What's new

'Take up arms', Iraqi Shia told

Nonsense. There's something called rule of law in Sri Lanka and those rag tag retards can't go around do anything they like. Sri Lanakns are liberal not like Muslims or Hindus. They don't fall for religious nutcases and that's why Sri Lanka has no idiotic laws limiting citizen's private lives. Sri Lanka is the only country in subcontinent where homosexuals are tolerated. I hope that's enough for you and I don't wish to derail this thread anymore.
bold part: you are one of wanna be extremist .
and about nonsense part: Sri Lanka : Muslim shop in southern Sri Lanka torched by monks-led mob
it seems like i know your country info more than you do

What happened to you, why your brain is farting??? Justify your claim..
An idiot with no clue of history

Ashoka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In about 260 BCE Ashoka waged a bitterly destructive war against the state of Kalinga (modern Odisha).[2] He conquered Kalinga, which none of his ancestors (starting from Chandragupta Maurya) had done. His reign was headquartered in Magadha (present-day Bihar). He embraced Buddhism after witnessing the mass deaths of theKalinga War, which he himself had waged out of a desire for conquest. "Ashoka reflected on the war in Kalinga, which reportedly had resulted in more than 100,000 deaths and 150,000 deportations

bold part: you are one of wanna be extremist .
and about nonsense part: Sri Lanka : Muslim shop in southern Sri Lanka torched by monks-led mob
it seems like i know your country info more than you do
Seriously? You think majority of the people give a shit about some bunch of retarded monks? There's also a bunch of retards in every country including in the West (KKK in USA) but that does't mean ordinary people care about it. For Sri Lankans economy, education matter most and people are obsessed with money and power.

I myself is Christian and I have lived there for 16 years in a Buddhist majority place. I don't understand why you people are too much obsessed with religions. Just because of this obsessions, there's so much unnecessary violence. Religious beliefs should be a personal matter.

Seriously? You think majority of the people give a shit about some bunch of retarded monks? There's also a bunch of retards in every country including in the West (KKK in USA) but that does't mean ordinary people care about it. For Sri Lankans economy, education matter most and people are obsessed with money and power.

I myself is Christian and I have lived there for 16 years in a Buddhist majority place. I don't understand why you people are too much obsessed with religions. Just because of this obsessions, there's so much unnecessary violence. Religious beliefs should be a personal matter.
that is what i said. you can not blame all just for few ppl.
i hope your brain is working now.

A country has gone to the dogs. Needless war started by the imperial powers is ruining the peace & stability of mankind in that part of the world! A real sad state of affairs...

A country has gone to the dogs. Needless war started by the imperial powers is ruining the peace & stability of mankind in that part of the world! A real sad state of affairs...
it is better to analysis particular area based on culture rather than religion

that is what i said. you can not blame all just for few ppl.
i hope your brain is working now.
Point is when it comes to Middle East, there's not just "few people". If there was only "few people", ISIS would have been wiped out already.There are people who are willing to kill their own fellow Arabs so you see the height of this problem.

what has got to do with Imperial power? The Muslims are settling with guns who is a true muslim. Buy some popcorn and watch the fun. sad but true.

Point is when it comes to Middle East, there's not just "few people". If there was only "few people", ISIS would have been wiped out already.There are people who are willing to kill their own fellow Arabs so you see the height of this problem.
when you see they are willing to kill their own fellow, you better study their culture from ancient history till now. even if they were christian, that would not changed much

If the ISIS takfiri rAts destroys Shia shrines or ritual places in Karbala or elsewhere...

This will the end of Iraq civilization and millions will be buried.

Renember what happens in 2006 when a single touch of a shrine? But that was when takfiris was weak but now they have all the military capabilities to launch destructive mode on shia religious areas. It will be all hell break loose..

Don't threaten the innocent people. Genocide will not be allowed.

Yesterday i saw on a Turkish news channel a reporter talking with Iraqi people. One of the men said that they were prepared to fight for the Iraqi army, but not for Mosul. The surrounding people didnt seem to have a problem with his statement.
For me, this sounds F'ed up. How can this guy, am sure he was a shii, say this about his fellow citizens in Mosul? Just because they are sunni Kurds, Turkmen and Arabs? Iraq has a fundamental problem if this mentality is the norm in the Iraqi society. At least Saddam kept everything together under the Arab umbrella.

Yesterday i saw on a Turkish news channel a reporter talking with Iraqi people. One of the men said that they were prepared to fight for the Iraqi army, but not for Mosul. The surrounding people didnt seem to have a problem with his statement.
For me, this sounds F'ed up. How can this guy, am sure he was a shii, say this about his fellow citizens in Mosul? Just because they are sunni Kurds, Turkmen and Arabs? Iraq has a fundamental problem if this mentality is the norm in the Iraqi society. At least Saddam kept everything together under the Arab umbrella.
that is what i said, they have ethnic problem, they are divided into ethnic groups

@Hyperion l Both Iran and KSA will get blowbacks from this proxy war.

I hope Amir ul Momineen Hazrat Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif does not get our *** locked up in this while we got a war to fight at home with ISIS's cousins.

it is better to analysis particular area based on culture rather than religion
Religion & cultural dimensions are the add-ons & byproduct. They are occupying the empty space leftover after the initial conflict... which in itself wasn't the need of the hour back then! They were subdued & controlled at the time... but they are out in full force as soon as the lid was taken off! This has been the norm in every country with such hidden dynamics, after the initial conflict!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom