What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

Taiwan readjusts drills to protect fishing vessels
05-15-2013 22:26 BJT

The most powerful vessel in Taiwan’s navy set off on Wednesday afternoon to join a fishing protection exercise near the Philippines.

But the route for the Kidd-class battleship has been changed, and it will head back when it reaches the midline between Taiwan and the Philippines. The original plan was to send the warship to waters off the Philippines as a protest.

The scale of the exercise has also been brought down, with a shortened duration and a reduced number of ships. But Taiwan stressed its determination to protect its fishing industry remains the same.

Taiwan readjusts drills to protect fishing vessels CCTV News - CNTV English

See its not even warship its speed boat turn coast guard patrol vessel see can't even get that right

it doesn't necessarily make debazi cowards, just an angloamerican lapdog that must import arms from angloamericans and dared not defy explicit orders from their masters not to escalate the matter lest debazi incur angloamerican displeasure. so debazi must swallow its pride, if there were any to begin with, and climb down from the high they built themselves onto.

...yeah, on second thought, this makes debazi coward through and through. what a despicable bunch.

this is what I mean, I live in the san Gabriel valley, where citizens from China call it the "liberated zone," and I have to deal with jaded minds like this guy all the time, trying to tell them it's a big world! open your minds and your side way eyes.

Can't trust China, Taiwan must not side with China, that would mean a betrayal of U.S., but I still dare the manuns come out and fight like men.

to all posters, keep it civil. is there a need to bring race into the discussion? keep your facts fact.

too much nationalism from all sides.

The Philippines can never be touched. She is too precious and too strategically important in American Strategic interests for it to be touched by any foreign power. Any foreign power who dares touch the Philippines shall suffer the full might of the United States Navy, Air Force and the Army.

United States conducted the largest naval invasion in human history back in 1944 to retake the Philippines from the Japs. That illustrates the shear will of our resolve to preserve Philippine-American homeostasis.

Taiwan, because it is subservient to its American Daddy, will not do anything. Else it will be punished. As for China, LOL. Well, c'mon. The 7th Fleet will eradicate the PLAN from the face of the earth if need be.

Yet, Taiwan is in the USA's Visa Waiver Program and the Philippines are not...LMAO.

Marcos is one of the best Philippine Presidents we have. I'm sure if he's still our President, he will not think twice to make war with stupid and arrogant Taiwan. LMAO!

No wonder the Philippines is poor when her citizens think like you. Marcos is your best president? You are hopelessly dumb.

Taiwan readjusts drills to protect fishing vessels
05-15-2013 22:26 BJT

The most powerful vessel in Taiwan’s navy set off on Wednesday afternoon to join a fishing protection exercise near the Philippines.

But the route for the Kidd-class battleship has been changed, and it will head back when it reaches the midline between Taiwan and the Philippines. The original plan was to send the warship to waters off the Philippines as a protest.

The scale of the exercise has also been brought down, with a shortened duration and a reduced number of ships. But Taiwan stressed its determination to protect its fishing industry remains the same.

Taiwan readjusts drills to protect fishing vessels CCTV News - CNTV English

We usually never allow countries who bought our rust buckets to use them rust bucket against another ally. Usually....

i just realized this hate thread was started by a troll.

start a war risking more lives? we're already in the 21st century.

i just realized this hate thread was started by a troll.

start a war risking more lives? we're already in the 21st century.

You are right, but imagine if your father was killed by bunch of "fisherman poachers" looking for quick cash, how TF would you feel?

and there is a saying among pla: a good debazi is a dead debazi. guess how fast debazi can die in a hail of pla bullets?

I got news for you, anti=debazist, the U.S. has laser that can shoot down your missiles and fake stealth fighters, so don't go out like a hero, cus you might miss the glory.

but would his family want taiwan to go to war with the country at fault?

but would his family want taiwan to go to war with the country at fault?

Maybe if you watched the Taiwanese media you would have seen the daughter who insisted that Ma realize his promise to go to war to champion justice, but of course the ally of an ally should be an ally, except some allies don't act nicely b/c they are too oblivious to corruption. So, stop your rogue soldiers from poacher fishermen. It's that simple. Admit to the truth and be repentant.

You are right, but imagine if your father was killed by bunch of "fisherman poachers" looking for quick cash, how TF would you feel?

I got news for you, anti=debazist, the U.S. has laser that can shoot down your missiles and fake stealth fighters, so don't go out like a hero, cus you might miss the glory.

what the PH media fail to cover is the fact PH has been harassing and extorting Taiwanese fishermen for the last 20 years, forcing them to buy fishing permits only to arrest them and jail them for forgery, so they can commit robbery and extortion sanctioned by an ally.

oh, i didn't realize that a family member actually wants to go to war because of the shooting.

i don't think corruption has anything to do with the current events.

the investigation isn't even finished. it will be impartial because the world is watching.

what the TW media fail to cover is that the shooting took place not in the overlapping EEZ, but well inside PH territory. even the TW government did not dispute this.

Too much hate inside you.

oh, i didn't realize that a family member actually wants to go to war because of the shooting.

i don't think corruption has anything to do with the current events.

the investigation isn't even finished. it will be impartial because the world is watching.

Let's hope so, I would love to listen to the manun's explanation about how a 65 year old cap, who had been harassed before by the Manun Fisheries, tried to RAM a 100-ft warship.

Back
Top Bottom