What's new

'Take up arms', Iraqi Shia told

The only books i read are scientific books and now games of thrones, none of them inspired me enough to kill fellow human beings.

But some how people managed to get inspired by science to kill lesser humans citing genetic evidence and anthropology as argument.

The only books i read are scientific books and now games of thrones, none of them inspired me enough to kill fellow human beings.

Then You should not be talking about things you know nothing about ....... It makes you look like a fool ...

you can add Kuwait, Qatar and Jordan with Saudi Arabia and of course Saudi Arabia is the leader here

not iraq and libya :D

Poor people is going to suffer.When oil price rises you can understand who is the
benefiter here.Now just wait and see how US playing with these incident.They will ensure partial damage to the terrorists even if they involved.They dont destroy these menace completely because they also going to have some benefits .If Iran dont use this chance ultimate loser will be Iran.Saudi GCC faction and West will become victorious here.

I said Iran works together with America, all these slogans are nonesense.
that's true... Iran gets US to do all it's dirty work. Got rid of Saddam Hussain from the western side... & talibans from the east. Not even a single bullet fired by Iran.. & the world claims Iran & US are the worst enemies of each other!:lol:

that's true... Iran gets US to do all it's dirty work. Got rid of Saddam Hussain from the western side... & talibans from the east. Not even a single bullet fired by Iran.. & world claims Iran & US are the worst enemies of each other!:lol:

US admin never wished to remove the Iranian government, infact they are making sure they stay and in some cases like you said they take ''orders'' from them.

Back
Top Bottom