What's new

Taliban execute pregnant woman in Afghanistan

Was that picture taken this summer??

Was that picture taken this summer??

LOL.. Sure looks like it, doesn't it. Violence breeds violence. Sadly fighting in the name of religion can quickly blur the lines between friend and foe and what is just and unjust.

Sounds awfully similar... Oh yeah!
080328-crusaders-dna_big.jpg

Remember these guys!

Hail the both parties, lets fight for the possession of lifeless stones & let the rivers of blood flow

I know there are people who will justify the waste of life which was caused by both faiths :rolleyes:

LOL.. Sure looks like it, doesn't it. Violence breeds violence. Sadly fighting in the name of religion can quickly blur the lines between friend and foe and what is just and unjust.

it was another kind of violence of religion
it is a very good book about crusaders seen by arabs
by Amin Maalouf (Lebanon/French writer)

some were barbarians
some were stupid like Richard
some were smart like Frederic

even in this period i think that many of them were more loyal and wth honor that the stupid talibans

it was another kind of violence of religion
it is a very good book about crusaders seen by arabs
by Amin Maalouf (Lebanon/French writer)

some were barbarians
some were stupid like Richard
some were smart like Frederic

even in this period i think that many of them were more loyal and wth honor that the stupid talibans

You'r actually calling the crusaders LOYAL! LOL... Loyal to what? Bloodshed?

The book you read would have been heavily biased.

Did your book inform you that after countless wars with the Saracens (who they belived were getting super-powers from the god (forbid) Mohammed)... They grew so weary of their thirst for bloodshed and war that they went mad and started worshipping a false god they called "Baphomet" named after 'Mohammed"...:Baphomet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you also know that due to their heresy the POPE banned the order of the crusaders and had them all arrested and tired... Some were executed and some arrested, the rest fled with the treasure of the holy land to Venice.

There is no honour amongst thieves or murders.

Taliban execute pregnant woman in Afghanistan

The Taliban publicly flogged and then executed a pregnant Afghan widow by emptying three shots into her head for alleged adultery, police said on Monday.

Bibi Sanubar, 35, was kept in captivity for three days before she was shot dead in a public trial on Sunday by a local Taliban commander in the Qadis district of the rural western province Badghis.

The Taliban accused Sanubar of having an "illicit affair" that left her pregnant. She was first punished with 200 lashes in public before being shot, deputy provincial police chief Ghulam Mohammad Sayeedi said.

"She was shot in the head in public while she was still pregnant," Sayeedi said.

The execution is a grim reminder of the Taliban's harsh six-year rule from 1996 to 2001 in Afghanistan. The radical Islamists staged public stonings or lashings of those found to have committed adultery or sex outside marriage.

The then-Taliban government would also chop off the hands and feet of those accused of theft and robbery.

Taliban execute pregnant woman in Afghanistan - South Asia - World - The Times of India

Barbaric act ? Is there anyone who can ask that AH judge/Qazi, what was the sin of the poor soul that was living in the womb of accused woman?
:cry::cry::cry:

You'r actually calling the crusaders LOYAL! LOL... Loyal to what? Bloodshed?

The book you read would have been heavily biased.

Did your book inform you that after countless wars with the Saracens (who they belived were getting super-powers from the god (forbid) Mohammed)... They grew so weary of their thirst for bloodshed and war that they went mad and started worshipping a false god they called "Baphomet" named after 'Mohammed"...:Baphomet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you also know that due to their heresy the POPE banned the order of the crusaders and had them all arrested and tired... Some were executed and some arrested, the rest fled with the treasure of the holy land to Venice.

There is no honour amongst thieves or murders.

the book is written by a muslim and famous writer
and it is clearly showing the good side of arabs
read it before any judgment

the crusaders they were many kind of
some of them go for Jerusalem but with respect of muslim populations
i just quote a king that even converted to Islam !

about being loyal: yes some of them were loyal
they had some code of honor and some respect of other religions
even if there was minority this was not comparable to talibans
who have no sense of honor, killing innocent people, muslims most of them, killing a woman with his kid inside, killing christian people who were in Afghanistan to help, jsut because they were christians

the pope?
it is something else: these ones were fanatic
inquisition in the part of france i am living now was a disaster !
they killed first the cathares here then they killed the protestants
far more christians killed by these fanatics than muslims
it is like talibans ;)

We Know that this happens all across the Eastern world that if a woman is having an affair and gets pregnant out of the wed lock she is even killed by her own family members. I am pretty convinced that in an afghan culture you dont need to go to taliban your own brother or father will kill you for an adulterous pregnancy.

I don't even like calling them taliban, that name means students and these trash haven't even studied the Quran. They are a cancer and nothing more. You know that you need 4 witnesses to adultery to administer punishment. And killing a pregnant woman must be equal to killing humanity twice over.

InshaAllah when Imam Mehdi unites Khurasaan as foretold by our ancestors, he will raise the true banner of Peace (Islam) over the trampled bodies of these animals.

Well barbarians will always remain barbarians. I hope the taliban get completely wiped off the face of the earth one day.

Its not the taliban that are the threat ... its their ideology and what they stand for .. lets hope that gets wiped off this earth in these trying times.

Jigs, i have been to Iran and Turkey and i have seen news paper reporting news in same words as those are reported in indina newspapers.

How can news paper reach to a place where ANA and US troops failed to reach and every day civilians are being killed and piles of misery is beign added to Afghans and thos incident go unreported.
I again say as bad the crime would be... there is no proff of it ever happned and why Taliban need to to it today while they never did it while they were ruling?
It is propaganda war and we are the target.

perhpas you want this kind of proof:

women_executed.jpg

taliban+executes+woman.jpg

zarmina2.jpg

beating3.jpg

beating5.jpg

beating2.jpg

civilians are being killed and piles of misery is beign added to Afghans

Please dont try to score cheap political points using our misery! you never care about us and dont try to pretend. You dont want teh talian for yourself, but you are very happy to at least turn a blind eye on what they do to us.

Its not the taliban that are the threat ... its their ideology and what they stand for .. lets hope that gets wiped off this earth in these trying times.

I dont know how we can achieve that ? With covert saudi money getting into the hands of these barbarians , Taliban can very well sustain and attract people for lack of employement... choking out the money source is the key over here , but unfortunately i dont see how we are going to do that !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom