What's new

Taliban refuse to come to table talk after death of their leader

These were with leaders. There was no appeal, no offer made publicly and directly, to their grunts.

You're forgetting terrorists terrorize their own first. After they've been sucked into committing crimes the grunts feel they have little choice than to stick with committing evil, as they believe their lives will end otherwise. Many - perhaps most - grunts are both perpetrators of evil and their victims. They fight not with conviction but with desperation. There should be some effort made to split these off from the terror leaders.

Dont you think what ever you have written above is also true with USA killing innocent kids with drones and war crimes they have done in IRAQ and Afghanistan ?

Its just that some are Taliban's victims and some are USA victims ...

do not think much about it as you are american and you cant feel it ....

So they should have went to afghanistan to fight the "kafirs" why hide their asses in our country?

You would love to live in an occupied iraq v.02 wouldnt you?

KAFIR CONSTITUTION

KAFIR GOVT

KAFIR ARMY PULL OUT OF FATA

TALIBAN BRAND OF SHARIA

WANT MORE?

Other party? since when the **** did a terrorist organisation become a state holder? if tommorow another group of mother fuckers picks up arms for another cause would you do the same?

And when the hell did taliban protect the border? when they were busy giving BJs to NDS? it was the tribals who did tht... the same tribals who have formed LASHKARS TO FIGHT AGAINST THESE MOFOS... NOT TTP! Which is FIGHTING THE STATE AND HAS KILLED THOUSANDS OF PAKISTANIS IN OUR MARKETS,MOSQUES,COLLEGES AND SCHOOLS!

Sure looking at ur above posts im so relieved...

As for collatoral.. a hell fire or a PGM causes much less collateral but yeah i sure would want Pak operating the UCAVs than cia!

Is tht what happened in SWAT and more than a dozen agencies in FATA?

So they should have went to afghanistan to fight the "kafirs" why hide their asses in our country?

agreed...they should have... that's why i said im not taliban lover...but how the hell did this terrible idea cross our minds to wage the war against these guys? these guys ------- having the best of battle experience and gaurilla wars -------- why did you mess with them....Before you say something like international pressure lets move ahead..

You would love to live in an occupied iraq v.02 wouldnt you?

AHHHH..finally here comes the theory....to me extremely childish and pathetic...shows how brave our COMMONDO Musharaf was...

the best they could do was to impose sanctions on pakistan...commiting group troops against pakistan would have been disaster...
and even if the americans were to launch BOMBING compaign in pakistan..they could only in tribal areas...not whole pakistan...which they are doing even now...

KAFIR CONSTITUTION

KAFIR GOVT

KAFIR ARMY PULL OUT OF FATA

TALIBAN BRAND OF SHARIA

WANT MORE?

re-writing of constitution has been their demand but the basic demands were 'pulling out army and stopping the drones'
what's wrong in that? since before 2001 all these conditions were satisfied...they never stood up against you and started bombing your kids!

Other party? since when the **** did a terrorist organisation become a state holder? if tommorow another group of mother fuckers picks up arms for another cause would you do the same?

YES OTHER PARTY...this is a force to reckon with...you have already lost 50,000 people due to the PRIDE that our military would do this and our military is capable of that...

these guys are REBELS! what made them rebels...ever try to find out...

And when the hell did taliban protect the border? when they were busy giving BJs to NDS? it was the tribals who did tht... the same tribals who have formed LASHKARS TO FIGHT AGAINST THESE MOFOS... NOT TTP! Which is FIGHTING THE STATE AND HAS KILLED THOUSANDS OF PAKISTANIS IN OUR MARKETS,MOSQUES,COLLEGES AND SCHOOLS!

and who the **** are these talibans??? these are among the tribal men bred by your own intelligence agencies...these tribal men fought the kashmir war...

yes they had been safegaurding western border...you never needed to deploy your army in the past along durand line...

Sure looking at ur above posts im so relieved...

As for collatoral.. a hell fire or a PGM causes much less collateral but yeah i sure would want Pak operating the UCAVs than cia!

let me present a simple example here...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8617843.stm

and countless such incidents may be..that never surfaced to media...

let alone the damage and hatred caused by drones when they blow up innocents

@Side-Winder
agreed...they should have... that's why i said im not taliban lover...but how the hell did this terrible idea cross our minds to wage the war against these guys? these guys ------- having the best of battle experience and gaurilla wars -------- why did you mess with them....Before you say something like international pressure lets move ahead..

AHHHH..finally here comes the theory....to me extremely childish and pathetic...shows how brave our COMMONDO Musharaf was...

the best they could do was to impose sanctions on pakistan...commiting group troops against pakistan would have been disaster...
and even if the americans were to launch BOMBING compaign in pakistan..they could only in tribal areas...not whole pakistan...which they are doing even now...

re-writing of constitution has been their demand but the basic demands were 'pulling out army and stopping the drones'
what's wrong in that? since before 2001 all these conditions were satisfied...they never stood up against you and started bombing your kids!

YES OTHER PARTY...this is a force to reckon with...you have already lost 50,000 people due to the PRIDE that our military would do this and our military is capable of that...

these guys are REBELS! what made them rebels...ever try to find out...

and who the **** are these talibans??? these are among the tribal men bred by your own intelligence agencies...these tribal men fought the kashmir war...

yes they had been safegaurding western border...you never needed to deploy your army in the past along durand line...

let me present a simple example here...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8617843.stm

and countless such incidents may be..that never surfaced to media...

let alone the damage and hatred caused by drones when they blow up innocents

HAVE SOME SHAME.. LYING AND SUCKING UPTO TALIBAN THT HAVE KILLED 50,000+ PAKISTANIS 
WHERE WERE YOUR RETARDED LOGICS WHEN TTP WAS ATTACKING AND KILLING MAJ GENERALS,SENIOR ARMY OFFICERS AND ATTACKING PEOPLE WHEN YOU WERE DISCUSSING PEACE WITH HAKEEMULLAH THE MOTHAFUCA!

@Side-Winder

HAVE SOME SHAME.. LYING AND SUCKING UPTO TALIBAN THT HAVE KILLED 50,000+ PAKISTANIS

HAVE SOME BRAIN AND GO FIGURE OUT HOW 50,000 PEOPLE DIED...

THIS WAR KILLED 50,000 PEOPLE NOT SOLELY TALIBANS..THERE IS A REACTION TO EVERY REACTION...USA USED US PRETTY WELL AND THE BRAVE COMMONDO MUSHARAF...**** YEAH!

@Side-Winder

WHERE WERE YOUR RETARDED LOGICS WHEN TTP WAS ATTACKING AND KILLING MAJ GENERALS,SENIOR ARMY OFFICERS AND ATTACKING PEOPLE WHEN YOU WERE DISCUSSING PEACE WITH HAKEEMULLAH THE MOTHAFUCA!

ALREADY ANSWERED! JUST A WASTE OF POST ON YOUR PART

now coming to what these animals do to peace pacts...plain and simple..did you ever met their basic demand that is stopping the drones? EVER?

how can you blame others for flouting peace agreement when you don't comply with the basic demand of other party?

show me an athentic source claiming that taliban took responisbility of church bombing etc

show me an athentic source claiming that taliban took responisbility of church bombing etc

Last edited:
HAVE SOME BRAIN AND GO FIGURE OUT HOW 50,000 PEOPLE DIED...

THIS WAR KILLED 50,000 PEOPLE NOT SOLELY TALIBANS..THERE IS A REACTION TO EVERY REACTION...USA USED US PRETTY WELL AND THE BRAVE COMMONDO MUSHARAF...**** YEAH!

Imran khan logic full of bs...:

Imran khan logic full of bs...:

now stop this brainfarting...review this conceit what your military is capable of...you have almost a decade fighting this war showing your military power...use your brains now...

AS FOR PEOPLE LIKE IMRAN KHAN

the guy himself stated if peace failed given that govt stops drones and does it's best...I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SUPPORT MILITARY OPERATION

Its time for pakistan army to strike hard at these terrorists as they are already baffled after the killing of there top leader mehsud, after this they will come forward for talks weakened and demoralized only then the talks will succeed

now stop this brainfarting...review this conceit what your military is capable of...you have almost a decade fighting this war showing your military power...use your brains now...

Use ur brain which is in ur knees .. abt what happens when politicians and the nation supports the military... Swat and over a dozen agencies cleared of ur lovers.. and by the fukin way where was ur chest thumping when these mofos attack Gen Niazis convoy ? grass charnay gai thi?

Use ur brain which is in ur knees .. abt what happens when politicians and the nation supports the military... Swat and over a dozen agencies cleared of ur lovers.. and by the fukin way where was ur chest thumping when these mofos attack Gen Niazis convoy ? grass charnay gai thi?

same old argument...haven't you got something else to write? there is fully detailed post above responding to your curies...

now coming to what these animals do to peace pacts...plain and simple..did you ever met their basic demand that is stopping the drones? EVER?

how can you blame others for flouting peace agreement when you don't comply with the basic demand of other party?

you lost 15,000 security personnel so far and you are happy with getting swat cleared...
there are alot more...

and i have a simple thing to tell you...
you can push these guys in FATA with best of your military power...but they will go to afghanistan and re-group and come back again more viciously...

so instead of again brain farting use your brain...USA won't be ever here to support you!

@Side-Winder

Ingest a diazepam , calm yourself and read this , it will help you understand the situation . You are just getting emotional and you didn't even reply to my last night's post :(

https://defence.pk/threads/the-war-that-never-was.283873/ 

You are aware of the successes of your military ? I guess not . That is why you are saying things like that , the terrorists were indeed cornered in the two Waziristan before the " cowards " in the parliament decided to give peace a chance . Google " War in North West Pakistan " and have a look at your army's progress .

@Side-Winder

Dude, he is not a Talib lover, he is simply $hit-scared of them.

Such people have a very short memory, like that of Gold Fish. They very conveniently forget that the same TTP, under the leadership of Baitullah Mehsud had demanded autonomy for FATA, and that entire Army be pulled out, and that they be allowed to implement their own version of Sharia. Means, only the name was Pakistan, they had demanded an entirely different country - and it was... GRANTED!

What happened next? It did not take a month before they merely 'broke' their promise... by sending in hordes of suicide bombers to different parts of Pakistan. Now these emotional fools are crying a river over the death of those whose laughed and rejoiced while killing innocent Pakistani men, women, and children.

So now the same people who are crying over the death of this Mehsud guy, would avoid the thought that had he survived, and had the talks taken place, he would have conveniently tracked back on his words and killed the brothers and sisters of these very same cry babies - provided these cry babies consider fellow Pakistanis as their brothers and sisters. But if they don't, well... you are a dying minority :D

same old argument...haven't you got something else to write? there is fully detailed post above responding to your curies...
you lost 15,000 security personnel so far and you are happy with getting swat cleared...
there are alot more...

and i have a simple thing to tell you...
you can push these guys in FATA with best of your military power...but they will go to afghanistan and re-group and come back again more viciously...

so instead of again brain farting use your brain...USA won't be ever here to support you!

Meri jaan first ur figures n ur post is full of nonsense.. and ur post can just described only by this:

We wish to see peace prevail throughout the country. Pakistan’s security and stability is simply vital to the region’s security and stability. We simply cannot over emphasize Pakistan’s importance in the region. We stand by Pakistan in its efforts to negate the threat of violence. The U.S. state department spokesman said: "The issue of whether to negotiate with TTP is an internal matter for Pakistan.” The official further added: “More broadly, the United States and Pakistan continue to have a vital, shared strategic interest in ending extremist violence so as to build a more prosperous, stable, and peaceful region.”

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

Dude, he is not a Talib lover, he is simply $hit-scared of them.

Such people have a very short memory, like that of Gold Fish. They very conveniently forget that the same TTP, under the leadership of Baitullah Mehsud had demanded autonomy for FATA, and that entire Army be pulled out, and that they be allowed to implement their own version of Sharia. Means, only the name was Pakistan, they had demanded an entirely different country - and it was... GRANTED!

What happened next? It did not take a month before they merely 'broke' their promise... by sending in hordes of suicide bombers to different parts of Pakistan. Now these emotional fools are crying a river over the death of those whose laughed rejoiced while killing innocent Pakistani men, women, and children.

So now the same people who are crying over the death of this Mehsud guy, would avoid the thought that had he survived, and had the talks taken place, he would have conveniently tracked back on his words and killed the brothers and sisters of these very same cry babies - provided these cry babies consider fellow Pakistanis as their brothers and sisters. But if they don't, well... you are a dying minority :D

Fully agreed.

@Side-Winder

Ingest a diazepam , calm yourself and read this , it will help you understand the situation . You are just getting emotional and you didn't even reply to my last night's post :(

https://defence.pk/threads/the-war-that-never-was.283873/ 

You are aware of the successes of your military ? I guess not . That is why you are saying things like that , the terrorists were indeed cornered in the two Waziristan before the " cowards " in the parliament decided to give peace a chance . Google " War in North West Pakistan " and have a look at your army's progress .

secur bhai, :D

instead i was waiting for a reply from you side..

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...d-in-drone-strike.285721/page-20#post-4918114

khair our discussion was limited to how the decision of musharaf was...and the great theory of being bombed back to stone age (that seems extremely childish to me sincerely)

You are aware of the successes of your military ? I guess not . That is why you are saying things like that , the terrorists were indeed cornered in the two Waziristan before the " cowards " in the parliament decided to give peace a chance . Google " War in North West Pakistan " and have a look at your army's progress

currently i can't find the thread where an official from front post gave an interview about how difficult this war is turning out to be...

they are natives of area..so easy for them to plant mines,attack convoys...

And believe me man! no matter even if you push these guys in FATA...you can't persue them to afghanistan...they can any time re-group and come back...durand line is about 2200 KM long... you can't keep a check on entire border...

plus, USA is leaving Afghanistan...that's another thing to be considered here

Back
Top Bottom