What's new

Taliban term Pakistan Army as their ‘frontline enemy’

Drones weren't responsible for TTP fight against Pakistani state. The only thing drones for which responsible were the death of these rats.
Wrong, it all started with military operation against arabs and Chechens in waziristan in 2004 in which wazir tribesmen got involved. Military operations, not drones, are responsible for actions of taliban against Pakistani state.......as drones are carried out with permission and intel of pak army so they are also held responsible along with america. You actually had peace treaty with baitullah mehsud from 2005 to 2007, he broke it after lal masjid incident and announced formation of TTP and extending their war beyond the boundaries of tribal areas.
So Taliban of tribal areas are fighting against pakistani state for two reasons
1- military operations which started in 2004
2- lal masjid incident, which aggravated situation in malaknd division and provoked the anger of baitullah mehsud in waziristan.....

With each passing year nature of TTP is changing, the reasons for their war are also multiplying......

Drones have killed more guys of haqqani network, hahfiz gul bahadur group and mullah nazir (marhoom) taliban than TTP yet they are not at war with pak army because no military operations are carried out against them.

Now, more than ever I wish that the Pakistani masses wake up from their intellectual slumber, if they do not I fear we will turn the country into Afghanistan, these Talibastards need to be taught a lesson, an all out assault is needed on their strongholds, they need to be struck off from the face of the earth and the army is the only thing that can do it, the country should back their army against this menace or be wiped out....
You cant solve taliban problem by killing an entire generation, school of thought, race or tribes to get rid of taliban.........have you not noticed that madrassa students are poorest people of our society?.... and also taliban shouldnt be viewed as a problem limited to a specific region.....the real problem is religious extremism and the huge divide between wealthy secular class and poor religous class......i am not talking about any religious class , only deoband school of thought.. the conflict started in 19th century with differences between aligarh school which accepted colonial rule and their ways and deoband madrassa which rejected any colonial influence.....
You have to do some thing about madrassas...what would be the use of killing as many taliban as possible when their roots are intact?

These savages shouldn't be breathing oxygen. Just how do you talk to vermin like this?

You cant solve taliban problem by killing an entire generation, school of thought, race or tribes to get rid of taliban.........have you not noticed that madrassa students are poorest people of our society?.... and also taliban shouldnt be viewed as a problem limited to a specific region.....the real problem is religious extremism and the huge divide between wealthy secular class and poor religous class......i am not talking about any religious class , only deoband school of thought.. the conflict started in 19th century with differences between aligarh school which accepted colonial rule and their ways and deoband madrassa which rejected any colonial influence.....
You have to do some thing about madrassas...what would be the use of killing as many taliban as possible when their roots are intact?

Killing as much of them as possible is the first step of the solution, the next step is education etc as you mentioned, they dont believe us to be Muslims, I have recently found out the true limits of their savagery and hatred of every Pakistani when I watched every video I could about the Taliban on youtube, they call every Pakistani ''Murtad'' declaring them to be ''wajib ul katal'' or ''worthy of being killed'', they claim to be the champions of Islam but behead civilians as well as captured soldiers, they even desecrate the dead bodies of fallen soldiers, they want to rule the entire country in the end and will continue to fight till they are either killed or have achieved their goals.....trust me these mofos need to die.....Search some videos on the internet and I am sure you too will join me in my genuine hatred towards these bastards....

Killing as much of them as possible is the first step of the solution, the next step is education etc as you mentioned, they dont believe us to be Muslims, I have recently found out the true limits of their savagery and hatred of every Pakistani when I watched every video I could about the Taliban on youtube, they call every Pakistani ''Murtad'' declaring them to be ''wajib ul katal'' or ''worthy of being killed'', they claim to be the champions of Islam but behead civilians as well as captured soldiers, they even desecrate the dead bodies of fallen soldiers, they want to rule the entire country in the end and will continue to fight till they are either killed or have achieved their goals.....trust me these mofos need to die.....Search some videos on the internet and I am sure you too will join me in my genuine hatred towards these bastards....
bhai jan kahan sey taluq hey aapka?

Fucking pigs. Cant face PA face to face all they know is to kill some innocents and talking like they are a profesional force.

Lower Dir, Q???
ma zaka tapos wakrro che mata pakhtun wa khkariday........dirojano kho talibano khilaf misal jorr krro, pa khpal zor ye shikast war da......you should mention the exemplary stand of dirojens against taliban to the forum members..... dagho khalko ta kho domra maloomat nishta yi kana

ma zaka tapos wakrro che mata pakhtun wa khkariday........dirojano kho talibano khilaf misal jorr krro, pa khpal zor ye shikast war da......you should mention the exemplary stand of dirojens against taliban to the forum members..... dagho khalko ta kho domra maloomat nishta yi kana

Alaka ta um Pukhtoon ye....!!!:woot:aw mara Taliban der kunnyan di, zaung ilakay ta ragele vo kana za te khabar yam, aw dirojiano lashkar saz kare vo du khilaf aw kamyab shawe um vo, and yes I will mention it at the appropriate time, merabani che zama di warta khayal ko.....:-)

Wrong, it all started with military operation against arabs and Chechens in waziristan in 2004 in which wazir tribesmen got involved.

What are the vermin doing in our land?

You just basically admitted that the fault lies with the TTP 100%.

What are the vermin doing in our land?

You just basically admitted that the fault lies with the TTP 100%.

They crossed from afghanistan into waziristan in 2001, majority of the arabs were already settled there since early 90s and had married with locals. Pak army started operation against them which angered the local tribesmen who were already furious over pakistan U-turn on afghanistan and destruction of taliban regime. it was poorly handled military operation without much thought, the battles shifted from alqaida towards wazir tribesmen........the fault actually lies in musharaf decision to rush faujis towards waziristan on american pressure without thinking about consequences.....foreigners were peacefully and quietly living in waziristan from 2001 to 2004 untill they were disturbed.
America was taking revenge for 9/11 attacks, why our army was showing its efficiency to serve america at the cost of disturbing our own peace?

@Irfan Baloch @Khan_patriot Guys Dont Lose Hope Do you Even remember How many Lives For Scarifised just for the creation of Pakistan My Friend Never ever think Allah has abandoned us
How Can Someone achieve success without Hard Work without bearing the hardship to deserve and respect that Sucess
As nations we have done mistakes Yes But You but In future InshAllah we will solve our problems The harder the test the sweeter the result

When nations are at the brink of change they found themselves completely alone all the traitors show their real faces and leave them then nations take stand and achieve what was unthinkable

Nd @Pak-one The Started these bombing not because of operation they started this to scare ordinary people these bloody terrorist dont even deserve to leave Pak army should burn them alive these beast who Kill innocents children and women just for fun

They crossed from afghanistan into waziristan in 2001, majority of the arabs were already settled there since early 90s and had married with locals. Pak army started operation against them which angered the local tribesmen who were already furious over pakistan U-turn on afghanistan and destruction of taliban regime. it was poorly handled military operation without much thought, the battles shifted from alqaida towards wazir tribesmen........the fault actually lies in musharaf decision to rush faujis towards waziristan on american pressure without thinking about consequences.....foreigners were peacefully and quietly living in waziristan from 2001 to 2004 untill they were disturbed.
America was taking revenge for 9/11 attacks, why our army was showing its efficiency to serve america at the cost of disturbing our own peace?
I have seen your keep Talking nonsense with out even knowledge of any thing
Do you even know Why Whole operation was started 70 % ttps are not pakistani ok not your so called Pakistani tribesman
They had no choice If Afg taliban who were angered at Pakistan why didnt they attacked Pakistan till that none of so called talibans have attacked Pakistani post or pakistani person why is that why only these so called Pakistani taliban dont even accept Quaid as the founding father of Pakistan ? America was taking revenge then who our army showed efficiency did they started bombing in afg no they started operation to save your pakistan your famliy to save from your so called tribesman aka TTP ok they are the one whos defending your famliy not taliban they are not more then Slut Others pay them and FCK them

Last edited:
“We are fighting for Shariah, keeping in mind the people who can establish the government and run the system as a caliph. Mullah Fazlullah is leading us and he possesses all the qualities to lead us as a nation”, he said.

WTF am i reading these days. :rofl:

Wrong, it all started with military operation against arabs and Chechens in waziristan in 2004 in which wazir tribesmen got involved. Military operations, not drones, are responsible for actions of taliban against Pakistani state.......as drones are carried out with permission and intel of pak army so they are also held responsible along with america. You actually had peace treaty with baitullah mehsud from 2005 to 2007, he broke it after lal masjid incident and announced formation of TTP and extending their war beyond the boundaries of tribal areas.
So Taliban of tribal areas are fighting against pakistani state for two reasons
1- military operations which started in 2004
2- lal masjid incident, which aggravated situation in malaknd division and provoked the anger of baitullah mehsud in waziristan.....

With each passing year nature of TTP is changing, the reasons for their war are also multiplying......

Drones have killed more guys of haqqani network, hahfiz gul bahadur group and mullah nazir (marhoom) taliban than TTP yet they are not at war with pak army because no military operations are carried out against them.

So it is your own arabic and chechen mehmaan that are responsible for your suffering.You yourself are responsible for your suffering. And hence more reason that TTP should be crushed with force instead of pacified by "talks".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom