What's new

Taliban threaten to target MQM

I have my money on TTP..Would love to see them ruling Karachi..Only Sharia law is the need of the hour in Pakistan and only Talibs can bring it.

I hope Pakistan puts all Taliban mullahs into a giant package with "aman ki asha" written all over it, which would then be smuggled into india and delivered to your door step so you can enjoy constant shariah rule with madrassah lectures on a daily basis.

MQM is the only party that openly talks against taliban. The rest of our so called leaders piss in their pants at the sound of taliban. MQM was the first party to warn us about the taliban invasion of Karachi from NW Pakistan. This later turned out to be true and Karachi was devastated by continuous bombings by talibani scumbags who were not even natives of Karachi. There is no doubt that the talibani pigs will continue to target MQM.

Yeah, its soo brave and courageous of them to be making statements against Taliban while sitting comfortably and safely in Britain and other Western countries. Such bravery is unrivaled in history.

You know what the problem is : no one is sincerely interested in fixing the issue , we lost East Pak because of our careless attitudes , Balochistan has been burning since 60's and all that was done was one military operation after the other , Zia created the monster of Mujahideen and MQM but no one wants to deal with it AND NOW , with the introduction all these external players like US, Iran, India and Saudi Arabia , good luck with finding a solution

why would zia an islamist create a secular liberalist like MQM?

Nabil Gabol was on TV, and said that there is very high chance that there would be military op in Karachi before election, and then with a conversation with Shahid Masood on twitter, he says the same thing.

Things could be getting interesting, with NW op also in the air.

Let's see what this operation, if it does happen, will bring. Karachi will get rid of all the terrorist elements or not, and whether this would lead to an even bigger mess?

There should be a military operation launched on the city and that too unannounced so that these terrorist TTP, MQM, PMLN, PPP, and other schmucks don't have time to disperse themselves and go into hiding. A complete and thorough disarmament of the city should be carried out, anyone caught with a firearm of any sort should have their weapon confiscated. All roadways leading into and out of the city should have heavily guarded checkpoints set up and thorough checkup should be carried out of all vehicles entering and leaving the city, even the sewage entrance should be monitored.

He was a hypocrite. The reason why he created MQM was because of Sindh Card. Practically, it was against Bhuttos and PPP.

right and he would chose few karachi university students to form the student wing first right? MQM has a proper history of creation, it didnt just came into being out of a thin air

right and he would chose few karachi university students to form the student wing first right? MQM has a proper history of creation, it didnt just came into being out of a thin air

What is right? MQM was made up of hitmans. That still continues....

The way i see it Terminator 1 vs terminator 2 . Terminator 1 which was bad in the first part has now suddenly become good in the second part against the new terminator , terminator 2.

I wonder who is willing to do a suicide blast from mqm's side :sarcastic:

The worst part will be more blood shed :tsk:

What is right? MQM was made up of hitmans. That still continues....
Not Hitmans at the beginning, but soon they got the support of some Lallu-kheti Thugs ,which helped them later to found a party in name of Muhajir, I think initially they made their mind for limited power and the threat from Makrani smugglers also had led them towards that step, but later they soon managed to get support from all over karachi and converted theirselves into Muttehida Qaumi movment. their are many incident had happened at then which had increased the security concerns of muhajirs and that was the main cause of creating mqm.

Not Hitmans at the beginning, but soon they got the support of some Lallu-kheti Thugs ,which helped them later to found a party in name of Muhajir, I think initially they made their mind for limited power and the threat from Makrani smugglers also had led them towards that step, but later they soon managed to get support from all over karachi and converted theirselves into Muttehida Qaumi movment. their are many incident had happened at then which had increased the security concerns of muhajirs and that was the main cause of creating mqm.

yaar who feeds such information to you guys :lol:

does this make sense even to you?

yaar who feeds such information to you guys :lol:

does this make sense even to you?
So wat was the main reason behind the creation of Muhajir qaumi movement according to you? Is it only that Zia created it just against sindh card and muhajirs were being used as bait, like they don't have of any sense to think wats going on at then, and how it could get worst in future or something else?

So wat was the main reason behind the creation of Muhajir qaumi movement according to you? Is it only that Zia created it just against sindh card and muhajirs were being used as bait, like they don't have of any sense to think wats going on at then, and how it could get worst in future or something else?

well instead of relying on ujad illeterate guy to teach you history search it yourself

PPP was not even getting seats in karachi, so its kinda useless to think that PPP was challenged by MQM in any way, the power base of MQM has always remained in karachi which has never remained power base of PPP

When these powers ( criminals, terrorists, extortionists, thugs, looters ) combine . I am MQM :woot:

The rest are just fumes. Any one going through the news paper or media this morning ? have look and see for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom