What's new

'Take up arms', Iraqi Shia told

you don't know anything about Islam and Muslims

nope they dont
I know about reality. You can live in your sea of conspiracy theories. It's a shame that when some countries are looking to move humans to Mars, some bunch of cavemen are fighting for silly reasons.

Firstly, You're comparing the Brits. with the Taliban.....
The Brits. were an armed forces with central command, these Talibs. are separate groups/factions who work according to their immediate agenda hence they cannot be held accountable for anything....they're savages and won't be moved by non-violence.....
Secondly, Gandhi's philosophy only sounds good on pen and paper, it's not practical......we would probably be under British control today had there been no World War............they gave up not due to Gandhi's philosophy but because of WW2.
Thirdly, they can call for U.N intervention and wait for them, in the mean time getting slaughtered.......but everyone wishes to live you know....and everyone has the right to protect themselves.....

What if 10,00000 Citizen declare non co-operation with Taliban? What if everyone say We will not follow Talibanized Islam. Non-violence is best tool against tyrant...

Well the killed 25 last week. Read up. Islam's followers suffer from delusion.
I am not in delusion. I am very aware of that those extremist are not representative of Islam.

they are just doing business by playing with people's soft corner to get control just like USA does on the name of democracy and freedom.

Europe was not civilized and America was not yet discovered at the time of Lord Buddha. I hope you know which west I was talking about...

You are such an idiot. go to UP and rape and hang the girls and the Police looks the other way? Great Buddha.

I know about reality. You can live in your sea of conspiracy theories. It's a shame that when some countries are looking to move humans to Mars, some bunch of cavemen are fighting for silly reasons.

and you are here to educate us

I am not in delusion. I am very aware of that those extremist are not representative of Islam.

they are just doing business by playing with people's soft corner to get control just like USA does on the name of democracy and freedom.
My post was not against islam as i am an atheist but against the people who follow it with violence on their mind. All of them claim to be the true followers of Islam.

What if 10,00000 Citizen declare non co-operation with Taliban? What if everyone say We will not follow Talibanized Islam. Non-violence is best tool against tyrant...

you should teach non-violence to the hinduvadis in india, and the budhist monks in Burma and sri lanka

My post was not against islam as i am an atheist but against the people who follow it with violence on their mind. All of them claim to be the true followers of Islam.
you might be atheist but it does not bother me. Anyone can claim anything, why don't you just verify it ?

troll post
Yeah right, everything is a troll post for you. Look at this situation from an outsider's perspective. Countless people are being killed for just extremely silly reasons.

Just imagine some intelligent species looking at Earth. How they will think of this retarded world. :lol:

They don't have an Airforce to stop the advance so the yankee has to be called...imagine yankee and iran fighting on the same side. :sarcastic:

Yankee and Persians are on the same side, why on earth should Iran be on the side of lunatic Islamists while it can secretly work with the superpower ?

you should teach non-violence to the hinduvadis in india, and the budhist monks in Burma and sri lanka
He's being retarded I agree but there's no killing done by those moronic Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka. You are getting desperate minute by minute.

Yeah right, everything is a troll post for you. Look at this situation from an outsider's perspective. Countless people are being killed for just extremely silly reasons.

Just imagine some intelligent species looking at Earth. How they will think of this retarded world. :lol:

They have you.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom