on cause according to you, Don't you believe on sacrifices? Don't limitized yourself on "JUST" and "ONLY" terms. I'm sure you believe in your opinion and will share your struggle for MQM practically.

I were referring to volunteerly services, You should atleast join them.. share your efforts and time with them, after all they are right on cause according to you, Don't you believe on sacrifices? Don't limitized yourself on "JUST" and "ONLY" terms. I'm sure you believe in your opinion and will share your struggle for MQM practically.

I have signed a surety bond, can not participate in politics :P

[video]http://www.zemtv.com/2012/11/22/cross-fire-taliban-ko-shikast-daynay-wali-ek-jamat-22nd-november-2012/[/video]

I have signed a surety bond, can not participate in politics :P
Not in University, but in your area , just become a part of APMSO with proud . just team with your friends and visit different areas ,different people , educate them about Mqm's policey. Tell them the vision of Altaf Bhai, Take part in Poster pasting ,sport and competition hold by them . I'm not saying that your efforts are needed in NUST but they will for sure guide you about your tasks.

Not in University, but in your area , just become a part of APMSO with proud . just team with your friends and visit different areas ,different people , educate them about Mqm's policey. Tell them the vision of Altaf Bhai, Take part in Poster pasting ,sport and competition hold by them . I'm not saying that your efforts are needed in NUST but they will for sure guide you about your tasks.

Lame attempt at trying to paint me as biased :D

Lame attempt at trying to paint me as biased :D
Wat?:what: I were just impress by your sincerity with Mqm, even more then their own hardcore party members, guys like you are needed to bring revolution in all over Pakistan. I'm sure they soon make you their sector incharge. Its for Pakistan's sake, and Mqm is only one on right path.

Wat?:what: I were just impress by your sincerity with Mqm, even more then their own hardcore party members, guys like you are needed to bring revolution in all over Pakistan. I'm sure they soon make you their sector incharge. Its for Pakistan's sake, and Mqm is only one on right path.

hi comedy king!:tup::)
realy good posts, even baised but still good!
at least not supporting talibans?

Back
Top Bottom