What's new

Taliban threaten to target MQM

Sir defusing one bomb Sir that is even bad for them I am telling you about the street crimes these MQM terrorists are involved in and the mass murders of people of Karachi
again alleging with out dam proves, what is wrong with you!
yes they hve militant wing, but they arent going to use it for mobile snatching?
& by the way check lahore,s street crime rate, is MQM doing that also?
be wise & sensible!

Reports from Peshawar are true with evidence, but Karachi :rofl: Most of such reports are biased itself just to propagate the false efforts of Interior ministry, always remember that apple and banana example of Mirza for Malik

you think dawn.com is apple & bannana?
wow, check your fever friend!

MQM might be a terrorist party or not!!! but currently ALL of Pakistan and its political parties are united in protecting people in the month of Muharram! for once everyone should put politics on a hold and unite in protecting the ashura procession.

come on & be true pakistani political parties including MQM, all of them dont give dam about anything, they just think for more power!

again alleging with out dam proves, what is wrong with you!
yes they hve militant wing, but they arent going to use it for mobile snatching?
& by the way check lahore,s street crime rate, is MQM doing that also?
be wise & sensible!

wow, check you fever friend!
Sir My relative lost a mobile in mobile snatching one of his friend was in MQM he asked him from where did he lost his mobile so my relative told him the details so his friend took him to famous building known as nine zero and asked him to stay outside and went in and after sometime brought his mobile so how did that mobile reached nine zero ???????????????????????????

wow, check you fever friend!
They reports watever they were told, Ofcourse by whom, after 4 failure in 4 different cities on a single day, these false satisfication tactics were expected. "Sub kuch Hosakta hey, System yeh apna hey".

Sir My relative lost a mobile in mobile snatching one of his friend was in MQM he asked him from where did he lost his mobile so my relative told him the details so his friend took him to famous building known as nine zero and asked him to stay outside and went in and after sometime brought his mobile so how did that mobile reached nine zero ???????????????????????????

earsay prapoganda!
rubbish
they are dealing millions @ 90 guss your cousin dont know that!

They reports watever they were told, Ofcourse by whom, after 4 failure in 4 different cities on a single day, these false satisfication tactics were expected. "Sub kuch Hosakta hey, System yeh apna hey".

"Sub kuch Hosakta hey, System yeh apna hey"

nice lol!
when peoples start talking to terrorists, & big leaders like QAZI, IMRAN , NAWAZ become afraid to condeme TTp sure that will start happen!

"Sub kuch Hosakta hey, System yeh apna hey"

nice lol!
when peoples start talking to terrorists, & big leaders like QAZI, IMRAN , NAWAZ become afraid to condeme TTp sure that will start happen!
Now our only hope left is Quid-e-tehreek Altaf Hussain, Heros of heros, will eliminate all talibanization just on one phone call, Yep! Damn right, :enjoy: "Arey Tum Lyari samalo ,Pakistan tamre bas ka baat nai". :lol:

So you're telling me all snatched mobiles are collected at Nine Zero? :D :D :D

All right, Zarvan, file a report to the Punjab police....

Do you know people are allowed to visit the house, I've been inside it too?

Lols!

Now our only hope left is Quid-e-tehreek Altaf Hussain, Heros of heros, will eliminate all talibanization just on one phone call, Yep! Damn right, :enjoy: "Arey Tum Lyari samalo ,Pakistan tamre bas ka baat nai". :lol:

comedy king!
he is trying to survive i guss, zardari is trying to blackmail MQM now!
really big political game going on right now in pakistan!

AHAHAHAAHA ... best 1 so far , ap ko inam main rehbar ka water cooler milay ga IA

AHAHAHAAHA ... best 1 so far , ap ko inam main rehbar ka water cooler milay ga IA

Got to say, it's definitely the most creative one.

You know why so many mobiles are never found? Over 80% of all snatching incidents are never reported, of those reported, one can see that the police ain't half bad

I support an all out war between MQM and TTP. They must fight till death to the last man standing. As Pakistan's leading terrorist organizations the two groups are rivals and there is not enough room for both to exist. Let this be the survival of the fittest. MQM Altaf Hussain and TTP Hakimullah Mahsud should both return to Pakistan and lead their forces.

TTP, BLA aik taraf or MQM dosri tarat ... WIN WIN SITUATION :woot:

This is true incident and lot of these kind of incidents have happened motorcycles were given back by MQM on insisting by their workers

Got to say, it's definitely the most creative one.

You know why so many mobiles are never found? Over 80% of all snatching incidents are never reported, of those reported, one can see that the police ain't half bad
They are not reported because they will be never recovered because they are snatched by biggest terrorist and police is its tout known as MQM the terrorists

This is true incident and lot of these kind of incidents have happened motorcycles were given back by MQM on insisting by their workers

They are not reported because they will be never recovered because they are snatched by biggest terrorist and police is its tout known as MQM the terrorists
Zarvan ! they both are Karachi-ites and they are well aware of such incidents, I just feel Pitty on those who still believes on muhajir theory which had created Mqm, such crises no-more exists. even that secular theory of Pak-marine don't suits Mqm party policies and politics, its purely a power hunter party even If they need Thugs and Mafias to maintain their control in city, they will defenitly obtain them.

Zarvan ! they both are Karachi-ites and they are well aware of such incidents, I just feel Pitty on those who still believes on muhajir theory which had created Mqm, such crises no-more exists. even that secular theory of Pak-marine don't suits Mqm party policies and politics, its purely a power hunter party even If they need Thugs and Mafias to maintain their control in city, they will defenitly obtain them.

You do realise he's implying that stolen mobiles go to Altaf's house for absolutely no reason?

Back
Top Bottom