What's new

Army conducts operation in SWAT against Taliban

Prove me wrong rather otherwise shove it.

well first learn the simple rules of arguing which you obviously are not familiar with... before any argument there is a general consensus where everyone agrees

prove to me you are a human and not a hyena

Mr that free will is that you can't force others to convert Islam has laws for everything from government to trade to business and social life that have to implemented and with full force Islam is a completes system if governments will not implement them people will

As i said earlier present your idea of sharia law here and then we will talk about it.

i think people of swat only want nazam e adal quick justice which is already being implemented there

and about operation it was a normal search operation done by Special forces after being tip offed by intelligence official where the countered dozen of miscreants and killed them nothing to worry about m friends

There is no Civil War. There is just few thousand retards fighting Pakistani State and if these damn Politicians would get out of the way, Army will take care of these retards.
Americansage, in another thread you said that all tribals are enemies of state and have to prove their loyalty by subjugating themeselves to constitution.(its funny because FCR is part of pakistani constitution)

Americansage, in another thread you said that all tribals are enemies of state and have to prove their loyalty by subjugating themeselves to constitution.(its funny because FCR is part of pakistani constitution)

you are known TTP terrorist sympathizer ... pretty soon the pak fauj will make you a murgah

Pakistan is an Islamic nation and should embrace Shariah. It is only the correct thing to do. The TTP does have a valid claim in demanding Shariah

FCR is the outgrowth of FOR that was used by British in the FATA areas.

If the FATA Residents want to have the benefit of full Citizenship Rights , they will have to pledge Allegiance to the Constitution of Pakistan and FATA will have to become part of Pakistan.

You cannot eat your cake and have it too.

( BTW, thank you for graduating me from " PAANKHOR " to " Americansage" but my Avatar gives my handle clearly. I understand you have comprehension issues ).

FCR is the outgrowth of FOR that was used by British in the FATA areas.

If the FATA Residents want to have the benefit of full Citizenship Rights , they will have to pledge Allegiance to the Constitution of Pakistan and FATA will have to become part of Pakistan.

You cannot eat your cake and have it too.

( BTW, thank you for graduating me from " PAANKHOR " to " Americansage" but my Avatar gives my handle clearly. I understand you have comprehension issues ).
Sir sorry but they were made part of Pakistan with that kind of understanding with Jinah Sir weather you and others like it or not but that is the way

Sir sorry but they were made part of Pakistan with that kind of understanding with Jinah Sir weather you and others like it or not but that is the way

I don't have a Problem with that but I don't think we should spend Pakistan's Tax Rupees on people that will not pledge Loyalty to Pakistan and its Constitution.

This discussion with @Pak-one is coming from another thread where he was demanding that 50% of Army Recruitment should come from FATA area.

That is not going to happen.

Shariah is not compatible with 21st century. Afghanistan implemented shariah. Did the country progressed or moved more backwards?

Turkey is one prime example, does secular government made them move forward or backward?

Out of 140 million muslims in Pakistan, if 50,000 want shariah? Then how does it imply every one wants shairah?
Bareilwi, why so much materialistic thinking? That i am not in favour of sharia because it is not directly proportional to economic progress?
I have observed your kind in Qatar, you know that there used to be break for nimaz in PEC. Only three students including me used to go for nimaz, the rest of 33 students, your kind, prefer to chit chat. In the begining i try to convince them to go to nimaz, they started making fun of me by calling me "maulvi" so i stopped asking them. Your kind is called be-nimazi for reason in our areas. I am not surprised that attitude about sharia is same as nimaz.

I don't have a Problem with that but I don't think we should spend Pakistan's Tax Rupees on people that will not pledge Loyalty to Pakistan and its Constitution.
Sir you made them part of Pakistan with almost giving them pretty much authority of their area and still spending on them and they have loyal to Pakistan but they never accept constitutions Sir they have fought and died for Pakistan they gave you Azad Kashmir Sir they fought for you in other wars

Bareilwi, why so much materialistic thinking? That i am not in favour of sharia because it is not directly proportional to economic progress?
I have observed your kind in Qatar, you know that there used to be break for nimaz in PEC. Only three students including me used to go for nimaz, the rest of 33 students, your kind, prefer to chit chat. In the begining i try to convince them to go to nimaz, they started making fun of me by calling me "maulvi" so i stopped asking them. Your kind is called be-nimazi for reason in our areas. I am not surprised that attitude about sharia is same as nimaz.

Can you have a discussion with other members without name calling ?

Ever heard of something called " Civilized Behaviour "

Last edited:
Pakistan is an Islamic nation and should embrace Shariah. It is only the correct thing to do. The TTP does have a valid claim in demanding Shariah
If you are such a pro-Shariah person go off and implement it in your own rear....troll.... :angry:

Back
Top Bottom