What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

Well go ahead then am not worried my business is booming and my exports are India and Europe and America we close down our connection with china and now taiwan too you guys think whatever you think because things here are different than what you vision in your sick minds your not Important to us deal with it.

Then why you guys are still exporting maids and banana to us? :omghaha:

Im a sumatran and we in indonesia will forever be friends with the philippines.
We never had bad blood.
Get that.
Taiwanes and chinese are just the same.
They are both dogs

post reported

BTW you should be proud enough to carry your own flag.

Then please tell your banana president to grow a pair of ..... stop making fresh apology every day is it getting really embaressing:rofl:

If a man really consider that he is on the right side, he will never apology nor making up stories.
But in this moment someone did say sorry, but yet still wishfully attempt to pretend they are strong.
What a cheeky human being.

Taiwan readjusts drills to protect fishing vessels
05-15-2013 22:26 BJT
Text:A A A |Email
More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebook Share on myspace Share on google Share on twitter
Watch Video

Play Video
The most powerful vessel in Taiwan’s navy set off on Wednesday afternoon to join a fishing protection exercise near the Philippines.
But the route for the Kidd-class battleship has been changed, and it will head back when it reaches the midline between Taiwan and the Philippines. The original plan was to send the warship to waters off the Philippines as a protest.
The scale of the exercise has also been brought down, with a shortened duration and a reduced number of ships. But Taiwan stressed its determination to protect its fishing industry remains the same.

Looks like taiwan talk the talk and the philippines walk the walk.
It took me 3 days to read regarding the taiwan-philippine conflict.
Seems like the first one tried to hide some parts of the pinoys island in every cgi i could find.
Once someone lies i never gonna trust him.
This time its taiwan.
Even in indonesia we are having problem with them(chinese/taiwanese)
Taiwan may initiate military drills, but they will not pursue to attack. They will really have a second thought of that. Why? because ASEAN countries and US is watching them. If they will start war against us, I bet, they will regret it for the rest of their lives.

wag na kabayan mga gago ito mga ito asar talo lang hayan mo sila mas malaki ng mawawala sa kanila kay sa atin easy lang kabayan :coffee:

Taiwan may initiate military drills, but they will not pursue to attack. They will really have a second thought of that. Why? because ASEAN countries and US is watching them. If they will start war against us, I bet, they will regret it for the rest of their lives.

F U C K the ASEANs, Taiwan taught them how to fight, ask Singapore. I hope you manuns try to arrest, or fire one waning shot, just one -- and see what happens. You god damn parasite loser/ pirates/ extortionist, sorry excuse of a regime.

wag na kabayan mga gago ito mga ito asar talo lang hayan mo sila mas malaki ng mawawala sa kanila kay sa atin easy lang kabayan :coffee:
Korek di nila naiisip yon eh mga bobo kase

F U C K the ASEANs, Taiwan taught them how to fight, ask Singapore. I hope you manuns try to arrest, or fire one waning shot, just one -- and see what happens. You god damn parasite loser/ pirates/ extortionist, sorry excuse of a regime.
That's about as stupid of a post that anyone can make.

Korek di nila naiisip yon eh mga bobo kase

That's about as stupid of a post that anyone can make.

no dumber than your manun post, and your government's lame explanation -- what idiot what ram a warship with a fishing boat? not even a manun would do such a dumb thing.

no dumber than your manun post, and your government's lame explanation -- what idiot what ram a warship with a fishing boat? not even a manun would do such a dumb thing.
Remember, Taiwanese people are nothing more than cowards who escaped China during the Civil War, led by the greatest coward of all, Chiang Kai-shek. He lost control of Mainland China to the communists due to rampant corruption in his government. Hahaha so look who is talking. Taiwan is definitely overacting!

If you want to be treated as an independent country then you should declare your independence to China.

by the way, if anything, Taiwan should include Indonesia as the "fictional enemy" in their exercises, since they seem to have fun raping, pillaging, and killing Chinese civilians.

good make enemies just like your mainland brothers you position in the world does not bother you fine let bee its not if we are going to surfer in the end :rofl:

Remember, Taiwanese people are nothing more than cowards who escaped China during the Civil War, led by the greatest coward of all, Chiang Kai-shek. He lost control of Mainland China to the communists due to rampant corruption in his government. Hahaha so look who is talking. Taiwan is definitely overacting!

If you want to be treated as an independent country then you should declare your independence to China.

yeah yea, that's the extent of your manun knowledge of Asian history. How about you guys voting for the most corrupted ex-official of all times, the Marcos?? your citizens must be in the sun too long. Taiwan doesn't need to declare independence to toss you manuns like fresh salad.

good make enemies just like your mainland brothers you position in the world does not bother you fine let bee its not if we are going to surfer in the end :rofl:

you speak English like you speak manun... pac pac pac pac, no commas

yeah yea, that's the extent of your manun knowledge of Asian history. How about you guys voting for the most corrupted ex-official of all times, the Marcos?? your citizens must be in the sun too long. Taiwan doesn't need to declare independence to toss you manuns like fresh salad.
Marcos is one of the best Philippine Presidents we have. I'm sure if he's still our President, he will not think twice to make war with stupid and arrogant Taiwan. LMAO!

If Taiwan are full of cowards, why is Aquino apologizing profusely, in all ways possible? Why not come out and fight like a real man?

Marcos is one of the best Philippine Presidents we have. I'm sure if he's still our President, he will not think twice to make war with stupid and arrogant Taiwan. LMAO!

except Marcos was dethroned and died from having too much of people's wealth.

If Taiwan are full of cowards, why is Aquino apologizing profusely, in all ways possible? Why not come out and fight like a real man?

except Marcos was dethroned and died from having too much of people's wealth.
The Philippines has been diplomatic and proper. We are not barbaric as China, you know that right?

He was forcibly removed by the weakest Philippine President Corazon Aquino, the Chinese puppet and mother of the current President today.

So it's already expected Aquino will apologize to you since your demanding it right? Anyway it's not hard to say 'sorry'.

Back
Top Bottom