What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

So you already admit, those illegal drugs comes from your country LOL...so stop being fake and try being real for once in your life. I understand that China will not really think twice sending its illegal drugs to the Philippines with container loads of chemical to manufacture 'Shabu'. And would not also hesitate exporting to the Philippines fake goods, inferior goods, goods tainted with toxic chemicals, goods which are undersize. And all these Chinese made goods are passed as the real one and are OVER PRICES. That's how good the Chinese are towards the Filipinos. They cheat! :yay:

Ok enough and let's go back to the topic :lol:

Find comfort in knowing that the Philippines isn't the only country that receives cheap / low quality products from China. I remember reading CNN couple of months back where hundreds or Taiwanese/Chinese telecom scammers were arrested in the Philippines and deported back to their countries after being caught by Philippine law officials. tsk.

So you already admit, those illegal drugs comes from your country LOL...so stop being fake and try being real for once in your life. I understand that China will not really think twice sending its illegal drugs to the Philippines with container loads of chemical to manufacture 'Shabu'. And would not also hesitate exporting to the Philippines fake goods, inferior goods, goods tainted with toxic chemicals, goods which are undersize. And all these Chinese made goods are passed as the real one and are OVER PRICES. That's how good the Chinese are towards the Filipinos. They cheat! :yay:

Ok enough and let's go back to the topic :lol:

What did I ever admit. You can't even read correctly. You people are selling drugs in my city, this is a fact. I already told you that I spelled the word "selling" wrong, therefore the sentence should be [there were some Filipino selling drugs in our tiny peaceful city]. Stop playing with words and avoid the main point which is related to the topic, that's so childish.
You are the one who attempt to flood my city with illegal drugs and being fake (making up different versions of story) here.

:coffee:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...d-macau-s-biggest-cocaine-smuggling-case.html

Besides I brought this 'off-topic' issue up as a sample because there is a point has to be mentioned, that even it was the fisherman's mistake, that's still unnecessary to use such violence. So please keep your "toxic goods" rumor away. What would you think if we kill you people just because they frequently steal from their hirer and up to drug business in our city. Not to mention that your government is making up various stories and slander the old man was "armed" and tried to crush your ship. :coffee:

191106t009a8006geftfg6.jpg.thumb.jpg

191106t009a8006geftfg6.jpg.thumb.jpg

"deep" regret - why not the "deepest" regret
"unfortunate and unintended loss of life " - why not " loss of life due to PCG's atrocities on high seas"

Why not invite Taiwanese legal departments for a joint investigation?

Why no mentioning of adequate compensation?

Why no guarantee of the same case will not happen in future?

Clock is ticking down to the second Ultimatum which is expiring tomorrow or else a second more intense sanction underway

Because its just it being nice our President is a nice guy but i hate him for that still seeking a Diplomatic Solution is the best than war Taiwan is doing this because the Philippines is weak its no secret to anyone but this will not happen again in the Near future i hope with current modernization hope we can defend Philippine waters effectively at less those pirates will think twice before fishing near the Philippines screw the chinese they are criminals here drug traffickers and smugglers and importers of smuggled goods killing filipino industries and trade and they also smuggled natural Resources so am glade that taiwanese are cutting ties with us if it was America, Europe, Japan well it would be big trouble for us but china and Taiwan i say screw them am taking my good some place less hostile and people who gives me respect but still the President is a nice guy maybe Ma's Successor will be far more better leader maybe its that Vice President i hope so.

Because its just it being nice our President is a nice guy but i hate him for that still seeking a Diplomatic Solution is the best than war Taiwan is doing this because the Philippines is weak its no secret to anyone but this will not happen again in the Near future i hope with current modernization hope we can defend Philippine waters effectively at less those pirates will think twice before fishing near the Philippines screw the chinese they are criminals here drug traffickers and smugglers and importers of smuggled goods killing filipino industries and trade and they also smuggled natural Resources so am glade that taiwanese are cutting ties with us if it was America, Europe, Japan well it would be big trouble for us but china and Taiwan i say screw them am taking my good some place less hostile and people who gives me respect but still the President is a nice guy maybe Ma's Successor will be far more better leader maybe its that Vice President i hope so.

meanwhile your banana country keep making fresh apology and Taiwan keep imposing new sanctions :omghaha:

New Taiwanese sanctions for Philippines despite apology

Taiwan has imposed more sanctions on the Philippines, despite an apology from the Philippine president for the killing of a Taiwanese fisherman in disputed waters

BBC News - New Taiwanese sanctions for Philippines despite apology

:blah: typical chekwa nothing good to say so typical :coffee:

As i said before those people can find better work so am not worried second Taiwan is not even our largest market and trading partners so who care and majority of criminals committed by foreigners here are Taiwanese next to mainladers (drugs/Smuggling in and out of the country, scams and tax evasions so i say good bye to bad rubbish and hello rebirth of local Industries and i say to taiwan good luck finding 800k Professional works it would hurt them more than us so who care were to preoccupied with the elections here. Bring it on

meanwhile your banana country keep making fresh apology and Taiwan keep imposing new sanctions :omghaha:

New Taiwanese sanctions for Philippines despite apology

Taiwan has imposed more sanctions on the Philippines, despite an apology from the Philippine president for the killing of a Taiwanese fisherman in disputed waters

BBC News - New Taiwanese sanctions for Philippines despite apology

The people of the nation of maids think that they are the most important people in the whole wide world. They wishfully think that the earth is running for them and the stars are lighting for them. The most important thing is, they think that everyone will beg them to come back to work for them otherwise nobody will clean their toilets.

The people of the nation of maids think that they are the most important people in the whole wide world. They wishfully think that the earth is running for them and the stars are lighting for them. The most important thing is, they think that everyone will beg them to come back to work for them otherwise nobody will clean their toilets.
:omghaha: bro, you made my day. It is funny, thank you.:omghaha:

Well go ahead then am not worried my business is booming and my exports are India and Europe and America we close down our connection with china and now taiwan too you guys think whatever you think because things here are different than what you vision in your sick minds your not Important to us deal with it.

Well go ahead then am not worried my business is booming and my exports are India and Europe and America we close down our connection with china and now taiwan too you guys think whatever you think because things here are different than what you vision in your sick minds your not Important to us deal with it.

Then please tell your banana president to grow a pair of ..... stop making fresh apology every day is it getting really embaressing:rofl:

^^^Shocking you're the first anti China/Chinese Indonesian in this forum. All of them are educated and debate rationally.

But you got it totally wrong though, it's the Pinoys that love to talk. Taiwanese are quiet people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom