What's new

Tajikistan bans youth from mosques

Why Muslim countries understand secularism from its a$$??

One of the key aspects of secularism is freedom of religion NOT "ban of religion" then you enter the communist zone. and They did exactly that by this law.

I believe the leaders themselves know just how fundamental Islam gets, even if you don`t want to admit it to yourself, Islam has a habit of being manipulated by evil "righteous" men.
And yes, they aren`t aiming to be the land of the free, perhaps attempting to avoid being Afghanistan.

I believe the leaders themselves know just how fundamental Islam gets, even if you don`t want to admit it to yourself, Islam has a habit of being manipulated by evil "righteous" men.
And yes, they aren`t aiming to be the land of the free, perhaps attempting to avoid being Afghanistan.

Your point is that "Islam is a dangerous religion"?

No doubt people like you and the above mentioned leader will always be afraid of Islam and Islam will keep spreading. even this will allow more and more people to understand Islam and fundamental of Islam and become a fundamentalist... Fundamentalist if seen in a positve way is not a bad thing at all... An Islamic fundamentalist is more liberal then a secualr fundamentalist and we are seeing it from quite a long time now.

it isnt about Islam or any of that....

but depriving people of their right and aspiration to carry out their religious rituals --which should be a human right for anybody in the world.....and this frustration or anger --especially on such a sensitive subject -- would naturally fan the flames for possible unrest. People can get very emotional over such sensitive issues.

do they need Mosques to pray? No...they dont. They can pray at home or in the middle of a dirt road no problem. But symbolically, this is a very damning move. And its a very stupid policy being under-taken by these lackeys who are still loyal to a defunct, degenerate soviet mentality which has long been lost and tossed in the dustbin even by their Russian masters

Tunisia had a very strict secular rules "Not allowing Azan and it also had a Burqa ban" And this according to every single Tunisian person I talked to is the by far the biggest reason for their revolution it appears the Tajis did not learn the lesson there as well.

Tunisia had a very strict secular rules "Not allowing Azan and it also had a Burqa ban" And this according to every single Tunisian person I talked to is the by far the biggest reason for their revolution it appears the Tajis did not learn the lesson there as well.

this simply means what ??? Secularism is against Islam

see, that's just one other end of the extreme.....

The Turks did something interesting. They banned those ultra-loud speakers for the Azan and limited the number of Mosques within one sub-district which play the Azan....

this was simply because in the past, the prayer time would come and all the Azans would be blaring away so loudly that it just became a noise pollution (we have this problem in some places in our country too)

Azan should sound beautiful --regardless if it is pre-recorded or live.

why cant people and governments understand that extreme ANYTHING is bad? Too much secularism or too much religiosity

This is a patently stupid and illegal move by the government. Freedom to practice one's religion is a universal human right and this law interferes with that right.

My Brother, Freedom is not Free... You don't know why Tajik have ban youth from mosque, Lets have some Tajik view, before passing judgement ... Teen age is fragile time, its the time when our personality is formed...

Mosques are well known for there Jihadi mentality (Even pakistani govt have admit it). Tajik don't want there kid to become one of those... At 18 age we become intelligent/sensible and we know good or bad for us..

Its their govt (Tajik's), its there rule.. We must not comment on it... Any way secular schools are not bad... And who the hell need Mosque/temple for prayer??? "He the Almighty" live every where...

this simply means what ??? Secularism is against Islam

The beauty of Secularism is , Its neither against any religion, nor in favor of any religion... Its neutral...

Mosques are well known for there Jihadi mentality [/COLOR]

Are you kidding me with this remark?? Are you saying that praying is an act of terrorism now?? And for the one thousandst time "well known" is NEVER a fact.

Tajikistan is a former Soviet republic. Do you really think that they would mind using brute force especially when it is not a democracy but a government and an economy managed by Russians? I don't think so.

The Chechens did .... why cant the Tajiks ?

Back
Top Bottom