What's new

Taiwan deploys anti-China missiles

What is a "liberary?" The Chinese factory where they mass produce la*** for their Western masters?

Sour grapes - we are not the country which has a mass murderer on our currency. China, Zimbabwe and North Korea are unique in that respect. Birds of a feather, flock together.

Your post is reported get ready for infraction.

Lol. Do you think Indians will believe your crap??
Whatever. The fact is the view of chini (PRC) people doesn't count. They are bezubaan.
probably a call center, given their level of literacy, liberary is rarer in India```

lol yeah sure, most of taiwan people are from Zhejiang and Fujian provinces, and matter of fact, many of my relatives are living there, because their parents were in services of KMT during civil wars....

thats why Indians elected one dimw!t after another one, lol

Lol. Do you think Indians will believe your crap??
Whatever. The fact is the view of PRC people doesn't count. They are bezubaan.
indians? of course not, coz they have very low level of understanding caused by mulnutration (World Bank figures), one of the lowerst IQs ( Dr. Richard Lynn) and primitive education (OECD tests)``yes too much crap!

hehehe. Says the white master of Chinis???
Chinis can only shout in PDF. They have no voice in PRC.
:cheesy:
If I spank your *** enough, the communists will ban PDF in China too.
indians? of course not, coz they have very low level of understanding caused by mulnutration (World Bank figures), one of the lowerst IQs ( Dr. Richard Lynn) and primitive education (OECD tests)``yes too much crap!

get back to the topic guys...stick t the topic..only missiles.

It could be a lot worse. We could be Chinese.

Why are the Indians here even comparing the US and China? The average American is 9 times richer than the average Chinese and the military is well over 15 years ahead. It's the close equivalent of a China-Indian comparison...

Nope US economy is only 2x that of China's, but China's economy is 6x that of India's. US's scientific and engineering publications per year is less than 2x that of China's but China's is 10x that of India.

crap. atleast don't learn slavery from the birth and hence can see from free mind. High SQ Chinis will never get that..

śūnya_0_Zero;2987839 said:
A quick question .. does Taiwan have the capability to hit Beijing, now?

stupid question

You are running away from the Answer I gave you, neither US nor China wants any troubles in their relations it is equally disastrous for them and US. Don't talk ridiculous, Largest Trading Partners means both Gain both make money both being happy. I am saying it again outside N. America; China is US's Largest Trading Partner does it not ring a bell in your ears IF US loses China straight away 65% of US economy slumps and there is no replacement. Your saying US can survive without China if that was the case US would have cut imports from China and switched to another Trading Partner clearly you have no grasp of Economics. Yeah read about Jackass.

it seems u didnt get my point and making your own theory of economics....what I pointed out at was, if there is any conflict between US and China, its China which will hurt the most and not the US….to understand this basic scenario you need not to have a great understanding of economics may be a simple common sesnse….I am still saying the same thing, if the US decides not to import anything from China, it can still live with it and can manage its economy..as its not China that makes up considerable part of US’s economy….on the contrary, if China lose the huge market like US from which it generates majority of its export revenue, its economy will go for a toss…Jackass…indeed you made me read it twice…lol..

good for taiwan. TW should arm itself to the teeth with US weapons as well, in order to increase the cost of an invasion.

it's speed is high subsonic,not supersonic..and if you are so sure about inferiority of BRAHMOS ,we can export BRAHMOS to Vietnam or Taiwan..ain't that gonna be a dose to loose your motion??? :lol: :lol:

Another Indian try to export Brahmos to Taiwan, as I had anticipated before I opened the thread. India is such a big military importer that it should give a rest about exporting any weapons. Finally, if India tries to sell Brahmos to Taiwan, Russia will say "hell no" to such a sale. The only thing India can do is shut up and go home.

Please do! The vietcongs will be fuming in their @sses when the blah-mosts go exploding the wrong way in their own scs outposts.
Our Taiwanese bros will dismantle the blah-most with us and then we will have a good laugh together at its poor technology!

Brahmos is actually a great missile. The reason is because it is a Russian missile, not an Indian one. India just fork out the money.

it seems u didnt get my point and making your own theory of economics....what I pointed out at was, if there is any conflict between US and China, its China which will hurt the most and not the US….to understand this basic scenario you need not to have a great understanding of economics may be a simple common sesnse….I am still saying the same thing, if the US decides not to import anything from China, it can still live with it and can manage its economy..as its not China that makes up considerable part of US’s economy….on the contrary, if China lose the huge market like US from which it generates majority of its export revenue, its economy will go for a toss…Jackass…indeed you made me read it twice…lol..

And what you think will happen to the inflation when the cheap chinese goods stop coming in?

In the year 2011 China exports 400 billions worth of goods to US and imports 103 billions.

The total export including US in 2010 is 1578 billions. In other words it is around 25 percent.

The exports and GDP ratio is around 30 percent.

You are saying?

good for taiwan. TW should arm itself to the teeth with US weapons as well, in order to increase the cost of an invasion.

If they fire first they get flattened. If they fire second they won't fire at all. Don't get how it changes anything.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom