What's new

Taiwan deploys anti-China missiles

Taiwan need not to worry about any so called threat from China…..US has already deployed its WMD to protect Taiwan, SK and Japan….China knows it very well hence it has never dared to attack this tiny country…. the moment it attacks Taiwan, its own security and economy will go for a toss..

US has already deployed its WMD to protect Taiwan, SK and Japan….the moment it attacks Taiwan, its own security and economy will go for a toss..

Hi, Thankyou for the piece of information, did you know Chinese Strategic Forces have fruits in containers.

What will US do, Chinese is its Largest Trade partner outside N. America, have you heard the term jackass read about it.

OMG... Even ROC can produce a MAch 3 500km range supersonic missile 100% domestically...

While our poor indian friend can only have a inferior 280km Brahomos which the engine motor even need to import from russia. :lol:

it's speed is high subsonic,not supersonic..and if you are so sure about inferiority of BRAHMOS ,we can export BRAHMOS to Vietnam or Taiwan..ain't that gonna be a dose to loose your motion??? :lol: :lol:

Taiwan need not to worry about any so called threat from China…..US has already deployed its WMD to protect Taiwan, SK and Japan….China knows it very well hence it has never dared to attack this tiny country…. the moment it attacks Taiwan, its own security and economy will go for a toss..

Correct. There wont be any military conflicts across the strait. But to all the haters's disappointment,it is not due to us' protection schemes.

2 ex-generals of the 2 sides shook hands on a Chinese TV channel before the discussion of a talk show about SCS.

I hope the defensive shield deployed by usa can be activated against the stupid apu's gun #5 which can easily mishit Taiwan due to poor quality when it is meant for Shanghai.

Hi, Thankyou for the piece of information, did you know Chinese Strategic Forces have fruits in containers.

What will US do, Chinese is its Largest Trade partner outside N. America, have you heard the term jackass read about it.

Then you must know, US is China's largest trading partner...and balance of payment is in their favor....China does not produce anything without which US can’t survive but if China won’t get market for its factory output, their economy will surely go for a toss…

Regarding jackass , I just realized when saw your juvenile comment…

it's speed is high subsonic,not supersonic..and if you are so sure about inferiority of BRAHMOS ,we can export BRAHMOS to Vietnam or Taiwan..ain't that gonna be a dose to loose your motion??? :lol: :lol:

Please do! The vietcongs will be fuming in their @sses when the blah-mosts go exploding the wrong way in their own scs outposts.
Our Taiwanese bros will dismantle the blah-most with us and then we will have a good laugh together at its poor technology!

Please do! The vietcongs will be fuming in their @sses when the blah-mosts go exploding the wrong way in their own scs outposts.
Our Taiwanese bros will dismantle the blah-most with us and then we will have a good laugh together at its poor technology!

funny...ain't your logic???waiting for something goes wrong with blah-most when within seconds,your @$$ willbe on fire??? :lol: :lol:

but anyway, develop a missile with speed over mach 2 first before commenting on BRAHMOS,because,we are going HYPERSONIC with BRAHMOS-2...if you need antacid to digest that,just give me a call... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think India can't afford nuke war with China..

How abt an conventional war with precision strike? :lol: Even ROC will pwned you Indians, not to mention PRC China. :lol:

dont be serious. Our macau auxillary police force will take 'em down!

funny...ain't your logic???waiting for something goes wrong with blah-most when within seconds,your @$$ willbe on fire??? :lol: :lol:

but anyway, develop a missile with speed over mach 2 first before commenting on BRAHMOS,because,we are going HYPERSONIC with BRAHMOS-2...if you need antacid to digest that,just give me a call... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am more intimidated by a firework display on our National day than a much bragged about blah-most (as usual). Add more smileys in your comments. They are not entertaining!

I am more intimidated by a firework display on our National day than a much bragged about blah-most (as usual). Add more smileys in your comments. They are not entertaining!

i think you'll enjoy your missiles more...are you still finding the reason why your missiles were not tested in broad daylight and never documented???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've heard anti aircraft,shop anti tank missile, what is this anti china missile?

stupid title.

Aside from the thousands of chinese spies on taiwan, not to mention even more and more military or intelligence men in taiwan getting caught with links to china. Taiwan contains the worlds largest computer tech companies and other technology , when china gets taiwan and they will it's only a matter of time before they get the computer companies, why don't you think the F-35's can be sold to taiwan ?

i already posted some comments there..hope you'll enjoy it... :lol: :lol:

or i may say,Pakistani members will enjoy it...it said "Pakistani Babur missile was supplied by China"..still you are thinking it is a good source???? :lol: :lol:

if you have noting other then some smiles to post this isn't much of a discussion.

i already posted some comments there..hope you'll enjoy it... :lol: :lol:

or i may say,Pakistani members will enjoy it...it said "Pakistani Babur missile was supplied by China"..still you are thinking it is a good source???? :lol: :lol:

Are you say India is so strong now she can spare her most important weapons for some nations that do not have defense packs with her just to antagonize China? I believe your leaders are more pragmatic than the fanboys here. Nothing personal.

i think you'll enjoy your missiles more...are you still finding the reason why your missiles were not tested in broad daylight and never documented???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Try harder! Where is the juice even with added smileys and double postings!

We have shot down one decommissioned satellite in 2007!

2007 Chinese anti-satellite missile test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom