What's new

'Take up arms', Iraqi Shia told

since you are science guy,
i have a question for you, how world has been created ? :D
no concrete proof but if you claim allah did it or god i would laugh and offer you a pint and say a woman did it. regards

The Ummah died on a political scale but on a people to people basis it is still alive and well.
well then it is called humanity.

The Ummah died on a political scale but on a people to people basis it is still alive and well.
please explain that too the 25 Shias shot two days ago.

Humans will be humans, islam dosent ask them to settle their scores with guns

We are talking about the fastest growing religion in the world

There are 1.7 Billion muslims, spread right across the planet, soon enough we will be 2 billion, the reality is the amount of people killed by terrorists is less then people killed in traffic accidents etc

There are already well over 2 Billion Muslims.

no concrete proof but if you claim allah did it or god i would laugh and offer you a pint and say a woman did it. regards

Humanity that you so revere is the real killer...

If you truly look from a neutral perspective there is nothing more murderous and destructive as humanity.

@Always Neutral

Stop trolling .... religious discussions are banned here ...
And if you want to discuss "the book" , open a new thread for it or visit some religious forum

we claim a creator created whole world, who is owner of whole world, it seems logical then your unproved theory :D
anyway who is taking about gender of creator here ? do not try to be smarta$$ LOL

You were talking about the Pakistani shias? They were killed by LeJ which is a political group, most Pakistani Sunnis do not care for sect many are intermarried with Shias the LeJ is a minority made up of another minority sect, they need to be wiped out no doubt but to think they represent the will of the people is hilarious.

US admin never wished to remove the Iranian government, infact they are making sure they stay and in some cases like you said they take ''orders'' from them.
After all it's not axis of evil.. but convenience!

Its humanity/ummah,, its when a muslim feel brotherhood/friendship towards another person because they are muslim

I can be on the streets in UK or go to holiday, meet someone from across the planet and have a connection because were both muslims.

At the moment there is no poltical ummah, its everyone for themselves but Ummah at a basic person level is going strong

@Always Neutral

Stop trolling .... religious discussions are banned here ...
And if you want to discuss "the book" , open a new thread for it or visit some religious forum

Seems he is an ooloo ka patha. :D

Its humanity/ummah,, its when a muslim feel brotherhood/friendship towards another person because they are muslim

I can be on the streets in UK or go to holiday, meet someone from across the planet and have a connection because were both muslims.

At the moment there is no poltical ummah, its everyone for themselves but Ummah at a basic person level is going strong

The Ummah is stronger in non Muslim countries where you can see Muslims from all sects praying together, working together, and helping one another.

Seems he is an ooloo ka patha. :D

The Ummah is stronger in non Muslim countries where you can see Muslims from all sects praying together, working together, and helping one another.

Islam is strong,,,, muslims are spreading

Its just on a political level we are currently in turmoil

Its a historical reality, we will get through it, its just how the world is, it revolves regardless of the dumb stuff people do

In many ways we are still suffering for the colonial period, we will just have to get through it the best we can

Non-violence is best tool our leader have given us (Gandhi, Budhha, Martin Luther King, Madiba)

As I said I agree with you, violence is not accepted whatsoever but I wanna ask a question from you what do you do if some militants waging war against you invade your lands and kill your people? would you sit and chant non-violence slogans? and welcome them to come and burn you to ashes?
When we say we fight we them it doesn't mean we are eager to kill them we wanna defence ourselves .. is it bad? is it against humanity?

So Islam is not a peaceful religion?
:o: How did you get that from my comment? every sensible school of thought approves this well-known fact that self-defence is one the basic right of every single creature on this planet ...
You mean a peaceful religion should not defend itself? surly fighting is the last choice.

It's about time that you come into reality. Of course most of the religious Sunni Muslims look at them as true Muslims. There's nothing divide and rule plan. Your god father Khomeini started this and now it's back to bite your own ***. Mullahs thought by playing Muslim card they could dominate the entire Muslim population but it backfired because they were Shia and Saudi and Qatar started dominating instead. Whatever Mullahs have done terribly gone wrong. It's even worse when you see Palestinians cursing Iran.

I respect your idea, it could be correct only God knows who is a true Muslim who isn't. it's a matter of time let's see what will happen ......

Thank you...

Learn from your ancestor rather than looking west...

Another ooloo ka patha. :lol:

It's about time that you come into reality. Of course most of the religious Sunni Muslims look at them as true Muslims. There's nothing divide and rule plan. Your god father Khomeini started this and now it's back to bite your own ***. Mullahs thought by playing Muslim card they could dominate the entire Muslim population but it backfired because they were Shia and Saudi and Qatar started dominating instead. Whatever Mullahs have done terribly gone wrong. It's even worse when you see Palestinians cursing Iran.

No most Sunnis spit on these clowns, may God be with the Shias in their battle against Al Qaida turd.

Agreed, my complete support and sympathies rest with the Shias in this conflict. The ISIS represents a threat to the entire region, they must be stopped.

This is the worst news possible man and now reports stating Sistani has declared a Jihad may make the whole middle east explode with sectarian violence.

Back
Top Bottom