What's new

Tajikistan bans youth from mosques

The Golden Age of India was during the Gupta rule:

The Gupta Empire was an Ancient Indian empire which existed approximately from 320 to 550 CE and covered much of the Indian Subcontinent. Founded by Maharaja Sri-Gupta, the dynasty was the model of a classical civilization. The peace and prosperity created under leadership of Guptas enabled the pursuit of scientific and artistic endeavors. This period is called the Golden Age of India

Anyway, what does India have to do with this?

China does not have a muslim majority.

It seems Islam is always in 'danger'.If Muslims are in minority, its the majority community to blame and if Muslims are in majority its the Govt to blame.

Even worse, a minority needs more protection!

If we are discussing China, then minority or majority, Chinese will brook no instability or deviation from the Path of the Beijing regime.

They have tolerated the Uighur dissent, but they are surely exasperated by now, if one goes to see the most surprising comment wherein, never before ever they have said, that the Muslim terrorism is being sponsored from Pakistan.

Either they have got totally disgusted or they want to jump on the bandwagon of the popular theory of "Muslim Terrorism".

It is China's claim, but they have not been able to give any proof!

As far as I go, the Jury is still out!

I do not want to say anything, but some hard-line policy has its reasons, it is not anti-Islam, but against some of the bad guys.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/95789-strength-alliance-between-india-isreal-35.html
some would like for you. If China has any restrictions in religion in Muslim, may be a requirement before the age of eighteen can not enter the mosque before, except for religious holidays. I have a parrots, I think it still exists, but other Chinese people told me it does not exist in reality. accurately, exists in name only from 10 years ago. China has a rapid economic development and society became more stable, no longer needed. I'm looking for some news that you can see That even children can be in the mosque. I am not a religious person, so some knowledge can not be updated. I am very sorry for it. want to change your understanding about China, in fact, it has changed me. I will be more careful to speak in religious context, to learn more.

To speak on Summer short course and adolescents on children in Changde Lixian Higashida weir mosque. Or even a religious children's short-term training courses.
³£µÂå¢Ïض«ÌïÑßÇåÕæËÂÊîÆÚÇàÉÙÄê¶ùͯ¶Ìѵ°àÉϵķ¢ÑÔ - ºþÄÏÉçÇø - ÖÐÄÂÍø - ×î´óµÄººÓïÄÂ˹ÁÖÉçÇø

Video on the hospitality of children eating watermelon in the mosque.

Muslim gatherings in mosques, you can find pictures with children in the fourth image.

±±¾©ÄÂ˹ÁÖÕ«ÔÂÉú»îɨÃ裺×ß½øÂíµéÇåÕæË - Á÷¹âÒç²Ê--¡¾ÄÂÇà»î¶¯¡¿ - ÖйúÄÂ˹ÁÖÇàÄê¾ãÀÖ²¿£¨China Muslim Youth Club £©-È«Çò×î´óÄÂ˹ÁÖÇàÄêÖÐÎÄÉçÇø¡£ÒÁ˹À¼ÐÅÑö-ÄÂ˹ÁÖ¿ªÐÄÍø-ÄÂ˹ÁÖ½»ÓÑ-ÄÂ˹ÁÖ¾Û»á ÖйúÄÂ˹ÁÖÇàÄêÍø-ÖйúÄÂ˹ÁÖÇàÄê¾ãÀÖ²¿-ÄÂ˹ÁÖ¿ªÐÄÍø-ÄÂ˹ÁÖÇàÄê

So freedom fighting and terrorism is same to you if done by Muslims ?

ware wa, the same goes to LTTE, they were the far most organized regulars in fighting for freedom, which had LAND, AIR AND NAVAL wing, yet did Pakistan brand it as Terrorist Outfit. Come on buddy, hipocracy at its peak is seen your comments

It seems Islam is always in 'danger'.If Muslims are in minority, its the majority community to blame and if Muslims are in majority its the Govt to blame.

:rofl: You put it so eloquently. I also keep wondering how can such a big religion be always in danger no matter whatever is the reason. :what:

It is a great move. I think China should do that as well.

We should not allow those youth to go into mosque until they turn 18 or 21.

Moreover, we should eradicate those radical clerks from mosques who advocate anything against China.

Tajikistan on Wednesday banned all children and teenagers from worshipping in mosques as the volatile Central Asian republic pressed ahead with its battle against rising Islamic fundamentalism.

President Emomali Rakhmon signed the measure into law after it was unanimously adopted by the upper house of parliament last month, local news reports said.

The law bans those under the age of 18 from praying in churches or mosques and requires them to study in secular schools, Aziya-Plus news agency said.

The authorities said the change would help stem the spread of religious fundamentalism in the overwhelmingly Muslim but secular nation.

But the bill's passage was strongly condemned by religious groups.

"The ban to attend mosques will give rise to the negative reaction among the people," prominent Muslim theologian and former deputy prime minister Akbar Turadzhonzoda said in an open letter to the president.

Other religious leaders noted that Rakhmon signed the law in the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan -- a period of fasting and prayer for Muslims.

The president also approved separate changes to the criminal code that make "active participation" in an unauthorised rally into an offence punishable by up to five years in prison.

Those found guilty of providing "illegal religious education" to young people can now be put behind bars for up to 12 years.

The impoverished ex-Soviet state shares a 1,340-kilometre (840-mile) border with Afghanistan and has previously accused religious groups of stoking unrest in a bid to impose Islamic rule.

Rakhmon last year recalled Tajik students studying abroad after accusing foreign institutions of taking steps to "prepare terrorists".

As I learn from the threads, Islam is the fastest growing religion.

Obviously, the converts are from other religions.

Logically, it is the other religions which are in danger and not Islam. Islam is thriving, alive, well and is growing fast!

Back
Top Bottom