What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

Up until little Chiang died in 1988, Taiwan was very much Republic of China. You had anti-Japanese heros like Sun Liren and Zhang Xueliang living there.

25 years after, there is nothing left of ROC identity. Now, Republic of Taiwan is ethnically Chinese, culturally Japanese and politically America's dog. Chinese should host no illusions. War is absolutely necessary to take back our beautiful Formosa island from Republic of Taiwan.

The Chinese Miracle was made in Taiwan

Taiwan is the most responsible for the "China Miracle."

For the last 35 years, Taiwan used its technology (e.g. 125,749 USPTO patents during the last 35 years), forex reserves, managerial know-how, customer base, industrial base, and logistics chain to transform China into a modern economy and technological powerhouse.

Think about it. From 1949 to 1978, China remained among the world's poorest nations.

What happened between 1978 and 2013 (in those 35 years)? Was it magic? No, it was Taiwan.

----------

Citation:

Taiwan remains the world's third-largest foreign holder of 125,749 USPTO patents

For 2012, Taiwan remains the world's third-largest cumulative foreign holder of 125,749 USPTO (ie. U.S. Patent and Trademark Office) patents during the last 35 years. Essentially, Taiwan is out-innovating every other country on the planet except for the United States, Japan, and Germany. This would explain Taiwan's ever-increasing standard of living and foreign exchange reserves.

Patents By Country, State, and Year - All Patent Types (December 2012)

Ud1nfL4.jpg

what the TW media fail to cover is that the shooting took place not in the overlapping EEZ, but well inside PH territory. even the TW government did not dispute this.

Too much hate inside you.

No, I have no hate, I just want to teach the manun's a lesson for making light of the situation, and for calling Taiwanese cowards. there is a Chinese saying - if a lion doesn't roar, don't mistaken it for a cat, but of course to the Androgeness IJAA Taiwan is not a ***** cat, except they won't acknowledge the fact the PLA got repelled in the 5's and beaten back to their floatation devices on high seas. Dumb fucks

did you see a pic of the coast guard ship? it's not a warship. the difference(in size) between the two vessels isn't that big.

No, I have no hate, I just want to teach the manun's a lesson for making light of the situation, and for calling Taiwanese cowards. there is a Chinese saying - if a lion doesn't roar, don't mistaken it for a cat, but of course to the Androgeness IJAA Taiwan is not a ***** cat, except they won't acknowledge the fact the PLA got repelled in the 5's and beaten back to their floatation devices on high seas. Dumb fucks

:offpost:fact it your not getting what you wait and your not important market you have no sense of maps and areas that are neighbors you fish thinking they are still yours that's problem here so don't give this b.s about lions you were fishing you try to ram a coast guard ship got shoot and blaming the Philippines for it and asking for compensation? For what? failing to steal my country resources? please

remember, it's still under investigation.

only a few details were released to the public, so we can't make any conclusions.

if there was really a video of the incident, it would clear things up and a copy would already be in taiwanese government's hands by now.

did you see a pic of the coast guard ship? it's not a warship. the difference(in size) between the two vessels isn't that big.

looks can be deceiving...

"This is part of Philippine waters," he said.

Balilo said the 30-meter (100-foot) coastguard vessel initially saw two fishing vessels and tried to approach them. He said the coastguard crew fired at the smaller of the two vessels after it tried to ram the Filipino boat.

:offpost:fact it your not getting what you wait and your not important market you have no sense of maps and areas that are neighbors you fish thinking they are still yours that's problem here so don't give this b.s about lions you were fishing you try to ram a coast guard ship got shoot and blaming the Philippines for it and asking for compensation? For what? failing to steal my country resources? please

this is why manuns like you should be shot to ease the suffering of the bereaved family.

only a few details were released to the public, so we can't make any conclusions.

if there was really a video of the incident, it would clear things up and a copy would already be in taiwanese government's hands by now.

do you know how far is 180 nautical miles from southern tip of Taiwan? it's about 160 miles

I think it was your side that claimed having the incident taped

A filippino "under investigation" is no investigation

assuming they actually tried to ram the coast guard vessel. the coast guard's action to disable the engine(which unfortunately killed the captain), was the right thing to do.

someone posted here that this is standard procedure in the US navy/coastguard when boarding a vessel.

assuming they actually tried to ram the coast guard vessel. the coast guard's action to disable the engine(which unfortunately killed the captain), was the right thing to do.

someone posted here that this is standard procedure in the US navy/coastguard when boarding a vessel.

I doubt you would know the standard procedure of any country, let alone your own. But it takes about 10 minutes for a Taiwanese F16 to travel 160 miles from southern Taiwan to any flash point on the manun map, probably given by captain cook long ago...

don't forget the international community is watching. judging by your comment, you would not take a result less than what you wanted.

do you know how far is 180 nautical miles from southern tip of Taiwan? it's about 160 miles

I dont think the conversion is right (even in us nautical mile)

according to the Taiwanese authority there is no apparent damage on the smaller (15 ton) fishing boat but plenty of bullet holes, 52 of them. The filippino's accusation of the small boat ramming against a 2000-ton PCG vessel can be easily verified

don't forget the international community is watching. judging by your comment, you would not take a result less than what you wanted.

Of course we are waiting for the filippino's comedies to be unfolded:
1. you denied shooting
2. you refused to apologize
3. you accused the Taiwanese ship's ramming
4. you claimed you have the incidence taped

which one of the above have you fulfilled?

I doubt you would know the standard procedure of any country, let alone your own. But it takes about 10 minutes for a Taiwanese F16 to travel 160 miles from southern Taiwan to any flash point on the manun map, probably given by captain cook long ago...

here you go. defence.pk/forums/china-far-east/251380-taiwan-can-respond-assassination-unarmed-fisherman-philippines-12.html#post4281386

I dont think the conversion is right (even in us nautical mile)

according to the Taiwanese authority there is no apparent damage on the smaller (15 ton) fishing boat but plenty of bullet holes, 52 of them. The filippino's accusation of the small boat ramming against a 2000-ton PCG vessel can be easily verified

no one said the fishing vessel rammed the coast guard ship. the coast guard said "attempting to ram". it would help if you read the news again.

Politics put into play to appease their people in expense of a country neighbor and friend for so many years.

The Philippine side has done its part. We have complied but lashing out on the Filipinos as a whole is not the way to go. Both will be on the losing end.

Honestly it's better to have Taiwan as a friend rather than a foe. Lets there be peace and cooperation to settle the issue and diffuse the tension. We all know who's our real enemy is...

God bless the Philippines and Taiwan.

Back
Top Bottom