What's new

'Take up arms', Iraqi Shia told

More cash=Better Weapons

This will only continue to get bad unless some corrective measures are taken ASAP.

Man ,429milion$ hard cash reserve +gold bullion+oil fields.Virtually they are controlling a richest area .Now they can recruit like minded people from all over this world with hard cash they can pay them salary.They can infiltrate these people from Syria and send them to this area.Youths with absolute poverty will choose this opportunity no matter what.I dont think even a US airstrike can help them.This is going to messy .Plus whole world will suffer with exorbitant oil prices and it is already started.

And people did in the name of democracy and in the name of capitalism and in the name of monarchy and in the name of communism and in the name of country and in the name of race.
agreed but the fashion is now to do it over islam. Again who is a true muslim is the problem for the minority and not the majority.

Man ,429milion$ hard cash reserve +gold bullion+oil fields.Virtually they are controlling a richest area .Now they can recruit like minded people from all over this world with hard cash they can pay them salary.They can infiltrate these people from Syria and send them to this area.Youths with absolute poverty will choose this opportunity no matter what.I dont even a US airstrike can help them.This is going to messy .Plus whole world will suffer with exorbitant oil prices and it is already started.

I am more concerned about them procuring arms and exporting them to like minded groups.

great so what i see on the news in pakistan, syria, boko haram, egypt, Iraq is a figment of my imagination?

people did for the bible too. so what is the lie?

Once again there are 1.7 billion muslims spread right accross the planet, only a small fraction are blighted by any physical threat or action, most never see any war or fight or anything

The Quran wasent written 100 years after the passing of Prophet Muhammed pbuh,, you may be thinking of the bible there

there is no end since none of us saw Mohammed or the book when it was written 100 years later. people will interpret and kill for it. face it as it is a reality.

Well.. someone has to bring this to an end either overtly or covertly if this carries on & spreads to the places where it's not suppose to! Either way interesting time is ahead...

which democracy? Scotland if it separates from UK will be done without anyone dying.

just 100 million to the via iran would start a new cycle of violence.

To spread it. Vietnam, Iraq, South America, to name a few. Millions dead.

thanks beloved democratic USA, EU and some GCC countries

Mainly Saudi Arabia .Bro it is all about Oil money and Weapons .West is now in a certain financial stalemate.By doing this bloodshed Oil price will begin to rise and it already started.
And their weapons market will flourish because ,these militants will buy their weapons.At the end losers are BRICS nations,Iran and other developing world.and also these innocent people in Iraq and other Arab nations except Saudi and its allies.

which democracy? Scotland if it separates from UK will be done without anyone dying.
scotland is for Independence.
anyway he is talking about democracy tool used in western countries to rule in other parts of the world.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom