What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

as far as I know the China's diplomatic normalcy with the Philippines has not been restored:
1. HK is still holding the most serious travel warning to the people. The unrepentant pinoy government still does not apologize for their wrong doings in the tragedy
2. Since the Wangyan dao stand-off, China has restricted our trade and tourism with the Philippines
3. Taiwan should increase the pressure on the phillippines governmemt and the usa + japanese. The latter 2 supply arms to the philippines. Taiwan should put all trades and travelliing with the Phillippines on hold until the philippines apologises, compensate to the victims' family adequately, has the murderers tried and be charged with the most severe crime in homicide cases

Question do people now the deference between law enforcement and military branch if you people are idiotic enough not to know then you have a problem and again no a chance in hell criminal ha! your in our waters and refuse to stop then you try to ram your boat in our thinking its just small boat from a small insignificant country well i guess you understatement my country my country resolve is clear no apologies only condolences (it was self defense but still a human life is still a human life) If anything the question is why are you inside Philippine Waters you everything in your fishing fleet can't you people tell were you were? i mean our fisher folks have motor a net and bangka and they can tell were they were not unless they got engine trouble which is bad beside they were poacher plus they try to ram us its like a theft complaining he got shot by the owner that he was robbing while threatening the owners life with a gun himself that's just stupid but funny if anything the taiwanese should apologized for trying to ram us (which now one of the popular tactics done by all chinese comime Imperials and now Taiwanese poachers (part two of my post)

The United States is in the Philippines as we speak vis a vis the Visiting Forces Agreement, not to mention our bases interspersed throughout the islands.

time will tell if the bases will persist

Don't make me laugh about your comment on the PLAN.

you have let me laugh at yours! now your second wave of comics again

The 7th fleet , alone, is more than capable of eradicating the entire PLAN from the face of the earth. Your insignificant navy is substandard and does not have the war experience nor the capability to dare even approach the might of the USN. You cannot even recapture Taiwan for the past 6 decades , which has a diminutive navy, how can you even dare consider taking on the Gargantuan United States Navy. Squatted like flies if you dare talk back.

take a shower use clean water! come the x fleet from us navy - plenty of coral reefs in the making

we dont take Taiwan because the time in the past has not been right for us

Taiwan will come back to the Mainland if we are gaining on the present econ-political situation

No power in this earth , aside from God, can challenge the might of the American Hyperpower. :azn:

what is your god who let you rejoice at killing Chinese? catholic protestant hindu or whatever?

6261160631_c7bbd2f5d1_o.jpg

the largest block of coral reefs!

Wow you people are running out of words now your attacking people by religion now man? how idiotic well what can i expect from people with no sense of everything :rofl:

Question do people now the deference between law enforcement and military branch if you people are idiotic enough not to know then you have a problem and again no a chance in hell criminal ha! your in our waters and refuse to stop then you try to ram your boat in our thinking its just small boat from a small insignificant country well i guess you understatement my country my country resolve is clear no apologies only condolences (it was self defense but still a human life is still a human life) If anything the question is why are you inside Philippine Waters you everything in your fishing fleet can't you people tell were you were? i mean our fisher folks have motor a net and bangka and they can tell were they were not unless they got engine trouble which is bad beside they were poacher plus they try to ram us its like a theft complaining he got shot by the owner that he was robbing while threatening the owners life with a gun himself that's just stupid but funny if anything the taiwanese should apologized for trying to ram us (which now one of the popular tactics done by all chinese comime Imperials and now Taiwanese poachers (part two of my post)

you are annoying to read

does you english class in india/philippines/elsewhere teach you what are "paragraph" and "punctuation marks"?

Wow you people are running out of words now your attacking people by religion now man? how idiotic well what can i expect from people with no sense of everything :rofl:

what do you mean "attacking" it was an open question!

Well your the genus you tell me (sarcastic) and on the english part really? you people can't even speak and write english and your tell me and indians who had links with two different english speaking countries that my english is bad? wow that's just takes the cake you people just love making fools of yourselves but you must be from the intellectual class of your society so know a few things so fine whatever floats your boat.

Then don't read it am not forcing you to read it its not my fault your eyes are too small and it makes you bad at reading things? Maybe you should ask the all powerful god mao to make your eyes bigger in your next life besides in upgrading your class status :omghaha:

Anyway joking aside

Looks like the mainlanders both in propaganda department and this forum is just adding fuel to the fire as always. Typical

This is like a thief who tries to break in to your home. Then you wake up and asks him to leave. Instead he tries to attack you, so you are forced to defend yourself by shooting at him. He dies from his gunshot wounds. His country now says you should have not shot him because he is just a helpless thief. LOL, these Taiwanese people are hilarious.

Filipinos are terrorist scum

An unarmed Taiwanese fishermen was killed by Philippine government terrorists. You invented whatever story and excuse you wanted to justify your murderous execution. The unarmed Taiwanese fisherman is dead and can't tell his side of the story.

You Filipinos killed a defenseless 65-year-old fisherman. You goddamn terrorists.

You Filipinos are scum.
Fishing in our territory? its the fisherman's recklessness to be blamed. Know where you should fish.

We do not meddle with your territorial waters. Its a natural instinct to defend ours. But hey, our coasts guard will not react if there's none who instigated it.

Fishing in our territory? its the fisherman's recklessness to be blamed. Know where you should fish.

We do not meddle with your territorial waters. Its a natural instinct to defend ours. But hey, our coasts guard will not react if there's none who instigated it.

Defenseless elderly Taiwanese fisherman was closer to Taiwan when he was murdered by Filipino terrorists

Look at the map. The Taiwanese fishing boat was closer to Taiwan than the Philippines.

The dead defenseless elderly Taiwanese fisherman was in Taiwanese waters.

You Filipino scumbags.

94Ksp64.jpg

Source: Taiwan demands PH probe killing, apology | Inquirer Global Nation

----------

ZXZZxdJ.jpg

The defenseless 65-year-old Taiwanese fisherman was north of the Taiwan-Philippine midpoint line when he was brutally murdered by Philippine government terrorists.

Hans must learn to become Romans

I mean push the Filipinos onto the southern islands. The Jews have pushed the Palestinians into Gaza and the West Bank. We can do the same.

We have the military power (if the US does not interfere) to move the Filipinos to the southern islands of Visayas and Mindanao.

Hans must learn from history and put aside Confucian pacifism. To prosper, we must strike at our enemies. Let's expand our buffer zones and annex Luzon island (and push the Filipinos southward).
why taiwan want Luzon Island ???:undecided:

Defenseless elderly Taiwanese fisherman was closer to Taiwan when he was murdered by Filipino terrorists

Look at the map. The Taiwanese fishing boat was closer to Taiwan than the Philippines.

The dead defenseless elderly Taiwanese fisherman was in Taiwanese waters.

You Filipino scumbags.

94Ksp64.jpg

Source: Taiwan demands PH probe killing, apology | Inquirer Global Nation

----------

ZXZZxdJ.jpg

The defenseless 65-year-old Taiwanese fisherman was north of the Taiwan-Philippine midpoint line when he was brutally murdered by Philippine government terrorists.
You moron

EVEN THEIR OWN IMAGE TELLS THEY ARE IN OUR TERRITORY.

525438_491662420914663_1726147996_n.jpg

Their image shows that their ship was about the enter the Balintang channel -- between Batanes and Babuyan. They just blur Batanes to create the impression that they are not intruding

1dygbk.jpg

Here is a map of the Philippines with Batanes highlighted

Ph_locator_map_batanes.png

This is like a thief who tries to break in to your home. Then you wake up and asks him to leave. Instead he tries to attack you, so you are forced to defend yourself by shooting at him. He dies from his gunshot wounds. His country now says you should have not shot him because he is just a helpless thief. LOL, these Taiwanese people are hilarious.

poor logic and a blatant twist of facts

1. the area is a place at sea owned by 2 governments
2. one side was civilians - unarmed with a smaller ship the other side was armed with machine guns

Surely Taiwan and The Philippines can resolve this. Be an example to the main-land.

We dont need that

this may enlighten the indians who are delusional over border disputes with China

poor logic and a blatant twist of facts

1. the area is a place at sea owned by 2 governments
2. one side was civilians - unarmed with a smaller ship the other side was armed with machine guns

We dont need that

this may enlighten the indians who are delusional over border disputes with China
A thief is never an innocent.

Balintang Channel clearly is PH territorial Waters.

Taiwan just doesn't want to admit it to avoid admitting its blunder.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom