What's new

Taliban: Mullah Fazlullah will be Khalifa of Pakistan and Mullah Umar will be Ameer-ul-Momineen

I wonder how the liberal supporters of Imran Khan will be reacting to this bit of news?

For years Imran Khan complained that people didn't negotiate with these animals. Now that they have done, these are their idiotic demands.

I get the feeling they know an operation is inevitable. So they're just having a good time making jokes while they're still alive.

No operation will ever remove the Taliban completely. You have to realize that your army is basically pitted against a force 5 times the PA size. Every kid there will pick up a gun and keep the fight going on forever, until PA runs out of money, men and the will to fight.

30 million Pakistani Pashtun, with 60% who believe in the ideology and at least 20% that will fight.

Is the Pakistani Army ready to take on 3 million, albeit, unsophisticated guerilla fighters?

No operation will ever remove the Taliban completely. You have to realize that your army is basically pitted against a force 5 times the PA size. Every kid there will pick up a gun and keep the fight going on forever, until PA runs out of money, men and the will to fight.

Says who?

Pakistan Army numbers 700,000. The Taliban number around 20,000 max. The reason they have a big impact is their suicide attacks, road side bombings, etc.

Once their bastions in North Waziristan are taken, they will be a spent force.

We are again making a huge mistake here. Talibans are not approaching for peace talks just because they are sincere,damn it.They are approaching because either they wanna get their god damn useful militants from our prisons or they need time to regroup/rearrange themselves and to review their strategy.I reckon that their supply routes are affected due to cold winter on extreme regions,maybe.
When our regime will learn and wake up for god's sake?Their wrong policies are creating hurdles for us,they should be wiped-off the face of earth.We cannot afford TTP's parallel existence with us in any way.We are happy with our constitution 1973,as it is already reflecting Islamic Sharia laws...all we need is their implementation.I reject TTP's every point of view.I reject their offer,they deserve our bullets and heavy boots on their heads,not our peace and silence.Shame on our regime.Shame

30 million Pakistani Pashtun, with 60% who believe in the ideology and at least 20% that will fight.

Is the Pakistani Army ready to take on 3 million, albeit, unsophisticated guerilla fighters?
I won't say that "no operation will ever remove the Taliban completely". But yes I agree that "no operation will ever remove EXTREMISTS completely. PA is capable of cleaning these scums from country or at least make them weak enough.

Yeah, but India wont have any qualms in wiping them out.

There are 30 million Pakistani pashtuns. 60% who believe in their ideology. At least 20% will fight. Is Indian army ready to fight 30 million fighters who also rule a country as dreamed by you.

Says who?

Pakistan Army numbers 700,000. The Taliban number around 20,000 max. The reason they have a big impact is their suicide attacks, road side bombings, etc.

Once their bastions in North Waziristan are taken, they will be a spent force.
20 thousand? Really? Think again.

If you think 30 million Pashtuns = 20 thousand Talibunnies, you are in for a surprise. The US killed 5 times that many so far and you're trying to convince yourself that all there is left? Good luck PA.

Why do you think they have gone for talks? Its an unwinnable war. Thats why. Unlike with India, you cant use nuclear blackmail with the bunnies. They know that. Instead they are using the smuggled nuke story to blackmail you instead.

It seems TTP thinks that Pakistan govt and ppl will offer them Pakistan on a plater...
It's not the people that would offer Pakistan on a platter but the government which is bending over backwards to placate and accommodate them by having talks etc!!! They need to stop screwing around with these bozos and let the Army screw them instead!

We are again making a huge mistake here. Talibans are not approaching for peace talks just because they are sincere,damn it.They are approaching because either they wanna get their god damn useful militants from our prisons or they need time to regroup/rearrange themselves and to review their strategy.I reckon that their supply routes are affected due to cold winter on extreme regions,maybe.
When our regime will learn and wake up for god's sake?Their wrong policies are creating hurdles for us,they should be wiped-off the face of earth.We cannot afford TTP's parallel existence with us in any way.We are happy with our constitution 1973,as it is already reflecting Islamic Sharia laws...all we need is their implementation.I reject TTP's every point of view.I reject their offer,they deserve our bullets and heavy boots on their heads,not our peace and silence.Shame on our regime.Shame

Yeap pretty much.

And we have had peace deals before. All they did use the time to rebuild their strength and go on another terrorist attack spree.

Back
Top Bottom