What's new

'Take up arms', Iraqi Shia told

Unfortunately Islamist settle their scores with guns so how can Islam be perfect?

?

Humans will be humans, islam dosent ask them to settle their scores with guns

We are talking about the fastest growing religion in the world

There are 1.7 Billion muslims, spread right across the planet, soon enough we will be 2 billion, the reality is the amount of people killed by terrorists is less then people killed in traffic accidents etc

I want it to be in open so that I don't get that crap that Islam is perfect and peaceful. no religion is period. islam may be perfect but its followers are just humans and hence some will be wicked.
It's good to be out in the open as long as the conflict meets an end & there is a definite winner & loser here! But in this case there is a fear of spreading rather than coming to a logical end, & creating issues for those who doesn't fall under the purview of this sectarian differences!

Humans will be humans, islam dosent ask them to settle their scores with guns

We are talking about the fastest growing religion in the world

There are 1.7 Billion muslims, spread right across the planet, soon enough we will be 2 billion, the reality is the amount of people killed by terrorists is less then people killed in traffic accidents etc
just think when 2 billion people start fighting to decide who is a true muslim?

War with no end in sight..

ISIS become the richest terror factions in this world assets of 429million$.

It's good to be out in the open as long as the conflict meets an end & there is a definite winner & loser here! But in this case there is a fear of spreading rather than coming to a logical end & creating issues for those who doesn't fall under the purview of this sectarian differences!

there is no end since none of us saw Mohammed or the book when it was written 100 years later. people will interpret and kill for it. face it as it is a reality.

can you hack them and send a few million to IBAN?

More cash=Better Weapons

This will only continue to get bad unless some corrective measures are taken ASAP.

just think when 2 billion people start fighting to decide who is a true muslim?

Thats the thing, most people dont fight

There are hundreds of mllions of muslims in South east asia, south asia, africa, europe across the world.

Most are just living their lives, are not involved in any fighting

In islam we are to leave the decision on who is a good muslim up to God, once again if some people wish to not adhere to that, then that is there individual problem

All the rest of the muslim world can do is keep spreading islam and being good people

This is not a shia vs sunni war but Muslims vs takfiris .

What do you expect him to do ? When ISIL threatens to destroy Shia shrines and kill every shia like a piece of cake .

Is there any other choice ?!!

its always muslims vs muslims no matter what color any one gives it .... there is no ummah ! its just races their lands and their interests

there is no end since none of us saw Mohammed or the book when it was written 100 years later. people will interpret and kill for it. face it as it is a reality.

can you hack them and send a few million to IBAN?

Nice joke man .I like that:D.
Hacking of the financial assets of the world most dangerous terror organisation.
For that you must become a GOD .

Thats the thing, most people dont fight

There are hundreds of mllions of muslims in South east asia, south asia, africa, europe across the world.

Most are just living their lives, are not involved in any fighting

In islam we are to leave the decision on who is a good muslim up to God, once again if some people wish to not adhere to that, then that is there individual problem

All the rest of the muslim world can do is keep spreading islam and being good people
great so what i see on the news in pakistan, syria, boko haram, egypt, Iraq is a figment of my imagination?

people did for the bible too. so what is the lie?

great so what i see on the news in pakistan, syria, boko haram, egypt, Iraq is a figment of my imagination?

people did for the bible too. so what is the lie?

And people did in the name of democracy and in the name of capitalism and in the name of monarchy and in the name of communism and in the name of country and in the name of race. Misuse of an idea is not equal to the idea being wrong. You are using false equivalence as your argument.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom