What's new

Taliban: Mullah Fazlullah will be Khalifa of Pakistan and Mullah Umar will be Ameer-ul-Momineen

There are 30 million Pakistani pashtuns. 60% who believe in their ideology. At least 20% will fight. Is Indian army ready to fight 30 million fighters who also rule a country as dreamed by you.
The difference is we can nuke Taliban, you cannot.

Full sharia law for pakistan.... I demand that Pakistan be total land of pure ,pure of pure. No kafir technology .no kafir .Only camel ,donkey,burkha and Ak-47.
WTF are you talking about? You need to STFU! Period! This is a serious discussion. Go play outside if you've nothing to contribute! :mad:

20 thousand? Really? Think again.

If you think 30 million Pashtuns = 20 thousand Talibunnies, you are in for a surprise. The US killed 5 times that many so far and you're trying to convince yourself that all there is left? Good luck PA.

Why do you think they have gone for talks? Its an unwinnable war. Thats why. Unlike with India, you cant use nuclear blackmail with the bunnies. They know that. Instead they are using the smuggled nuke story to blackmail you instead.

Taliban foot soldiers don't number more than 20,000. When they take battlefield losses, they recruit more people to join their ranks.

So what needs to happen is a targetted campaign to take out their leadership, all the while killing their foot soldiers. Once the leadership is taken out, their forces cannot be replenished.

Do you think I am one of these Talibans just because I posted some news about them? :lol:

No. I didnt understand what u were trying to point out by this post.

One example for you.
After migration to Madina, our Prophet didn't kick out all the jews at that time from there just because it was going to become a holy place for Muslims.

Full sharia law for pakistan.... I demand that Pakistan be total land of pure ,pure of pure. No kafir technology .no kafir .Only camel ,donkey,burkha and Ak-47.

This guy is one of the reasons we cant have intellectual t
The difference is we can nuke Taliban, you cannot.

Both of you guys are high as a kite right now, come back to pdf when the buzz wears off, therwise **** off if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute,

now on topic, who the hell do the Taliban think they are making such claims, the are truly delusional if they think we are going to give the country on a platter, they need to be bombed into sanity.......

This guy is one of the reasons we cant have intellectual t

Both of you guys are high as a kite right now, come back to pdf when the buzz wears off, therwise **** off if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute,

now on topic, who the hell do the Taliban think they are making such claims, the are truly delusional if they think we are going to give the country on a platter, they need to be bombed into sanity.......
aaw, thats cute. I was responding to the query of what happens when Taliban targets India after taking over Pakistan. And the difference is that PA cannot use a nuke against its own people whereas India can use nukes against talibunny.

Either way i am not saying it will ever get to a stage where Taliban takes over Pakistan. All I am saying is there is no winning this war for Pakistan. India's long term solution to the Pakistan problem has been solved by Taliban.

ok ... denial is nice. i admire your attempt at trying to compare a force that the western world is fighting a war against to sporadic disturbances and a naxal movement in India. I am on too happy to see such ignorance/denial
lol...
Who is fighting Talibans? US and NATO forces..
Who is fighting Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan??? Pakistan Army alone.
That's the truth. Even the mighty US and their allied forces NATO are unable to win against cave men of Afghanistan. If you compare our effort of fighting against these TTP to US and NATO, then I think we are doing great.

Taliban: Mullah Fazlullah will be Khalifa of Pakistan and Mullah Umar will be Ameer-ul-Momineen

The news is posted today in Daily Jang. :hitwall:
I don't think talks will bring peace if they put these type of terms. :hitwall:

1411.gif

Mullah Fazlullah is not fit to wipe my shoes, forget as Khalifa.

We are again making a huge mistake here. Talibans are not approaching for peace talks just because they are sincere,damn it.They are approaching because either they wanna get their god damn useful militants from our prisons or they need time to regroup/rearrange themselves and to review their strategy.I reckon that their supply routes are affected due to cold winter on extreme regions,maybe.
When our regime will learn and wake up for god's sake?Their wrong policies are creating hurdles for us,they should be wiped-off the face of earth.We cannot afford TTP's parallel existence with us in any way.We are happy with our constitution 1973,as it is already reflecting Islamic Sharia laws...all we need is their implementation.I reject TTP's every point of view.I reject their offer,they deserve our bullets and heavy boots on their heads,not our peace and silence.Shame on our regime.Shame

The fact that we're even talking to them legitimizes and emboldens them. We are all talk of sovereignty when it comes to US drones, yet we let these low lifes dictate our constitution and way of life. Imagine how our future historians will write about this time. A nation of weak willed, corrupt and incompetent fools that allowed a bunch of barbarians to take over their freedom, while its 700,000 strong high-tech army stood by and watched the descent.

Don't we already have two Amir ul momineens?
Nawaz Sharif and Zardari ?
Compared to all the other 'momineens' they are very Ameer

Back
Top Bottom