What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

we will enjoy coffee and watch ur coward and poor trained army make a nice comedy show in SCS(east sea)

Make sure that ur PLA won't pi$$ in their pants and run for their lives when facing with US-Phil's naval forces:coffee:

It is true that if the US is involved, the ROC navy holds a very unlikely chance to win against a US-Phil co-op. However, like ChineseTiger1986's reply, Philippines' navy would not be able to respond to ANY form of aggressive acts. Not even in possession of missile capable warships, using old american coast guard ships. You call that a navy?

The banana country goverment spokesman was laughing when she was talking about this bloodshed. Maybe she ate too much banana to make her crazy.

video Time stamp: 03:38

Last edited by a moderator:
we will enjoy coffee and watch ur coward and poor trained army make a nice comedy show in SCS(east sea)

Make sure that ur PLA won't pi$$ in their pants and run for their lives when facing with US-Phil's naval forces:coffee:

pretty much agreed your stone age country can only watch what else can a failed state colonised by many countries do:coffee:

Up until little Chiang died in 1988, Taiwan was very much Republic of China. You had anti-Japanese heros like Sun Liren and Zhang Xueliang living there.

25 years after, there is nothing left of ROC identity. Now, Republic of Taiwan is ethnically Chinese, culturally Japanese and politically America's dog. Chinese should host no illusions. War is absolutely necessary to take back our beautiful Formosa island from Republic of Taiwan.

Sun Liren was an agent for the American CIA and worked to overthrow Chiang to establish a puppet regime on Taiwan. That's why he was arrested. He was trained by the American military in America and worked mostly for the Americans and British in Burma during the war. I wouldn't trust myself if I went to military school in America and then went to Taiwan to work in the government, but I'm just getting an higher education here.

Taiwan is not culturally Japanese. The people of Taiwan know who they are and don't need others to speak for them. All of us know we are Chinese and we don't want war because our ancestors homes lie accross the strait, our brothers live accross the strait and we are the same people.

Stupid Taiwanese style

1. Create scenarios
2. Play the drama queen
3. Make an undisputed area, disputed
4. Demand fishing rights

They can only blame themselves for illegally entering PH's territorial sea, trying to ram a PH boat, and calling back-up goons.

kick out all barbaric uncivilised pinoys in taiwan

Stupid Taiwanese style

1. Create scenarios
2. Play the drama queen
3. Make an undisputed area, disputed
4. Demand fishing rights

They can only blame themselves for illegally entering PH's territorial sea, trying to ram a PH boat, and calling back-up goons.

Taiwanese style is a lot smarter than banana pinoys style forgot you got slaughter by malasia in sabu few weeks ago?

kick out all barbaric uncivilised pinoys in taiwan

Taiwanese style is a lot smarter than banana pinoys style forgot you got slaughter by malasia in sabu few weeks ago?
Our relations to Malaysia will continue to be strong despite the Sabah issue. We are part of ASEAN family and we will settle our own problem without threatening our neighbors by force.

Unlike your country which just all about posturing, bluffing and nothing more.

Look at Taiwan, for 40+ years China has been ranting about using nukes, missiles, etc if Taiwan will not reunite back to China and for 40+ yrs Taiwan has been daring China to just do it. LMAO

Taiwan's territorial 'claims' are "outrageously ambitious" according to Stratfor

Taiwan's claims in the South China Sea is identical to mainland China's, and have been in place since the past sixty years. Taiwan claimed those islands before Vietnam and the Philippines were independent countries.

The people at stratfor are ignorant and probably think Taiwan just started claiming those islands within the past few years. Taiwan clearly drew an eleven dotted line encircling the entire Spratly and Paracel chains in the 1940s.

The Philippines inherited their status from America's rule, and America did not claimed the Spratly islands.

Taiwan's claims in the South China Sea is identical to mainland China's, and have been in place since the past sixty years. Taiwan claimed those islands before Vietnam and the Philippines were independent countries.

The people at stratfor are ignorant and probably think Taiwan just started claiming those islands within the past few years. Taiwan clearly drew an eleven dotted line encircling the entire Spratly and Paracel chains in the 1940s.

The Philippines inherited their status from America's rule, and America did not claimed the Spratly islands.
China and Taiwan both claim the South China Sea territories based on fake history. As we all know Chinese are good in reinventing history because they lack a solid foundation about their claims.

China and Taiwan are still technically at war so neither one of them can absolutely claim the South China Sea territories. So it's important therefore for both parties to just conclude their unfinished Chinese Revolution once and for all.

Sun Liren was an agent for the American CIA and worked to overthrow Chiang to establish a puppet regime on Taiwan. That's why he was arrested. He was trained by the American military in America and worked mostly for the Americans and British in Burma during the war. I wouldn't trust myself if I went to military school in America and then went to Taiwan to work in the government, but I'm just getting an higher education here.

Taiwan is not culturally Japanese. The people of Taiwan know who they are and don't need others to speak for them. All of us know we are Chinese and we don't want war because our ancestors homes lie accross the strait, our brothers live accross the strait and we are the same people.
Wrong. Taiwan's enemy is across the strait. Taiwanese feel good being obedient to Japan and America because they feel inferior from being Chinese. Basically they are Wang Jingwei types.

Wrong. Taiwan's enemy is across the strait. Taiwanese feel good being obedient to Japan and America because they feel inferior from being Chinese. Basically they are Wang Jingguo types.

It's Wang Jingwei not Wang Jingguo, thanks for exposing your ineptitude.

I looked at your previous posts and I'm getting the feeling I'm lookin at a living example of Poe's law.

Please note the "may have" from your own sentence. If you could have applied common sense to your comments before replying, a small fibreglass boat is very unlikely to even think about attempting to ram a small warship. Also, due to restricted movement of a mounted 50 cal. machine gun, it would be impossible to have shot the taiwanese fishing vessel at such short distance.

The taiwanese fishing vessel was not in Philippines territory. Even if we assume it was, it is irresponsible for a warship to utilize such violent force on a innocent unarmed fishing boat.

Isn't it an irony that you are criticizing our president? Let me just ask you, how good was your last few presidents? I think you can answer this for yourself. Get your arrogant sorry *** off the internet and go learn some english. No one can understand wh

Oh please you people don't even know your own borders do you even know what an Archipelago is? your island country we are a group of islands you have no bigger EZZ hack this not an EZZ anymore its waters near i mean the nearest Philippine Island is 80 miles away? its an insult to people you stealing from in terms of natural resources and our conservation efforts we are protecting our own we sympathized the death of a human being but still the facts remain he try to ram a coast guard vessel its a stupid move its proven that ramming ships are popular among chinese vessels so don't give me that b.s Sir and please really you tell you can't understand my post while you just reply to it how arrogantly b.s hence think before you type and please ma popularity has decline he's just capitalizing on this issue and the mainland to source with taiwan has had more fuel to fire? because they know the Philippines does not have a strong military to defend itself but it does not mean we not enforce our laws and protect our islands i think the VP should take over because he has advocated for a peaceful resolutions to the problem than escalate this, Ma should be impeach for mental issue. face it your wrong your wrong now your wrong if you call for war because the world will see this as bullying of stronger states man i can't wait until our new weapons arrived here our current forces just can't people like you in check.

This ridiculous really you wrong us and your demanding this man their is something wrong here

See typically racist and ignorant

LOL at the Chinese members taking Taiwan's side on this. Taiwan is a hostile, non-Chinese state founded on stolen Chinese land. We will take back the land and drive out so called Taiwanese. Let the Taiwanese and Filipinos kill each other. China does not have a dog in this fight.

We despise both KMT and DPP, who are the slaves of USA, but their fishermen favor PRC over ROC, although it is for their own benefit, but it is still good as they do recognize the power of PRC. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom