What's new

Taliban term Pakistan Army as their ‘frontline enemy’

Funny, in another news they want a guarantee of safety for talks.

TTP ready to come forward for peace talks if safety guaranteed: Rustam Shah – The Express Tribune

Army should adopt the same tone, "If we see your ugly mulla faces, we'll remove them from your head."

But thats a line/ stance we can only wish for. I hear you Irfan, I too do feel the same sometimes. But I'll take it one step ahead to religion as well. I have little to no faith left with are the craziness happening in the world.

Don't know what else does the Pakistani public need to convince them that there is no negotiations with these creatures.

Its time to send the Army in and wipe these animals out once and for all.

The Taliban have killed more Pakistanis than India ever has in all the wars we have fought.

From where are these bastards getting so much confidence, amazing.

i think its time for leaders like IK to grow some balls to stand with nation and army ...

I hate to say this, I really do, but i must say that time has come for the military to throw the joke we call PML(N) government into the dustbin and do the needful. This is for the first time in my adult life that I am taking a U-turn on my stance on democracy. I have always hated military dictatorship, but now it is no longer about military versus democratic rule, now it is about the survival of a society, a nation, a country.

I brainstormed a lot, why Nawaz and Imran are acting like this? Why do they want to give so-called peace a chance? Is this because they are tired of witnessing their countrymen being died on daily basis? Than I asked myself, since when they became so concerned about Pakistani people? How many Pakistanis die of poor or no health care facilities? did our rulers ever try to address this? How many Pakistanis die of malnutrition, from drinking dirty water, from consuming adulterated medicines, from breathing dust and smoke? Did our rulers ever bothered? How many mothers and infants lose their lives during delivery? how many people are ending their lives due to poverty? Did the rulers budge? No, No, No. I did not find a single 'yes' for any of my question.

Than why, why all of a sudden, our rulers became so much concerned over the loss of the human life? They argue that they want to give peace a chance because otherwise, there will be a great loss of life. Really?

No, it is not because of this, it is because they need time to make few more billions, they need time to draw out few last drops of the blood remaining in the battered body of this country. They are sweeping the terrorism problem under the carpet because it suits them. That is exactly what Zardari & Co did, spent whole 5 years, made billions, and walked away.

I find myself so helpless, all I can say is, curse on them all.

Baloch, I can feel your pain mate. I know from where you are coming.

i think its time for leaders like IK to grow some balls to stand with nation and army ...
sorry balls dont grow itself :)

IK , even if these negotiations fails IK will start his politics on it that gov was not serious from the start.
He always fails to see the actual problem, you will never hear him saying anything good about how Army clear out the SWAT region from TTP and never says anything when they were in power in SWAT why they did so many crimes not against the state but on the swat people they were ruling ...

Pakistan Army just waiting for winters to get over so that displaced people can live easily when operation starts somewhere in April

Also , Gov is trying to use this time for the last option if anything can be achieved by these negotiations , like separating some of the elements and groups .. giving them some options at the end of negotiations which are acceptable by nation and some smaller groups so that things are more clearly seen...

meanwhile army is collecting data about the leaders not just top one's but at group level. so when the operation starts they take the leadership out first and all of the talibans will not know who to turn too...

sorry balls dont grow itself :)

IK , even if these negotiations fails IK will start his politics on it that gov was not serious from the start.
He always fails to see the actual problem, you will never hear him saying anything good about how Army clear out the SWAT region from TTP and never says anything when they were in power in SWAT why they did so many crimes not against the state but on the swat people they were ruling ...

Pakistan Army just waiting for winters to get over so that displaced people can live easily when operation starts somewhere in April

Also , Gov is trying to use this time for the last option if anything can be achieved by these negotiations , like separating some of the elements and groups .. giving them some options at the end of negotiations which are acceptable by nation and some smaller groups so that things are more clearly seen...

meanwhile army is collecting data about the leaders not just top one's but at group level. so when the operation starts they take the leadership out first and all of the talibans will not know who to turn too...

i agree with you , but if leader like IK will keep this behavior than people will be confused ... i know that army already decided to take out those scums they are only waiting for weather to be suitable , its nothing but time pass , i hope army will execute JUI , JI leaders tooo because they are their sympathizers, kill them too or else they will give them safe heavens ...

... i hope army will execute JUI , JI leaders tooo because they are their sympathizers, kill them too or else they will give them safe heavens ...
It is a must, TTP, JI, JUI are but the three different names of one person or ideology. This scum is bred in sanctuaries established, and financed by JI/JUI. Eradicating this scum will yield little if the breeding grounds were left untouched. Time has come to ban the so-called religious political parties.

i agree with you , but if leader like IK will keep this behavior than people will be confused ... i know that army already decided to take out those scums they are only waiting for weather to be suitable , its nothing but time pass , i hope army will execute JUI , JI leaders tooo because they are their sympathizers, kill them too or else they will give them safe heavens ...

JUI, JI leaders cant do much, they are in politics and when in politics its different :)

Killing is not the only solution, you kill the real problem which is TTP, JUI, JI and players like these simple evaporate with the time, when they see the final outcome, plus they will be afraid in loosing very little public support they have.... kill the biggest issue (TTP) all the other RATS will go into their underground holes and play the politics which is handled by politics :)

Only PML(N) supporters don't live in Punjab. An overwhelming majority of Pakistan Army officers and jawans also call Punjab home. Once Army decided to take out TTP scum, Nawaz and Co will have little choice to make. Either they will support Army or pack up for Suroor Palace, Jeddah.

This is not the first time the TTP has shown their desire to see our nations part ways. They have made it clear on several occasions that they do not wish to see any alliance between our nations. We’ve already made it clear that it is up to Pakistan whether to take military action against the terrorists or to hold peace talks with them. Our ultimate wish and desire is to see peace prevail throughout the region. Pakistan’s importance in the region cannot be over looked, and we would like to see a peaceful Pakistan for the betterment of the region. We greatly appreciate all of Pakistan’s sacrifices in the region, and remain optimistic in regards to the future of our relationship.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

irfan sir, why so pessimist?
oh no I am not pessimist
I am just stating the obvious.

the people are totally sold to the Taliban ideology. the so called Government negotiators call Fazlullah a man with a heart of diamond and demand that people have the flowers ready when he brings the Mullah back to the public fold on his own shoulders. the Taliban negotiators threaten the state and its people with 500 female suicide bombers and continue to spill the blood of the inhabitants of Peshawar and government says that they have received positive response from Taliban

with all this happening... army told strictly to stay back and hold fire (while TTP regroups and waits out the winter)... all negotiators are talking about how best to accommodate\ate the terrorists

Taliban are the de facto rulers of Pakistan, no one can speak against them .. they leave leaflets and wall chalking threatening the "infidels" of their eventual execution and also threatening the "traitors" of dire consequence for not submitting to the will of taliban,

with all this happening, our current leader is out touring other countries just like the previous government.

in Balochistan we have the worse of both worlds.. we got the sectarian terrorists representing taliban and then we got the savagery and thuggery of the Chieftains run BLA .. so its separation from Pakistan wont really help us at all. because the Chieftains and their medieval mentality is not going to change and the work of our middle eastern neighbours is also not going to change. poor and weak like hazara and nameless baloch will continue to be singled out and executed for wrong faith and being in the wrong place or falling in grace to the all powerful chieftain.

@Khan_patriot
Insa Allah it will never happen
because Pakistani people are abandoned by Allah Subhan ta'lah..

how many examples do these people need? how any warning do they need? their hearts are stuck with taliban.. these Pakistanis are such that if they had seen the beheading of Imam Hussain in front of them then they would have cheered for Yazid.

if they had seen the assassinations of Hazrat usman and Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Umar then they would have cheered for the killers.

I am sure that at the day of Judgement this Pakistani mentality will stand together with its butcher brother taliban and argue with Allah .

and in today time while the Taliban will be cutting their necks they will be cursing America, Shias, Musharraf, Pakistan army and Pakistan.

in recent times.. I have had so much of this shameless nation that whenever I hear the carnage of Taliban .. i feel as much as someone in Texas will feel for the victims.

Allah Has Abandoned Pakistan .. I dont see any other sign contradicting it.
its just a matter of time

Hazrat Nooh said to his son/..

come on Son.. come in the boat... the sorm is coming

he laughed it off just like others.. saying the old man has lost his mind and its just a little bit of water that cant harm him.

Pakistan has seemingly been abandoned by Allah, lets hope he sees in Pakistani's some reason to give them another chance, Nauzbi Allah if the menace is not controlled our entire country's existence will be at stake.....

welcome to Talibanistan
100% population supports Taliban.
all this web ranting counts for nothing. we dont represent the real Pakistani population

the real Pakistani population is one that burns American flags and curses Pakistan army when Taliban blow-up mosques, shrines, Bazaars kill teachers and students.

real Pakistani Muslims consider Taliban as their brothers and its hard to condemn the brothers. our society is all talibanized.. someone in a program said we are either active taliban (who blow themselves up or behead soldiers and other civilians) or passive taliban, who support through media ,money and justify the ideology. some of these passive taliban become reactive taliban whenever their Taliban "brothers" are hurt by Pakistan army.

we as a nation and a state have accepted our defeat. our politicians are aware of that and they are packing up. they are keeping any looted money in Pakistan.. mostly their children are abroad and they will leave Pakistan soon. our military is foreigner and a stranger in its own country.. much like bangladesh..

people actively.. hide and support the terrorists. before and after the atrocities. Taliban guy is absolutely right

their support has increased and their resources have increased and their reach has increased as well.. cursing India will temporarily help with the heart burn but it will never solve the issue.

Khuda Hafiz Pakistan.

Insa Allah it will never happen
because Pakistani people are abandoned by Allah Subhan ta'lah..

how many examples do these people need? how any warning do they need? their hearts are stuck with taliban.. these Pakistanis are such that if they had seen the beheading of Imam Hussain in front of them then they would have cheered for Yazid.

if they had seen the assassinations of Hazrat usman and Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Umar then they would have cheered for the killers.

I am sure that at the day of Judgement this Pakistani mentality will stand together with its butcher brother taliban and argue with Allah .

and in today time while the Taliban will be cutting their necks they will be cursing America, Shias, Musharraf, Pakistan army and Pakistan.

in recent times.. I have had so much of this shameless nation that whenever I hear the carnage of Taliban .. i feel as much as someone in Texas will feel for the victims.

Allah Has Abandoned Pakistan .. I dont see any other sign contradicting it.
its just a matter of time

Hazrat Nooh said to his son/..

come on Son.. come in the boat... the sorm is coming

he laughed it off just like others.. saying the old man has lost his mind and its just a little bit of water that cant harm him.
Brother why so serious now?. Who was there to create them it was Army. Who was using them against Russians it was Army. the guy who changed the entire educational system just to support his dictatorship unfortunately it was an army guy. He turned every child into what masses in pakistan are now. Then go on, unfortunately another general comando came and he turned the whole education system into western and roshan khyahal. Now the old lot and new young generation have totally opposite point of views. That where the conflict is coming from. And its not the people it's the fault of those policy makers. They educated them this way. These generals messed up with thousands of lives through their education. By the way I am not fan of politicians as well but again every single one of them was their product. They must have some balance educational system and then never ever should try to change it. Otherwise Every next Generation Will be out dated and DAQIANUSI.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom