What's new

Tajikistan bans youth from mosques

These Traitors will not survive for long and will become part of history sooner or later :angry:

Zionism is a secularist ideology that promotes nationalism and love for Israel in all the religions of Israel and Political Islam promotes Afghanistan, KSA, Bahrain, all the GCC basically and of course Iran.
No freedom, no thinking, no life.
If Muslim nations want to be great, here is the man that made Turkey great:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

You actually said that with a straight face. Zionism and political Islam are both non secular and promote ethnic cleansing of the each other. Zionism under any definition in the world does not fit in as "secular".

Zionism is secular?! Wow.... Just wow!

Interestingly, it seems that there are some orthodox jews who are against zionist ideology (a manmade one)

Put an orthodox jew and orthodox muslim in the same room, they'll agree on A LOT of issues, actually!!

Do remember that a disproportional number of social elites in Central Asia are ethnic Russians. They have no love lost for Muslims. In fact, I'll say that Slavic Orthodox Christians are far more hostile toward Muslims than their Western counterparts (a Muslims is far more likely to get lynched in Russia than in Texas).

Instead the government should look into reforming the religious education system and bring the mosque under a watch body!

Instead the government should look into reforming the religious education system and bring the mosque under a watch body!

when God is every where, the boys and girls can practice their worship anywhere, its not mandatory that they do it in the Mosque or Temple or Church. The mulavis to some extent are hiered by terror outfits to reach the youth of the next generation in Mosques, So what ever Tajikistan Government is doing they are doing keeping their People and Nations welfare in mind.
I don't see a point for someone to be called traitors for implementing such a law. The law is also not impartial for Islam, its equal for every other religion

Bad move, a back lash could be expected in Tajik now.

Very nice way , and this man really wants to make some difference .
" When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called a Religion "

And to the pakistani and any other state i want to ask what good had religion done in there respective country .

@Imran Khan, are you supporting the idea or you are opposing, i am really confused in interpreting your last to post. They sould oxymoronic.

i am against such move sir .its serious violation of human rights .idiot gov of Tajikistan playing with fire and it will burn it alive .Islam is not in mosques guys can pray anywhere on earth they no need a building for contact with god .yes mosque is home of god and its give chance to pray together but this move will sure bring anger in Muslims and they start thinking gov as anti Muslim .next step you know it.if gov never give them right they will sure take it by force .

Back
Top Bottom