What's new

Taliban Indian Muslim?

We can have their call center as well. We need money mate. :)
Seriously, with such a huge muslim population and islamic tradition we should be the backoffice of all islamic trade, all islamic helplines etc. :)

I thought +93 is the country code for Afghanistan... or is it something completely different discussed here?

9937 is like 9821, 9820.

Do they have 11 digit mobile numbers in Gujarat? Also when you add two 0's in front.. then you are bound to add a country code. If it's Indian number, then it should read 0091.. not 0093.

This email is from RAW.. quite expected.

I am sure intelligence would have noticed if its something like that. Guess thats not the case. As far as concerned, we can proudly say Indian muslims are not part of taliban or al queda.

I am sure intelligence would have noticed if its something like that. Guess thats not the case. As far as concerned, we can proudly say Indian muslims are not part of taliban or al queda.

Indian muslims prefer to join local terror group than multinational aq. :)
aq is racist towards non arabs.

Indian muslims prefer to join local terror group than multinational aq. :)
aq is racist towards non arabs.

We cannot stereotype all muslims. I have basically many muslim friends and get on very well..
As in every religion, nutcases are there... The matter is they ar able to brainwashed easily compared to others...
In cases even education is not helping.. I feel media is sensationalising every issue allowing them to see negatively

We cannot stereotype all muslims. I have basically many muslim friends and get on very well..
As in every religion, nutcases are there... The matter is they ar able to brainwashed easily compared to others...
In cases even education is not helping.. I feel media is sensationalising every issue allowing them to see negatively
I did not stereotype muslims as terrorists, I just said Indian muslims do not particularly like aq. If they want to be terrorist, they will rather join the local gang.

Back
Top Bottom