What's new

Taliban refuse to come to table talk after death of their leader

Good News for war mongers...Say thanks to USA!!!

what are we gonna see? another Army operation and intense series of blasts throughout pakistan...
Best of luck pakistaniyo!

Bloodshed never stopped, an Army operation will end this war, that's how insurgencies like these come to an end. I wonder why didn't we withdraw the offer of peace talks when our 2-star General was martyred by these terrorists?

Peace, is not bound by the negotiations or war. Both have their own benefits at times!

Bloodshed never stopped, an Army operation will end this war, that's how insurgencies like these come to an end. I wonder why didn't we withdraw the offer of peace talks when our 2-star General was martyred by these terrorists?

Peace, is not bound by the negotiations or war. Both have their own benefits at times!

They cross border, every time army launches operation. In many operations army had to devise strategy to block them from running to Afghanistan.

No solution without controlling the border or getting rid of Indian/Iran controlled regime in Kabul with unlimited supply of funds and weapon from US.

Last regime and current KPK govt. had released many terrorists and now they are ready for war, we need to fix PTI before going after the criminals.

Fine, the Talibs refuse to talk. So make your offer to their rank-and-file directly. Offer the terror leadership nothing. Who could then accuse Pakistan of acting out of weakness?

Fine, the Talibs refuse to talk. So make your offer to their rank-and-file directly. Offer the terror leadership nothing. Who could then accuse Pakistan of acting out of weakness?

Wao.. Isn't that wonderful that what you just marveled has been been tried, repeatedly and proven useless by both United State and Pakistan?

Wao.. Isn't that wonderful that what you just marveled has been been tried, repeatedly and proven useless by both United State and Pakistan?
It hasn't been followed up by a military offensive, has it? In Swat the military attacked without such an offer. How much killing and fighting would have been avoided if they had?

It hasn't been followed up by a military offensive, has it? In Swat the military attacked without such an offer. How much killing and fighting would have been avoided if they had?

for your information, there were like 2 to 4 peace talks and Taliban always By Passed THE LINES... Pakistan army had given them warnings again and again... Finally Army with the help of people entered SWAT and cleared it ...

it was USA who still giving safe paradise in Afghanistan who ran from swat...

for your information, there were like 2 to 4 peace talks -
These were with leaders. There was no appeal, no offer made publicly and directly, to their grunts.

You're forgetting terrorists terrorize their own first. After they've been sucked into committing crimes the grunts feel they have little choice than to stick with committing evil, as they believe their lives will end otherwise. Many - perhaps most - grunts are both perpetrators of evil and their victims. They fight not with conviction but with desperation. There should be some effort made to split these off from the terror leaders.

Good News for war mongers...Say thanks to USA!!!

what are we gonna see? another Army operation and intense series of blasts throughout pakistan...
Best of luck pakistaniyo!

What made you think they would have laid down their weapons anyway? did they do tht in 2004? in swat etc?

Even now when you taliban lovers were talkin abt "negotiations" did they stop targetting the armed forces and civilians? no.. they martyred a Maj Gen,a Lt Col,JCOs... attacked our posts,church bombing,bus bombing? etc etc? where were u peace lovers when they were commiting these crimes against humanity? under a rock?

What made you think they would have laid down their weapons anyway? did they do tht in 2004? in swat etc?

Even now when you taliban lovers were talkin abt "negotiations" did they stop targetting the armed forces and civilians? no.. they martyred a Maj Gen,a Lt Col,JCOs... attacked our posts,church bombing,bus bombing? etc etc? where were u peace lovers when they were commiting these crimes against humanity? under a rock?

haha...enough of this bullshit...usual rant coming from war mongers...ever try to find out what made these animals 'animals...the war musharaf hismself admits to fight on US pressure...

and then i know here come the theories like 'US could bomb us back to stone age and yap yap...

now coming to what these animals do to peace pacts...plain and simple..did you ever met their basic demand that is stopping the drones? EVER?

how can you blame others for flouting peace agreement when you don't comply with the basic demand of other party?

i don't say they should lay their arms down..why should they? they have been safegaurding our western front since the inception of pakistan...but why did you turn on them??

attacked our posts,church bombing,bus bombing? etc etc?

show me an athentic source claiming that taliban took responisbility of church bombing etc

im not taliban lover...to me they deserve HELL...but i just think Military operation is a vicious cycle...every action has a reaction...you can't win this war when your own military commits collateral damage...let alone what drones do...
the solution lies somewhere else///

yeah you guys want war...you guys think you can just wipe these animals out in a final showdown...you are living in fantasies...

AS FOR PEOPLE LIKE IMRAN KHAN

the guy himself stated if peace failed given that govt stops drones and does it's best...I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SUPPORT MILITARY OPERATION

Last edited:
haha...enough of this bullshit...usual rant coming from war mongers...ever try to find out what made these animals 'animals...the war musharaf hismself admits to fight on US pressure...

So they should have went to afghanistan to fight the "kafirs" why hide their asses in our country?

and then i know here come the theories like 'US could bomb us back to stone age and yap yap...

You would love to live in an occupied iraq v.02 wouldnt you?

now coming to what these animals do to peace pacts...plain and simple..did you ever met their basic demand that is stopping the drones? EVER?

KAFIR CONSTITUTION

KAFIR GOVT

KAFIR ARMY PULL OUT OF FATA

TALIBAN BRAND OF SHARIA

WANT MORE?

how can you blame others for flouting peace agreement when you don't comply with the basic demand of other party?

Other party? since when the **** did a terrorist organisation become a state holder? if tommorow another group of mother fuckers picks up arms for another cause would you do the same?

i don't say they should lay their arms down..why should they? they have been safegaurding our western front since the inception of pakistan...but why did you turn on them??

And when the hell did taliban protect the border? when they were busy giving BJs to NDS? it was the tribals who did tht... the same tribals who have formed LASHKARS TO FIGHT AGAINST THESE MOFOS... NOT TTP! Which is FIGHTING THE STATE AND HAS KILLED THOUSANDS OF PAKISTANIS IN OUR MARKETS,MOSQUES,COLLEGES AND SCHOOLS!

im not taliban lover...to me they deserve HELL...but i just think Military operation is a vicious cycle...every action has a reaction...you can't win this war when your own military commits collateral damage...let alone what drones do...
the solution lies somewhere else///

Sure looking at ur above posts im so relieved...

As for collatoral.. a hell fire or a PGM causes much less collateral but yeah i sure would want Pak operating the UCAVs than cia!

yeah you guys want war...you guys think you can just wipe these animals out in a final showdown...you are living in fantasies..

Isnt tht what happened in SWAT and more than a dozen agencies in FATA?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom