What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

Martian2

Reaction score
I have a four-point proposal for the Taiwanese government to respond to the Filipino government's terrorist assassination of an unarmed Taiwanese fisherman.

1. Deport all 96,000 Filipinos laborers and maids working in Taiwan. Replacements can be easily found in heavily populated Indonesia or other southeast Asian countries.

2. Conduct military patrols with Taiwan's six 3,600-tonne Kang Ding/La Fayette frigates along the Taiwanese/Filipino sea border. The Taiwanese military should open fire and sink any Filipino warship upon sight. Terrorist Filipino military ships should be exterminated immediately.

3. Taiwan should work in concert with mainland China to immediately block all Filipino imports into Taiwan and mainland China on health grounds of unsanitary Filipino agricultural imports. Every conceivable regulatory measure must be enacted to perpetually block all Filipino manufactured imports. The goal is to keep the Philippines in the Third World forever.

4. We are reaching the end of Chinese military modernization. In 19.5 years, the PLA Navy should be strong enough to push the US Navy out of Asia.

Taiwan reunification should be predicated on annexing the northern half of the Philippines (e.g. Luzon island).

Give us Luzon to allow Taiwanese to build a memorial on present-day Manila to the assassinated Taiwanese fisherman by Filipino government military terrorist thugs.

I have a four-point proposal for the Taiwanese government to respond to the Filipino government's terrorist assassination of an unarmed Taiwanese fisherman.

1. Deport all 96,000 Filipinos laborers and maids working in Taiwan. Replacements can be easily found in heavily populated Indonesia or other southeast Asian countries.

2. Conduct military patrols with Taiwan's six 3,600-tonne Kang Ding/La Fayette frigates along the Taiwanese/Filipino sea border. The Taiwanese military should open fire and sink any Filipino warship upon sight. Terrorist Filipino military ships should be exterminated immediately.

3. Taiwan should work in concert with mainland China to immediately block all Filipino imports into Taiwan and mainland China on health grounds of unsanitary Filipino agricultural imports. Every conceivable regulatory measure must be enacted to perpetually block all Filipino manufactured imports. The goal is to keep the Philippines in the Third World forever.

4. We are reaching the end of Chinese military modernization. In 19.5 years, the PLA Navy should be strong enough to push the US Navy out of Asia.

Taiwan reunification should be predicated on annexing the northern half of the Philippines (e.g. Luzon island).

Give us Luzon to allow Taiwanese to build a memorial on present-day Manila to the assassinated Taiwanese fisherman by Filipino government military terrorist thugs.

It was only a small skirmish. Anyway, if one of the Phil Navy uses the latest ship, BRP Gregorio Del Pilar against Taiwan's Kang Ding, then their might be a reason to invade Luzon

It was only a small skirmish. Anyway, if one of the Phil Navy uses the latest ship, BRP Gregorio Del Pilar against Taiwan's Kang Ding, then their might be a reason to invade Luzon

Luzon Island is fair payment for Filipino terrorism against Taiwan

It was Filipino government terrorism against an unarmed Taiwanese fisherman.

Russia annexed 20% of Georgia over the deaths of ten Russian peacekeepers.

As a native-born Taiwanese, I want Luzon island as payment. Mainland China will have the power to give us Luzon in 19.5 years.

Many Taiwanese will expect big brother Mainland China to help solve a Taiwanese imperative before Taiwan-Mainland China reunification can occur. This is a fair bargain. We Taiwanese agree to reunification and Mainland China helps us annex Luzon.

I'll personally sign up for the Luzon annexation expedition (in 19.5 years). I'm willing to fight and shoot terrorist Filipinos.

Luzon Island is fair payment for Filipino terrorism against Taiwan

It was Filipino government terrorism against an unarmed Taiwanese fisherman.

Russia annexed 20% of Georgia over the deaths of ten Russian peacekeepers.

As a native-born Taiwanese, I want Luzon island as payment. Mainland China will have the power to give us Luzon in 19.5 years.

Many Taiwanese will expect big brother Mainland China to help solve a Taiwanese imperative before Taiwan-Mainland China reunification can occur. This is a fair bargain. We Taiwanese agree to reunification and Mainland China helps us annex Luzon.

I'll personally sign up for the Luzon annexation expedition (in 19.5 years). I'm willing to fight and shoot terrorist Filipinos.

luozo is too big. first we should take all philipine occupid small Islands ,reef one by one. then take Palawan

I don't think that is going to happen.

Actually, we are in the lost side if Taiwan and Luzon became one country.

There are reason why, we, Han Chinese reject expansionism policy and xenophobic.

I don't think that is going to happen.

Actually, we are in the lost side if Taiwan and Luzon became one country.

There are reason why, we, Han Chinese reject expansionism policy and xenophobic.

Hans must learn to become Romans

I mean push the Filipinos onto the southern islands. The Jews have pushed the Palestinians into Gaza and the West Bank. We can do the same.

We have the military power (if the US does not interfere) to move the Filipinos to the southern islands of Visayas and Mindanao.

Hans must learn from history and put aside Confucian pacifism. To prosper, we must strike at our enemies. Let's expand our buffer zones and annex Luzon island (and push the Filipinos southward).

I mean push the Filipinos onto the southern islands. The Jews have pushed the Palestinians into Gaza and the West Bank. We can do the same.

We have the military power (if the US does not interfere) to move the Filipinos to the southern islands of Visayas and Mindanao.

Hans must learn from history and put aside Confucian pacifism. To prosper, we must strike at our enemies. Let's expand our buffer zones and annex Luzon island (and push the Filipinos southward).

Unfortunately Hans people can't even handle their own problems.
At least fix the food safety issue first then we can talk.

Why south.
This sounds more like a Chinese Nazi dream...
And I had respect for Chinese people...

So,join the TW army and fight now,dont just bark loudly here. We will buy a nice coffin for you if you get head shoot by Phil sharp shooter :P

Unfortunately Hans people can't even handle their own problems.
At least fix the food safety issue first then we can talk.

I dont think social issues can be mixed up with political crisis

american has mounains of problems like drugs, gun-shots ... but they still go to war with other countries

Back
Top Bottom