What's new

Taiwan deploys anti-China missiles

Aside from the thousands of chinese spies on taiwan, not to mention even more and more military or intelligence men in taiwan getting caught with links to china. Taiwan contains the worlds largest computer tech companies and other technology , when china gets taiwan and they will it's only a matter of time before this why don't you think the F-35's can be sold to taiwan ?

if you have noting other then some smiles to post this isn't much of a discussion.

I just pointed out the links on which Chinese guys are bragging is just another shitty journalism.but yes,i concur your logic on F-35.

Try harder! Where is the juice even with added smileys!

We have shot down one decommissioned satellite in 2007!

2007 Chinese anti-satellite missile test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yah...i know...(though i didn't think you huys like wikis much)...but where are any video proof on your Ballistaic miccile or cruise missile???ever saw any video on that???

I just pointed out the links on which Chinese guys are bragging is just another shitty journalism.but yes,i concur your logic on F-35.

yah...i know...(though i didn't think you huys like wikis much)...but where are any video proof on your Ballistaic miccile or cruise missile???ever saw any video on that???

The test was confirmed by the USA and EU unless they are both lying ? China has already been building a set of Space based weapons.

Are you say India is so strong now she can spare her most important weapons for some nations that do not have defense packs with her just to antagonize China? I believe your leaders are more pragmatic than the fanboys here. Nothing personal.

its just business buddy...both India and Russia declared that BRAHMOS will be exported...thats why they make this missile under 300km so that MTCR rules don't come across..

it's speed is high subsonic,not supersonic..and if you are so sure about inferiority of BRAHMOS ,we can export BRAHMOS to Vietnam or Taiwan..ain't that gonna be a dose to loose your motion??? :lol: :lol:

Must you be so ignorant brahmos needs russian approval since they were about of the project it right ? Vietnam maybe but taiwan no way Russia doesn't sell weapons to taiwan.

its just business buddy...both India and Russia declared that BRAHMOS will be exported...thats why they make this missile under 300km so that MTCR rules don't come across..

Russia doesn't sell weapons to taiwan brahmos is their project as well and they aren't going to sell weapons to taiwan because it ultimately will hurt their relations with china.

Taiwan has this despite not able to buy weapons it build it's own weapons.

Taiwan%2527s+Hsiung+Feng+3+%2528HF-3%2529+Anti-ship+Cruise+Missile+%25283%2529.jpg

when I tell you you were born out of the sexual activity of your parents and you still ask me for a video to prove the process which leads to your existence on earth!?! Are you a librarian who wants to appear over working in his office just to stay out of the delhi heat waves @ over 40 degrees every day?

We have also shot down two ICBMs in 2010 where the West is more reluctant to mention about it. :coffee:

but that guy was talking about video footage...Shuttler was braging about how brahmos would fail,where it is one of the most advanced cruise missile.

when I tell you you were born out of the sexual activity of your parents and you still ask me for a video to prove the process which leads to your existence on earth!?! Are you a librarian who wants to appear over working in his office just to stay out of the delhi heat waves @ over 40 degrees every day?

apperantly he was right..you Chinese guys always brag about missile tech and all.when you don't even see them working..funny isn't it..besides,brahmos was successful almost all the tests.so,before making nonsense comments,you should check your facts.we have seen brahmos being success for so many times.did you see your missiles even working properly?

@topic

Taiwan has preety good collections of missiles.the new missiles would make them more formidable.though i dislike any missile should be directed against any specific country.

They can't fire first because it'll just invite us to flatten them.
They can't fire second because if we fire first they will be destroyed in their caves.

So what is the use of this missile? It has zero deterrent value against either a first or second strike.

Why are the Indians here even comparing the US and China? The average American is 9 times richer than the average Chinese and the military is well over 15 years ahead. It's the close equivalent of a China-Indian comparison...

Why are the Indians here even comparing the US and China? The average American is 9 times richer than the average Chinese and the military is well over 15 years ahead. It's the close equivalent of a China-Indian comparison...

Are you kidding me? You better not say that aloud because India buys the best stuff from the Western world. India gets cutting edge technology whereas China can only make bad quality copies of 60 yrs old design Russian bombers and can only afford old rusty aircraft carrier. They should be 15 yrs ahead of us.

Then you must know, US is China's largest trading partner...and balance of payment is in their favor....China does not produce anything without which US can’t survive but if China won’t get market for its factory output, their economy will surely go for a toss…

You are running away from the Answer I gave you, neither US nor China wants any troubles in their relations it is equally disastrous for them and US. Don't talk ridiculous, Largest Trading Partners means both Gain both make money both being happy. I am saying it again outside N. America; China is US's Largest Trading Partner does it not ring a bell in your ears IF US loses China straight away 65% of US economy slumps and there is no replacement. Your saying US can survive without China if that was the case US would have cut imports from China and switched to another Trading Partner clearly you have no grasp of Economics. Yeah read about Jackass.

Hello mr. humpty dumpty, I am also a Canadian and studied American economy, average american on the contrary is in terrible shape with 4 in 5 in under huge debts, homes foreclosures and more than 20 largest US banks have been closed and many have been saved by US injecting money, thus an average american is really in poor state and has to rely on dollar store to survive i am giving you first had information regarding many americans who defaulted. It does not matter if US is 20 Years ahead, China have deterrent and one of strongest capable equipped Armed Forces that no other country on earth besides US-Russia has.

I would compare hindustan with malaysia not China it would take 25 Years for hindustan to come closer-reach the level where China is today.

lol, those indian cheerleaders,, no mater what troubles we have with our brothers and sisters of taiwan people, at the end day our perception towards indians are the same```'a san' lol

You must not hold hatred to the indians here my friend truely yes delusion of being a superpower and more advance then china or the usa is what some believe but remember not everyone is the same.

Back
Top Bottom