What's new

Taliban: Mullah Fazlullah will be Khalifa of Pakistan and Mullah Umar will be Ameer-ul-Momineen

lol...
Who is fighting Talibans? US and NATO forces..
Who is fighting Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan??? Pakistan Army alone.
That's the truth. Even the mighty US and their allied forces NATO are unable to win against cave men of Afghanistan. If you compare our effort of fighting against these TTP to US and NATO, then I think we are doing great.

Yea, thats the other thing - there are 12 million pashto's in Afghanistan, 30 million in Pakistan.NATO could not beat Afghan Taliban. You think PA can beat Pak Taliban? You may be doing great. But you will not win this war.

You have lost more civilian lives to Taliban that you have killed Taliban fighters. Cannot keep that up.

Don't we already have two Amir ul momineens?
Nawaz Sharif and Zardari ?
Compared to all the other 'momineens' they are very Ameer
Nawaz Sharif is doing what his master Zia want to. He is helping TTP to get control.
As for Zardari, a man who have stayed in jail for 8 years become our president.

Bhai tum bhi jail ja kar dekho shayad tum bhi sadar-e-mumlikat ban jao!!

aaw, thats cute. I was responding to the query of what happens when Taliban targets India after taking over Pakistan. And the difference is that PA cannot use a nuke against its own people whereas India can use nukes against talibunny.

Either way i am not saying it will ever get to a stage where Taliban takes over Pakistan. All I am saying is there is no winning this war for Pakistan. India's long term solution to the Pakistan problem has been solved by Taliban.

**** off man....:angry:
I am growing really tired of your bullshit, if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute stay off this topic...

Yea, thats the other thing - there are 12 million pashto's in Afghanistan, 30 million in Pakistan.NATO could not beat Afghan Taliban. You think PA can beat Pak Taliban? You may be doing great. But you will not win this war.

You have lost more civilian lives to Taliban that you have killed Taliban fighters. Cannot keep that up.
You are from a country whose majority people think that Pakistan is their enemy. Just come to Pakistan and I will show you how much powerful they are in Pakistan. If someone is pashtun, it doesn't mean that he is a terrorist or Taliban supporter or something like that..

aaw, thats cute. I was responding to the query of what happens when Taliban targets India after taking over Pakistan. And the difference is that PA cannot use a nuke against its own people whereas India can use nukes against talibunny.

Either way i am not saying it will ever get to a stage where Taliban takes over Pakistan. All I am saying is there is no winning this war for Pakistan. India's long term solution to the Pakistan problem has been solved by Taliban.
I asked you a question before. Why India didn't use nukes in Kargil war if he was capable of doing so?? You first answer my question or tell me if you can't.
You are just a person in a country who can talk freely. But you cannot talk on behalf of civilians, government or army of a country.

You are from a country whose majority people think that Pakistan is their enemy. Just come to Pakistan and I will show you how much powerful they are in Pakistan. If someone is pashtun, it doesn't mean that he is a terrorist or Taliban supporter or something like that..
Pakistan started 4 wars with India and you have the cheek to accuse us of thinking you are the enemy? Wake up. there is a civil war coming too Pakistan soon if you dont sort the bunnies out. And digressing from that or telling me to **** off as your compatriot above did, changes nothing.

Full sharia law for pakistan.... I demand that Pakistan be total land of pure ,pure of pure. No kafir technology .no kafir .Only camel ,donkey,burkha and Ak-47.
Poor attempt at trolling.

I asked you a question before. Why India didn't use nukes in Kargil war if he was capable of doing so?? You first answer my question or tell me if you can't.
You are just a person in a country who can talk freely. But you cannot talk on behalf of civilians, government or army of a country.

Nukes foor kargil war? Really?

I am not talking on behalf of any one. I am only presenting the numbers to you. Pashtuns are a never ending fighting force, there are 30 million of them in Pakistan. even by conservative estimates, you will have to face 3 million fighters over maybe a 30 year civil war.

Pakistan started 4 wars with India and you have the cheek to accuse us of thinking you are the enemy? Wake up. there is a civil war coming too Pakistan soon if you dont sort the bunnies out. And digressing from that or telling me to **** off as your compatriot above did, changes nothing.
You didn't answer my question. Why India didn't use nukes in kargil war while India was capable of doing so..

Yeah Yeah!!!
We started war with India in 1965... lol
We started war with India in 1971.. lol
We started kargil war with India... lol
We force china to start war with India... lol
We started ceasefire on LOC... lol
We started civil war in Sri Lanka... lol

Are you happy now???

You always find these useless trolls popping up too screw up the thread.

Nukes foor kargil war? Really?

I am not talking on behalf of any one. I am only presenting the numbers to you. Pashtuns are a never ending fighting force, there are 30 million of them in Pakistan. even by conservative estimates, you will have to face 3 million fighters over maybe a 30 year civil war.
Muslims are your enemy..
Sikhs are your enemy..
Chinese are your enemy..
Even every neighbour of your is enemy and destablize India...

WTF...
Now you are saying that pashtuns are Pakistan's enemy and want Pakistan to fight pashtuns because you have a bad past with them.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Who thought it was a good idea to talk with those filthy, smelly, dumb mullahs?

You always find these useless trolls popping up too screw up the thread.
Most of them are from India...

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Who thought it was a good idea to talk with those filthy, smelly, dumb mullahs?
Have you forgot that Nawaz Shareef is mou bola son of Zia (who had already save a$$e$$ of talibans in the past). He is on the same mission dear..

Back
Top Bottom