What's new

Taliban threaten to target MQM

t.t.p should be wiped out of earth. no doubt.
but MQM toooo

i support afghan taliban but hate t.t.p ....

They're the same. I say, don't support either. Let them both have their fate. If Afghan Taliban is really truly of the Afghans, they won't need support.

altaf ko sirf itna keh do oye taliban aye...... bus yahi sun k us ke qabz khul jati hai......:rofl:

Altaf tu talibans kay against bohat vocal hai , MQM walay un ko galian detay nahi thaktay jabhi dhamki milti hai ! tu MQM par tu yeh applicable nahi however eik baat tu ap nay maan li taliban ka naam sun kar qabaz khul jati hai , ap zara apnay surrounding main jaiza lain aur ghoor farmain kaun kaun taliban ko galian nahi deta , lagta hai sub ko qabaz hai including you .. lol .. tu bhai ap apnay ap say is marz ka illaj shuru karain

They're the same. I say, don't support either. Let them both have their fate. If Afghan Taliban is really truly of the Afghans, they won't need support.

support doesnt mean i am going to supply arms. just i am supporting there cause.. americans must get out of afghanistan.
and they are not the same. afghan taliban doesn't fight pakistan. t.t.p support killing innocents, either muslims or non muslims.
i don not support killing any innocent inside or outside my country.

Altaf tu talibans kay against bohat vocal hai , MQM walay un ko galian detay nahi thaktay jabhi dhamki milti hai ! tu MQM par tu yeh applicable nahi however eik baat tu ap nay maan li taliban ka naam sun kar qabaz khul jati hai , ap zara apnay surrounding main jaiza lain aur ghoor farmain kaun kaun taliban ko galian nahi deta , lagta hai sub ko qabaz hai including you .. lol .. tu bhai ap apnay ap say is marz ka illaj shuru karain

tu yar us ko kaho k pakistan main log ap ko bohto miss karty hain. aik chakar he laga jaye.

atleast dared not bakri like the rest of pakistani politicians where IK wants to negotiate with killers of 40K pakistanis and sharif brothers are record crying and pleading mercy when lahore was attacked by extremist goons.

If IK wants to talk to terrorists as you say, then why not your sweet government of yours which includes MQM launch a full scale operation against TTP/Taliban? After all it has all state resources at its disposal.

The fashion is to ingratiate oneself as 'liberal and secular' my making popular statements against Taliban. The 'courage' will be to come to Karachi and then talk tough. Or it would be better to convince the government to launch full scale operation or quit the government on this principle.

But MQM,principles and courage are unfortunately not synonymous.

Let there be free and fair elections under army or some other body in Karachi. We will see how many seats MQM will win. Many MQM voters vote under fear. They know fully well they will be threatened and blackmailed if they dont do it. I know fully well the terror MQM has imposed on its voters too!

london main beth kar to koi bhe dhamkian day sakta hai ....... khkehkkehke
wesy ap to altaf k us bat ko bhe support kartey ho gay k india or pakistan ke partition nahi honi chahye??
lolzzzzz
aur ap ke dosri bat ka jawab meri oper ke post par hai .

You're racist piece of ****. We hate India the most as we were hurt the most by them

Racist? What part? ROFL Masoom baray jaldee banja tay ho.... Pehlay evidence do phir bat kar na.
Dunno about the 'we' part, unless your're a member of MQM,here is what your leader had to say

Last edited by a moderator:
atleast dared not bakri like the rest of pakistani politicians where IK wants to negotiate with killers of 40K pakistanis and sharif brothers are record crying and pleading mercy when lahore was attacked by extremist goons.

What about being killed daily by mqm?

Racist? What part? ROFL Masoom baray jaldee banja tay ho.... Pehlay evidence do phir bat kar na.
Dunno about the 'we' part, unless your're a member of MQM,here is what your leader had to say

SHOULD I POST THE SOURCES WHEN ZULFIKAR MIRZA SAID THAT "KHUDA KI KASAM HUM SINDH KHAPPAY AUR PAKISTAN NA KHAPPAY KA NARA LAGANAY WALAY THA", BACHA KHAN CALLED QUAID E AZAM A WOLF & NAWAZ SHAREEF WHO IS MURDERER OF THOUSANDS OF PAKISTANIS IN KARACHI?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting in Lahore, judging the conditions of Karachi.

The sick people in this thread who want this to happen don't think that any bombings on MQM workers will kill civilians too. But hey, you guys are safe overseas or in Lahore, KPK, Baluchistan, right?

So what if he is sitting in Lahore. Is that a different country? You know by listing other provinces/cities you are only making more enemies. Who can be more safe when a leader like Altaf Hussain never came to Pakistan in decades. Who could have a lavish lifestyle by such having body guards, 10 properties in London, and getting cash just by making telephone calls lol

SHOULD I POST THE SOURCES WHEN ZULFIKAR MIRZA SAID THAT "KHUDA KI KASAM HUM SINDH KHAPPAY AUR PAKISTAN NA KHAPPAY KA NARA LAGANAY WALAY THA", BACHA KHAN CALLED QUAID E AZAM A WOLF & NAWAZ SHAREEF WHO IS MURDERER OF THOUSANDS OF PAKISTANIS IN KARACHI?

when did i ever say i defend or support Zulfiqar Mirza?
Joot maat bool. Again i will say tum MQM fanboys ko masoom banay ka bohot shok hain :rofl::rofl:

So what if he is sitting in Lahore. Is that a different country? You know by listing other provinces/cities you are only making more enemies. Who can be more safe when a leader like Altaf Hussain never came to Pakistan in decades. Who could have a lavish lifestyle by having body guards, 10 properties in London, and getting cash just by making telephone calls lol

From my stay at NUST, I can safely say that 90% of the people from Punjab think that every person is looted every second and anyone is killed. That is a lie, only Karkuns die, except in a few cases.

london main beth kar to koi bhe dhamkian day sakta hai ....... khkehkkehke
wesy ap to altaf k us bat ko bhe support kartey ho gay k india or pakistan ke partition nahi honi chahye??
lolzzzzz
aur ap ke dosri bat ka jawab meri oper ke post par hai .

Tu apnay faisla kar lia hain illaj na karanay ka .. koi baat nahi , Allah ap ko sehat e kamla ata farmaey

when did i ever say i defend or support Zulfiqar Mirza?
Joot maat bool. Again i will say tum MQM fanboys ko masoom banay ka bohot shok hain :rofl::rofl:
No doubt ! They are Masters of lying, and you are dealing with them.

Tu apnay faisla kar lia hain illaj na karanay ka .. koi baat nahi , Allah ap ko sehat e kamla ata farmaey

g mujhy illag ke nahi MQM k karachi based jialon ko zarorat parny wali hai ;)

Recently Altaaf hussain allows indian intervention within the area of sindh.And he also asked to india that if Pak army operation will held in Karachi like 1992, then will india accept sindh population (5 billion) and area within it.
Means he the biggest Traitor on this planet wants that sindth will break from pakistan and include in india.
It is also to be noticed that after the removal of MQM democratic government of mustafa kamal , Target killings have been started within the area. and now up to thousands of innocent peoples have been killed within the area.
Altaff hussain is the most dangerous man for Pakistan , he is like a criminal and offer many murders in his life. He had almost up to 230 different cases of murder, raped, and target killings. Our traitor and CIA , RAW, and MOSSAD sponsored media never exposed him and his antipakistan party on Media, especially Geo (Jew) news and Express News. Because they are secretly funded by CIA, as it also exposed by their own media.

Back
Top Bottom