What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

If the Philippines is not considering what they have done is wrong, they would not have lied about the tiny unarmed little ship was so brave that it attempted to crash a big armed ship. Also they never mention that there was not even a shoot, but a strafe. Not to mention there wasn't even a warning :coffee:
The shooting of the fisherman was unintentional because the purpose of our coast guard was to disable the engine of the boat to stop it from escaping. Those fishermen defied the authorities to stop and be searched. Why did they not submit to be searched? Did they have illegal drugs, contraband, or endangered species aboard? are they afraid because they know they are in our waters? :pop:

love how Filipinos believe whatever their government feed them , especially with the corrupted situation there , if the coast guard did nothing wrong in the incident , you would expect they had release their recording video and tell Taiwan to stfu

The shooting of the fisherman was unintentional because the purpose of our coast guard was to disable the engine of the boat to stop it from escaping. Those fishermen defied the authorities to stop and be searched. Why did they not submit to be searched? Did they have illegal drugs, contraband, or endangered species aboard? are they afraid because they know they are in our waters? :pop:

Oh another version of the story? Which one is the true one. Wasn't the tiny little attempted to punch your ship so you felt dangerous and strafed the heck out of the dangerous old man?

love how Filipinos believe whatever their government feed them , especially with the corrupted situation there , if the coast guard did nothing wrong in the incident , you would expect they had release their recording video and tell Taiwan to stfu

Unless they fabricated the video, the video would show something different from what they claimed. This time, they are busted.

Yeah yeah you can keep sending maids around the world and claim that the world need us more than we need the world. None can survive without you people's manpower. Moreover HK and Macao people do surely need you people to clean up their washrooms :coffee:
whose being racist now? you can say what you want anyway, we're not going to vow down with their demands :pop:

By the way, there were some Filipino selling drugs in our tiny peaceful city and unfortunately they were under arrested, and there are some rooms in jail are ready for them. I suppose you will be fine if we catch them at the first minute and immediately put a bullet in their heads :coffee:.

whose being racist now? you can say what you want anyway, we're not going to vow down with their demands :pop:

Who said stupid Taiwanese earlier. I don't even know where did you gain your proud, insult your "Sirs/Madams" and think you are better than them. :coffee:

Oh another version of the story? Which one is the true one. Wasn't the tiny little attempted to punch your ship so you felt dangerous and strafed the heck out of the dangerous old man?
nah its still the same. if you don't believe then you just have to wait for the result of full investigation. :yay:

Unless they fabricated the video, the video would show something different from what they claimed. This time, they are busted.

One thing for sure is that someone is being diffident.
If the old man was arrested but not strafed to the heaven, I think that your government would have said nothing since it was their ship who crosses the line.
But in this situation the liar was the one who shot the gun and made up the "dangerous" story. If you think you were right, why would you lied.

By the way, there were some Filipino stealing drugs in our tiny peaceful city and unfortunately they were under arrested, and there are some rooms in jail are ready for them. I suppose you will be fine if we catch them at the first minute and immediately put a bullet in their heads :coffee:.

Who said stupid Taiwanese earlier. I don't even know where did you gain your proud, insult your "Sirs/Madams" and think you are better than them. :coffee:
You actually flooded the Philippines not only substandard/fake products but also illegal drugs :lol:

Anyway back to the topic: if Taiwan really insists on what they want, they should first declare independence and the Philippines will treat them as a country. :yay:

nah its still the same. if you don't believe then you just have to wait for the result of full investigation. :yay:

Yeah they are the same of course, the same lie indeed.
A kid makes up different version of stories and dare to tell people that "balh blah blah it's still the same"
How mature. :coffee:

You must be a hungry hindu who hasn't had urxne dose nor a rapist pleasure today!

What's up with words on a country and religion mate. I am sure Andross is an immature kid... but I am sure you are not. Don't get trolled easily, they are good at it :)

Yeah they are the same of course, the same lie indeed.
A kid makes up different version of stories and dare to tell people that "balh blah blah it's still the same"
How mature. :coffee:
creating LIES is actually China's masterpiece :lol:

You actually flooded the Philippines not only substandard/fake products but also illegal drugs :lol:

Anyway back to the topic: if Taiwan really insists on what they want, they should first declare independence and the Philippines will treat them as a country. :yay:

Ouch damn it it was selling not "stealing", wrong word.
And Chinese never forced you to buy their "substandard/fake products", why are you blaming China for your own decision and choice.

Oh good take advantage of other people's misfortune, I'm so proud of you.

creating LIES is actually China's masterpiece :lol:

You are the one who is telling lie at the moment :coffee:

do6s68.jpg

2013-05-10T084859Z_249276494_GM1E95A1AAD01_RTRMADP_3_PHILIPPINES-TAIWAN-SHOOTING.JPG

I hope next time these Taiwanese poachers will stop their illegal intrusions into Philippine waters in order to avoid and prevent unfortunate incidents like this

Ouch damn it it was selling not "stealing", wrong word.
And Chinese never forced you to buy their "substandard/fake products", why are you blaming China for your own decision and choice.

Oh good take advantage of other people's misfortune, I'm so proud of you.

You are the one who is telling lie at the moment :coffee:
So you already admit, those illegal drugs comes from your country LOL...so stop being fake and try being real for once in your life. I understand that China will not really think twice sending its illegal drugs to the Philippines with container loads of chemical to manufacture 'Shabu'. And would not also hesitate exporting to the Philippines fake goods, inferior goods, goods tainted with toxic chemicals, goods which are undersize. And all these Chinese made goods are passed as the real one and are OVER PRICES. That's how good the Chinese are towards the Filipinos. They cheat! :yay:

Ok enough and let's go back to the topic :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom