What's new

'Take up arms', Iraqi Shia told

The only viable option is to divide the country into 3 parts, one each for sunnis, shias and kurds.
But do it after crushing the ISIS scum..

10468375_1474603002777402_6911354223228759221_n.jpg

Now shias and sunnis around the globe will pay the price this fatwa with their blood .... bloody clerics

yet they line up to get a visa to saudi. I know you are a rational person but in a minority. hope your tribe grows.
saudi visa is different issue, that is for job not about religion. and my kind is majority not minority.
but you know a black spot in white page gets more attention.

Now shias and sunnis around the globe will pay the price this fatwa with their blood .... bloody clerics
i wish these morons get killed who ever plays shia-sunni cards and bring peace among shia and sunni

This is not a shia vs sunni war but Muslims vs takfiris .

What do you expect him to do ? When ISIL threatens to destroy Shia shrines and kill every shia like a piece of cake .

Is there any other choice ?!!

what has got to do with Imperial power? The Muslims are settling with guns who is a true muslim. Buy some popcorn and watch the fun. sad but true.
One only has to compare the state of the country now & prior to the initial conflict to understand real damage caused! Then again.. no one would have foreseen such a breakdown! Sectarian tension was prevalent even then... but it was well controlled. But the conflict opened up the door & it's free for all now!
So Ummah Islam brotherhood are all fake when it comes to reality?

to borrow phrase from an old member of this forum... there is no chumma-chumma within the ummah! it's just a worn out cliche!

Last edited:
One only has to compare the state of the country now & prior to the initial conflict to understand real damage caused! Then again.. no one would have foreseen such a breakdown! Sectarian tension was prevalent even then... but it was well controlled. But the conflict opened up the door & it's free for all now!

to borrow phrase from an old member from this forum... there is no chumma-chumma within the ummah! it's just a worn out cliche!
I want it to be in open so that I don't get that crap that Islam is perfect and peaceful. no religion is period. islam may be perfect but its followers are just humans and hence some will be wicked.

This declaration would intensify the sectarian tension in the country rather then solving the problem . it is the state whose duty is provide security to its citizen not any cleric. i hope Shia Sunni altogether would try to resolve their differences in minor mater and work for the betterment of Muslim Ummah .

Oh great now the Shias r gonna go all out and kill sunnis, just like they did in rwp, and the media is just going to cover it all up

I want it to be in open so that I don't get that crap that Islam is perfect and peaceful. no religion is period. islam may be perfect but its followers are just humans and hence some will be wicked.

Yes, Islam is perfect

muslims are just human though, if they dont adhere to islamic principles and let nationalism, sectranianism effect them they will fight like any other human

The middle east is going through a period of instability still linked to its colonial past its a ain the people will have to bear until a natural order is obtained

This declaration would intensify the sectarian tension in the country rather then solving the problem . it is the state whose duty is provide security to its citizen not any cleric. i hope Shia Sunni altogether would try to resolve their differences in minor mater and work for the betterment of Muslim Ummah .
Just split the country or install another Saddam. Saddam has the last laugh anyway.

So Ummah Islam brotherhood are all fake when it comes to reality?

Non practice is not the same as not being a worthy idea.

There is injustice in the world but that does not mean that the idea of justice should be laughed off.

Yes, Islam is perfect

muslims are just human though, if they dont adhere to islamic principles and let nationalism, sectranianism effect them they will fight like any other human

The middle east is going through a period of instability still linked to its colonial past its a ain the people will have to bear until a natural order is obtained
Unfortunately Islamist settle their scores with guns so how can Islam be perfect?

What makes your blood boil so much to kill 25 Shias on the iran border?

There is injustice in the world but that does not mean that the idea of justice should be laughed off.
Killing for religion make the religion inferior whether you like it or not.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom