What's new

'Take up arms', Iraqi Shia told

He's being retarded I agree but there's no killing done by those moronic Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka. You are getting desperate minute by minute.
what about Burma ?

in srilanka, they might not killed any but they surely burned properties.

He's being retarded I agree but there's no killing done by those moronic Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka. You are getting desperate minute by minute.

Those moronic budhist monks cannot kill, because sri lanka has rule of the army and government, and sri lanka does not wish to lose its tourist industry or its citizens in the Arab world, who could be sent back, harming the country's economy seriously.

what about Burma ?

they have destroyed many mosques in sri lanka and dargahs [ mausoleums of sufi saints ]

Those moronic budhist monks cannot kill, because sri lanka has rule of the army and government, and sri lanka does not wish to lose its tourist industry or its citizens in the Arab world, who could be sent back, harming the country's economy seriously.

they have destroyed many mosques in sri lanka and dargahs [ mausoleums of sufi saints ]
By Arab world what did you mean? I hope Saudi Arabia kills every single Sri Lankan retard who chooses go there. I have absolutely no problem about it. But if you expect UAE to behave in that way, forget it. UAE is a civilized Arab country.

There were no Sufi shrines destroyed. Your cousins have tried to vandalize historical places including 2000 years old ruins thinking that it's Afghanistan.

@Hyperion l Aye aye Emperor, i already see Khomeny and Uncle SAM having a wedding kiss. :D

Americans are screwed. If they fight ISIS, they'll be fighting in Iraq WITH Iran and fighting AGAINST them in Syria. Fighting AGAINST alqaeda in Iraq and fighting WITH alqaeda in Syria. :sarcastic:

If the ISIS takfiri rAts destroys Shia shrines or ritual places in Karbala or elsewhere...

This will the end of Iraq civilization and millions will be buried.

Renember what happens in 2006 when a single touch of a shrine? But that was when takfiris was weak but now they have all the military capabilities to launch destructive mode on shia religious areas. It will be all hell break loose..

By Arab world what did you mean? I hope Saudi Arabia kills every single Sri Lankan retard who chooses go there. I have absolutely no problem about it. But if you expect UAE to behave in that way, forget it. UAE is a civilized Arab country.

so now you want to kill too? and you are wishing Sri Lankans to get killed?

What will aliens say looking at these thoughts of yours?

Sri Lankan workers [ more than 500,000 ] work in Arab countries and bring back home billions to feed Sri Lanka. And they are mainly Sinhalese Budhists, not just Tamil speaking Muslims.

Muslims benefit Sri Lanka, and the government of Sri Lanka knows about this.

what about Burma ?

Nonsense. There's something called rule of law in Sri Lanka and those rag tag retards can't go around do anything they like. Sri Lanakns are liberal not like Muslims or Hindus. They don't fall for religious nutcases and that's why Sri Lanka has no idiotic laws limiting citizen's private lives. Sri Lanka is the only country in subcontinent where homosexuals are tolerated. I hope that's enough for you and I don't wish to derail this thread anymore.

If the ISIS takfiri rAts destroys Shia shrines or ritual places in Karbala or elsewhere...

This will the end of Iraq civilization and millions will be buried.

Renember what happens in 2006 when a single touch of a shrine? But that was when takfiris was weak but now they have all the military capabilities to launch destructive mode on shia religious areas. It will be all hell break loose..

Iranians have strange dreams for Iraq

so now you want to kill too? and you are wishing Sri Lankans to get killed?

What will aliens say looking at these thoughts of yours?

Sri Lankan workers [ more than 500,000 ] work in Arab countries and bring back home billions to feed Sri Lanka. And they are mainly Sinhalese Budhists, not just Tamil speaking Muslims.

Muslims benefit Sri Lanka, and the government of Sri Lanka knows about this.
Buddhist or Muslim I don't care. No one with dignity should go to Saudi Arabia.

Yankee and Persians are on the same side, why on earth should Iran be on the side of lunatic Islamists while it can secretly work with the superpower ?

Mehdi Army, Quds Brigade, Hizbullah....are these 'human rights organizations' which Iran funds with its petrodollars?

Marg ba Amreeka, Marg ba Israel. :sarcastic:

What if 10,00000 Citizen declare non co-operation with Taliban? What if everyone say We will not follow Talibanized Islam.....
You mean 10,00000 Shia right?...........then the Talibs. will kill all of them cause the Sunnis won't help as it suits their religious purpose.....

...Non-violence is best tool against tyrant...
Till date.....non-violence has achieved nothing.....throughout the History, we've seen that people who fought back, survived.....
Why do you think Buddhists are resorting to violence?......because they have no other choice.......to survive in this world you need to protect yourself......that's the law of the nature no-matter in which kingdom(Plant/animal) you look and that's why your argument is flawed........
You're expecting people to continue sacrificing their lives to overwhelming violence until the killers become tired and compassionate and/or help arrives.....But what if I don't want to get killed?.......what about my right to protect myself and my family?.........

The irony is, for peace to prevail, you need to prepare for war......
If you want your countrymen to live in peace, you have to guard your border and fight with the insurgents........you cannot deal with them by non-violence..........LOL
To achieve and hold the right to practice Buddha's non-violence philosophy, you need to fight those who want to kill you as 'kafirs'

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom