What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

Man this people are so hardheaded well if it makes you feel better to bully others fine

remember, it's still under investigation.

only a few details were released to the public, so we can't make any conclusions.

if there was really a video of the incident, it would clear things up and a copy would already be in taiwanese government's hands by now.

Filipino government just hired DreamWorks to come up with a video. So it would take a while. I heard that James Cameron would direct this video. Is that true?

Politics put into play to appease their people in expense of a country neighbor and friend for so many years.

The Philippine side has done its part. We have complied but lashing out on the Filipinos as a whole is not the way to go. Both will be on the losing end.

Honestly it's better to have Taiwan as a friend rather than a foe. Lets there be peace and cooperation to settle the issue and diffuse the tension. We all know who's our real enemy is.

God bless the Philippines and Taiwan.

Ako kabayan iba ayaw sa lahat ng inik kasi lahit isa pasaway tax evader, drug smugglers and illegal smugglers sila ang rason kung bakit wala tayo industria dito kasi ng market natin puro cheap chinese goods wala na yung atin so kung aalis sila dito ok lang wala na tayo problema sa pag buhay ng mga industria natin

Politics put into play to appease their people in expense of a country neighbor and friend for so many years.

The Philippine side has done its part. We have complied but lashing out on the Filipinos as a whole is not the way to go. Both will be on the losing end.

Honestly it's better to have Taiwan as a friend rather than a foe. Lets there be peace and cooperation to settle the issue and diffuse the tension. We all know who's our real enemy is.

Ako kabayan iba ayaw sa lahat ng inik kasi lahit isa pasaway tax evader, drug smugglers and illegal smugglers sila ang rason kung bakit wala tayo industria dito kasi ng market natin puro cheap chinese goods wala na yung atin so kung aalis sila dito ok lang wala na tayo problema sa pag buhay ng mga industria natin

Honestly it's better to have Taiwan as a friend rather than a foe. Lets there be peace and cooperation to settle the issue and diffuse the tension. We all know who's our real enemy is...

Then the Filipino gov must compensate and apologize as a nation. Any more harassment would require compensation from Philippine and the offending coast guard boat confiscated.

I doubt you would know the standard procedure of any country, let alone your own. But it takes about 10 minutes for a Taiwanese F16 to travel 160 miles from southern Taiwan to any flash point on the manun map, probably given by captain cook long ago...

english.peopledaily.com.cn/90786/8246215.html one less f-16 to worry about?

Then the Filipino gov must compensate and apologize as a nation. Any more harassment would require compensation from Philippine and the offending coast guard boat confiscated.

the philippines DID already apologize. it's just the taiwan government not accepting it.

Why the Philippines was defend its self from thefts who stole from our waters? the only thing were are sorry is our new equipments and weapons are not here yet and were Filipinos are too weak to defend ourselves from bullies like you and your mainland brothers its not our fault that you people are stupid enough to ram a coast guard ship? so your dreaming if you think we give you compensation?

don't forget the international community is watching. judging by your comment, you would not take a result less than what you wanted.

if you expect the world community to trust the unilateral results, without verification, you had better wake up from your tropical dreams.

Why the Philippines was defend its self from thefts who stole from our waters?

If you concentrated on your studies instead of gang banging and rap music, you will make more sense. 95 % of the time your post are incomprehensible.

here you go. defence.pk/forums/china-far-east/251380-taiwan-can-respond-assassination-unarmed-fisherman-philippines-12.html#post4281386
no one said the fishing vessel rammed the coast guard ship. the coast guard said "attempting to ram". it would help if you read the news again.

I have to look back at your claims to see if you are changing the wording

If the fishing boat was "attempting to ram", how come only the side of the boat was shot at over 52 times and the bow side unscathed?

Where is the video tape?

the philippines DID already apologize. it's just the taiwan government not accepting it.

forget apology, we want a hefty compensation, prosecution of the murderers, and guarantee no harassments, unless you want a war,

They apologized for the death of the fisherman. But never apologized for shooting the fisherman. It never go after the person that shot the fisherman. Unless that coast guard that shot the fisherman is handed over to Taiwan for trial, no apology is sincere.

I have to look back at your claims to see if you are changing the wording

If the fishing boat was "attempting to ram", how come the side of the boat was shot at over 52 times?

Where is the video tape?

I think they shot engine in the hopes of disabling it after the fishing vessel attempted to ram the coast guard ship. the man was ufortunately inside the engine room.

i'm also waiting for the elusive video evidence.

They apologized for the death of the fisherman. But never apologized for shooting the fisherman. It never go after the person that shot the fisherman. Unless that coast guard that shot the fisherman is handed over to Taiwan for trial, no apology is sincere.

it's rare for a country to hand over a citizen to face a possible political trial overseas. be realistic

I think they shot engine in the hopes of disabling it after the fishing vessel attempted to ram the coast guard ship. the man was ufortunately inside the engine room.

why would the captain be in the engine room if he was trying to ram the warship? duhhh.. he was running away from the rogue soldiers who tried to capture the ship for gamesmanship, how many dots do I have to connect for you manuns?

why would the captain be in the engine room if he was trying to ram the warship? duhhh.. he was running away from the rogue soldiers who tried to capture the ship for gamesmanship, how many dots do I have to connect for you manuns?

**** these guys, I say, let them come and try to arrest another ROC citizen, mother fuckers

the captain was trying to stay away from the bullets as sdjd2013 said and he had the hardest luck getting hit. Yours is a 2000-toner while the fishing vessel is only 15-ton made of fibre glass and unarmed! You people are downright brutal!

you guys are trying to cover up the original evidence with doctored footages - the reason for the delay!

Back
Top Bottom