What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

why would the captain be in the engine room if he was trying to ram the warship?

why? beats me. I still don't know if he is truly the captain or not.

duhhh.. he was running away from the rogue soldiers who tried to capture the ship for gamesmanship, how many dots do I have to connect for you manuns?

your opinions are not facts.

You people are downright brutal!
you guys are trying to cover up the original evidence with doctored footages - the reason for the delay!

Your generalization of our people is downright racist.

Your generalization of our people is downright racist.

I am accusing your people who are responsible for the atrocities and those who are handling the whole incidence sloppily. I am not against the innocent people of the Philippines!

the captain was trying to stay away from the bullets as sdjd2013 said and he had the hardest luck getting hit.

How did you know that information? It's kinda impartial of you to believe outright the other over another without proper investigation.

If you concentrated on your studies instead of gang banging and rap music, you will make more sense. 95 % of the time your post are incomprehensible.

Gang banging really maybe you i was school but i was average guy with average grades of 83 since elementary up to college maybe that's what your doing that's why your a loser nothing but a troll tell me have you post anything useful you said from one of your post you wanna help the Philippines but all here from you admiral general was troll basing so again who's stupid now?

I am accusing your people who are responsible for the atrocities and those who are handling the whole incidence sloppily. I am not against the innocent people of the Philippines!

Oh please don't give me that wanna destroy the philippines now your not against Filipinos cut the b.s wala ka isang salita gago ka ba? or bobo lang?

You clearly meant/said YOU PEOPLE. your earlier statements also says so.

Gang banging really maybe you i was school but i was average guy with average grades of 83 since elementary up to college maybe that's what your doing that's why your a loser nothing but a troll tell me have you post anything useful you said from one of your post you wanna help the Philippines but all here from you admiral general was troll basing so again who's stupid now?

Oh please don't give me that wanna destroy the philippines now your not against Filipinos cut the b.s wala ka isang salita gago ka ba? or bobo lang?

Judging from your grammar, sentence structure and lack of logic, you got grades in the 50's not the 80's. Your drivel gave you away. Hit the books kid. You don't make any sense.

Go ahead your fighter pilots can't even fly planes properly

Huh and what do you know about piloting.

How did you know that information? It's kinda impartial of you to believe outright the other over another without proper investigation.

pinoy investigation = no investigation

the people of HK knew that the hard way

There are enough footage on TV to refute your claims and you are changing stances all the time, Let me give you a recap:

1. First you said no shooting later admitted shooting occurred
2. You said no apology, then a perfunctory apology without sincerity
3. You said you have captured the whole incidence on video but so many days have past, where is the footage
4. You said "ramming" but visual evidence has shown otherwise and the Taiwanese confrim "no ramming" occurred

Ignored

You clearly meant/said YOU PEOPLE. your earlier statements also says so.

re read my posting @388!

if i was the president and it was premeditated murder, i would happily hand him over to the taiwanese authorities.

presidents here can only serve 1 6-year term, so i coudn't care less what the political implications my actions would do.

Judging from your grammar, sentence structure and lack of logic, you got grades in the 50's not the 80's. Your drivel gave you away. Hit the books kid. You don't make any sense.

What really now? so how my question were is your answer or are you just all talk and no show? cut the b.s already.

check the news why should i answer for you? You Just called me dumb a post ago find your own info

pinoy investigation = no investigation

the people of HK knew that the hard way

There are enough footage on TV to refute your claims and you are changing stances all the time, Let me give you a recap:

1. First you said no shooting later admitted shooting occurred
2. You said no apology, then a perfuntory apology without sincerity
3. You said you have captured the whole incidence but so many days have past, where is the footage
4. You said "ramming" but evidence has shown and the Taiwanese confrim "no ramming" occurred

Ignored

re read my posting @388!

Why should he its almost the same as the last racist post its nothing but pure b.s

reading your posts earlier than post 388 is quite self explanatory.

This is already a tragedy that does not need over-exaggeration

Taiwan is the drama queen of Asia. LMAO!

if i was the president and it was premeditated murder, i would happily hand him over to the taiwanese authorities.
presidents here can only serve 1 6-year term, so i coudn't care less what the political implications my actions would do.

Earn your respect:

1. confess the shooting is insane and brutal
2. adequate compensation to the aggrieved family
3. sincerely apologize
4. a joint-country trial of the culprits
5, guarantee the same thing wont occur again

What really now? so how my question were is your answer or are you just all talk and no show? cut the b.s already.

check the news why should i answer for you? You Just called me dumb a post ago find your own info

Why should he its almost the same as the last racist post its nothing but pure b.s

No wonder you got 50's in school, you can't even tell sarcasm:rofl:

Good night kid and study hard for your own sake.

Earn your respect:

1. confess the shooting is insane

making that action even before the investigation is finish defeats the purpose of the investigation.

in democratic countries, defendants are always assumed innocent until proven guilty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom