What's new

Taliban threaten to target MQM

You do realise he's implying that stolen mobiles go to Altaf's house for absolutely no reason?
Sir they sell most of these mobiles and bikes get the money which are used for other illegal activities

Zarvan ! they both are Karachi-ites and they are well aware of such incidents, I just feel Pitty on those who still believes on muhajir theory which had created Mqm, such crises no-more exists. even that secular theory of Pak-marine don't suits Mqm party policies and politics, its purely a power hunter party even If they need Thugs and Mafias to maintain their control in city, they will defenitly obtain them.
They are not party but a group of criminals and mass murderers who have killed thousands in Karachi

Now thats gonna be a tussle b/w 2 terrorist parties MQM vs TTP lol

Sir they sell most of these mobiles and bikes get the money which are used for other illegal activities

They are not party but a group of criminals and mass murderers who have killed thousands in Karachi

I love MQM and I live in Karachi. Just shows that the people who hate them aren't Karachiites. 95% hate MQM because of ethnic racism, 5% have misunderstandings because of the nonsense from the 95%

Now thats gonna be a tussle b/w 2 terrorist parties MQM vs TTP lol

PTI is allied with TTP nexus of evil!

I love MQM and I live in Karachi. Just shows that the people who hate them aren't Karachiites. 95% hate MQM because of ethnic racism, 5% have misunderstandings because of the nonsense from the 95%

PTI is allied with TTP nexus of evil!
No Body hates them for ethnic thing every body hates them because they are mass murderers and robbers and takes Bhatta from traders in Karachi

No Body hates them for ethnic thing every body hates them because they are mass murderers and robbers and takes Bhatta from traders in Karachi

Prove it, show a video and then prove that the person, not only belongs to MQM but does it with Altaf's permission

That's MQM Haqiqi, Altaf separated because he didn't believe in ethnicity. What a great man!

He is such a great man that he ran away to UK with his tail tucked between his legs.
Only great men flea like cockroaches :rofl:

Comon! you can do better than that. Since when have murderes started filming themselves in the act while carrying their master's name on a placard? and posting that on you tube. wellif you really want you can search you tube videos on Ajmal Pahari, Saulat somthing, May12 shootings, etc..............but nothing will prove anything because ALLAH says, "and they listen but they don't listen, and they see but they don't see......and we have sealed their ears and their hearts.........."

Prove it, show a video and then prove that the person, not only belongs to MQM but does it with Altaf's permission

Comon! you can do better than that. Since when have murderes started filming themselves in the act while carrying their master's name on a placard? and posting that on you tube. wellif you really want you can search you tube videos on Ajmal Pahari, Saulat somthing, May12 shootings, etc..............but nothing will prove anything because ALLAH says, "and they listen but they don't listen, and they see but they don't see......and we have sealed their ears and their hearts.........."
That is not proof. As the Quran says:
Behold, ye received it on your tongues, and said out of your mouths things of which ye had no knowledge; and ye thought it to be a light matter, while it was most serious in the sight of Allah. (Qur'an 24: 15)

You do realise he's implying that stolen mobiles go to Altaf's house for absolutely no reason?
If not in Altaf's house then its goes in his followers house, Not All Muhajirs are his supporter they just need Mqm for their legal and illegal demands, (mostly illegal) . even their sympathetic members here do accept that Mqm consist most murderurs in their party. Chit Mafia, Fitra Mafia ,(animal)skin Mafia etc are ways of their funds collection and worst fact about them is they had killed many members of their own party . Still you support them? Lets see , Are you from Mqm central groups of workers? directly linked with 9-zero, donates your XYZ percent of monthly income ?

If not in Altaf's house then its goes in his followers house, Not All Muhajirs are his supporter they just need Mqm for their legal and illegal demands, (mostly illegal) .

So you're implying Mahajirs have illegal demands most of the time? Racist much?

Still you support them? Lets see , Are you from Mqm central groups of workers? directly linked with 9-zero, donate your monthly income ?
I'm an 18 year old student at NUST. Let's be honest here, do you really think I'm in the MQM?

So you're implying Mahajirs have illegal demands most of the time? Racist much?

I'm an 18 year old student at NUST. Let's be honest here, do you really think I'm in the MQM?
Gud, NUST? National stadium, ever visted to Esa nagri? :lol: Absolutly not, You can't become their member, I'm amazed even so close to them you never experienced anything negative. and far as Racism matters, Mate, How someone could be racist against itself. and now I don't think you are in position of accepting facts.

Back
Top Bottom