What's new

Taliban Rejects All US Demands

This is ludicrous. The US dropped two atom bombs on Japan for killing 127 Americans in Pearl Harbor.

There is no way on earth the US will terrorize its people for the sake of waging two major wars that deteriorated its economy.

Well, 9/11 was a trauma to KSA as we found out that Saudi kids were involved in the attack. Disappointingly, these individuals entered the US with Saudi passports, unlike Bin Laden who's citizenship was revoked long time before the attack. We started cracking down on them as they began to launch their assaults inside KSA, many terrorist attacks targeted Saudi citizens.

:lol:

KSA has been going after Al-Qaida long time ago, there is a world of a difference between harboring indigenous radical elements, and a state-sponsoring terror around the Globe, the question is why would KSA provoke the entire west against her?

Somebody like Bin Laden with $20 billion future or at least part of it, and holding $300 million doesn't need money from the Saudi Gov't at all.

Syria's social structure won't help Al-Qaida in at all. When Assad bites the dust, we will handle Syria internally to make sure that no more attacks will be launched at any country, Yes, including the Jews -for some bigots here-

I don't think you understand the difference between a state sponsoring terror, and a state harboring radical elements, aside from that the US never accused the Saudi Gov't of sponsoring terror. We have had problems tracking cash down in KSA especially when deposits are made by Speed-Cash Inc.

Interestingly, Mohmmad Atta never received cash from KSA, guess where did it come from? Well, it was from Dubai!

Yes, KSA had openly admitted that its own citizens did deposit cash and donate money to radical elements, but now, we can easily track down every single transactions.

Why would we instigate the whole world against us? I don't think the US, India, and the UK will tolerate that.

Brother, notice that I've said the same things as you have. Just different words.

You could always send out an AQ attack on BD to prove BDf right and give him some respite. :angel:

I tried to explain the difference between "funding channels" and state sponsorship. :sick:

Special forces: Probably protection of their own people.
Drones: In all probability surveillance only.

Mate, no matter how you spin it, there are no takers.

Spin it? Let's spin you a bit:

Protection of what people? 8-12.000 (not only special forces) for protection with recent articles hinting at some saying it might not be enough? How many people/civilians would they be protecting with that amount of soldiers? 30, 50.000? You think there will be many NATO civilians in Afghanistan after 2014?

Drones, Germany commits to post 2014 involvement, and buys armed drones for use in foreign combat missions. Yep, surveillance.
The article i linked which you quoted contains info from a NATO official about the continuation of counter terrorism operations after 2014.

You don't need to take anything from me, i just offer info on basis of which anyone can decide for themselves. They are selling it to us over here as some sort of glorified training mission at the highest level, not at the grunt/battalion/brigade level. But please, you don't need thousands of soldiers for that, how many high commands that need training can there be.
No need to believe me, 2014 is around the corner.

Sure sure, begging, that's why Tallytubbies are calling for negotiation:

and go out of their way to stress their goals are limited only to Afghanistan, ie. no harboring OBL's and his clique. Because they know they will have to run to the caves if something like that happens again.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/19/world/asia/taliban-ready-for-peace-talks-to-end-afghan-war.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Meanwhile, preparations for post 2014 continue

Germany Plans To Deploy Armed Drones in Combat Abroad - SPIEGEL ONLINE

So, please mr. press secretary......

it was not Taliban it was USA and NATO who were begging for talks for past ten years

Yada yada, please refer to @OrionHunter's post#88. Cheers!

Spin it? Let's spin you a bit:

Protection of what people? 8-12.000 (not only special forces) for protection with recent articles hinting at some saying it might not be enough? How many people/civilians would they be protecting with that amount of soldiers? 30, 50.000? You think there will be many NATO civilians in Afghanistan after 2014?

Drones, Germany commits to post 2014 involvement, and buys armed drones for use in foreign combat missions. Yep, surveillance.
The article i linked which you quoted contains info from a NATO official about the continuation of counter terrorism operations after 2014.

You don't need to take anything from me, i just offer info on basis of which anyone can decide for themselves. They are selling it to us over here as some sort of glorified training mission at the highest level, not at the grunt/battalion/brigade level. But please, you don't need thousands of soldiers for that, how many high commands that need training can there be.
No need to believe me, 2014 is around the corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am of view that US not NATO will keep its Special Forces under the command of JSOC not CIA, the number of troops will vary from 10k-12k, the goal will be to assist Afghan SF in operations. Operations will be lead by Afghan forces, but US SF will be there to give instructions and keep an eye on the boys. the objective will be to bring ANA SF on par, in simple words US SF will be there for training purposes

it was not Taliban it was USA and NATO who were begging for talks for past ten years

The US stated clearly that our beef is with Al-Qaida " Arab Afghan ", However, the Taliban never gave them up.

And No, the US is talking to the Taliban via the Qatari's for years now bro.

Gimme a break! Where the dickens in that article does it say that Germany would use combat drones in Afghanistan? You're either trolling or hallucinating. Or both.

Read the headline of the article again: NATO Allies are discussing keeping a training force of between 8,000 and 12,000 troops in Afghanistan after most foreign soldiers leave in 2014, the United States said on Friday.

Do you even know what a training force comprises of? Or the difference between it and a combat force? Join the Army and you'll know the difference, otherwise you'll keep crapping nonsense till the cows come home.

lol...linking again since you cannot read too well:

Apart from the NATO training mission, the United States will also lead a counter-terrorism mission in Afghanistan after 2014, targeting al Qaeda.

NATO considers post-2014 Afghan force of 8,000-12,000 | Reuters

Same article as you are pointing out to me...read it in full son.

Ofcourse drones would be used in Afghanistan, Germany won't enter any other combat zone in the forseeable future. You're just yapping now, despite me linking stuff. Carry on though...

Yada yada, please refer to @OrionHunter's post#88. Cheers!

The one where he couldn't read about counter terrorism after 2014 despite the link i posted. You refer me to the highest authority, i must say.
But we both know you can't really refute much of anything....

my dear as i said above and putting it up to you again, those missions will be lead by Afghan SF, US SF will be at the back giving out instructions and keeping an eye out for them. Ofcourse the instructions will come from WH, why you think they putting them under JSOC. but again US SF will not lead the operation but ANA SF.

lol...linking again since you cannot read too well:

Ofcourse drones would be used in Afghanistan, Germany won't enter any other combat zone in the forseeable future. You're just yapping now, despite me linking stuff. Carry on though...

The one where he couldn't read about counter terrorism after 2014 despite the link i posted. You refer me to the highest authority, i must say.
But we both know you can't really refute much of anything....

Basically you are asserting that the US will continue droning Pakistan?

So tell me how 10000-15000 soldiers+ the ANA will stabilize Af enough to allow such operations to be carried out from its soil, when the ISAF+ANA were barely managing to do the same?

my dear as i said above and putting it up to you again, those missions will be lead by Afghan SF, US SF will be at the back giving out instructions and keeping an eye out for them. Ofcourse the instructions will come from WH, why you think they putting them under JSOC. but again US SF will not lead the operation but ANA SF.

This is getting annoying. But i suppose you've waited on this for a decade and now that it won't be over that soon yet all the resentment comes out. Sorry. :ashamed:

There are still questions over how many foreign soldiers will remain after the 2014 deadline - some special forces will stay to conduct "counter-terror operations" and others to support and train Afghan forces.

BBC News - Q&A: Foreign forces in Afghanistan

Basically you are asserting that the US will continue droning Pakistan?

So tell me how 10000-15000 soldiers+ the ANA will stabilize Af enough to allow such operations to be carried out from its soil, when the ISAF+ANA were barely managing to do the same?

Was talking about Afghanistan, where did i write about Pakistan? You need a stable airfield for this. And btw, i don't think it will be successful, or more accurately, when the international donors stop donating it will all fall apart.
Then in my opinion it will be no man's land (tribal allegiances) like prior to 2001, possibly with foreign bases or not. I wouldn't dare venture that far into the future with predictions.

This is how we do it in the subcontinent:

BHAWAWAWAWAWAWWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA! :omghaha:

Dude, one Indian and one Pakistani are telling you exactly the same thing, yet you still see conspiracy in it. Talk about god complex.

@OrionHunter @Hyperion
-------------------------------

LOL. <<< Enuff' said.

This is getting annoying. But i suppose you've waited on this for a decade and now that it won't be over that soon yet all the resentment comes out. Sorry. :ashamed:

BBC News - Q&A: Foreign forces in Afghanistan
i thought my avatar was enough for you to look at....anyway i am waiting for you to answer dilinger ....though you had nothing to comment on what i said

i thought my avatar was enough for you to look at....anyway i am waiting for you to answer dilinger ....though you had nothing to comment on what i said

Don't you see the quote in my post? From the link?

Here son, let me help you:

There are still questions over how many foreign soldiers will remain after the 2014 deadline - some special forces will stay to conduct "counter-terror operations" and others to support and train Afghan forces.

This is how we do it in the subcontinent:

BHAWAWAWAWAWAWWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA! :omghaha:

Dude, one Indian and one Pakistani are telling you exactly the same thing, yet you still see conspiracy in it. Talk about god complex.

What conspiracy? You're out of arguments and are making stuff up. Quite pathetic actually.

Don't you see the quote in my post? From the link?

Here son, let me help you:

What conspiracy? You're out of arguments and are making stuff up. Quite pathetic actually.
why is it so hard for you to understand :hitwall:......here let me rephrase it for you....US SF will be involved in CTO but they will lead it from behind, they will only assist Afghan forces. JSOC answers directly to WH/ US president, and this is where the instructions will be coming from....period

Back
Top Bottom