What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

He recognized that Taiwan by itself is not a country. Its the free area of Republic of China which includes mainland China. Taiwan is a province of Republic of China.

As I have mentioned before, when the Phil wants Taiwan's $$, they have "official, equal contacts". When there is an accident, Taiwan suddenly becomes part of China. Lets see a not-so-similar case in 2008 when the CE of HK Tsang wished to contact with the Phil's president. He was criticized "impolite" by the reason of "A CE should not dare to directly talk to our president". But they seems to forget that their huge amount of maids apply for jobs by talking with the HK government, not with the Mainland government.

As I have mentioned before, when the Phil wants Taiwan's $$, they have "official, equal contacts". When there is an accident, Taiwan suddenly becomes part of China. Lets see a not-so-similar case in 2008 when the CE of HK Tsang wished to contact with the Phil's president. He was criticized "impolite" by the reason of "A CE should not dare to directly talk to our president". But they seems to forget that their huge amount of maids apply for jobs by talking with the HK government, not with the Mainland government.

People who are weak always have the need to act strong and feel important.

People who are weak always have the need to act strong and feel important.

Not only that, PH is the epitome of the Chinese fable/ adage - Fox pretending to be the Tiger - when the fox (PH) allied with the Tiger (U.S.), it walks through the jungle along side the Tiger, acting as though it(PH) is intimidating to other animals, when other animals are really intimated by the tiger (US) behind the fox (PH). Here, the pinoys actually believe they have the strength of the U.S.

Not only that, PH is the epitome of the Chinese fable/ adage - Fox pretending to be the Tiger - when the fox (PH) allied with the Tiger (U.S.), it walks through the jungle along side the Tiger, acting as though it(PH) is intimidating to other animals, when other animals are really intimated by the tiger (US) behind the fox (PH). Here, the pinoys actually believe they have the strength of the U.S.

Well, even they know that they are weak. So they need to seek protection from America. But America should not get involve in other country's issues. In this case, Taiwan and Philippines should resolve this issues by themselves instead of involving America. If the Filipinos feel that they are incapable, then they need to strengthen themselves instead of crying to America every time.

Man all you chinese and false flaggers are having a field day over recommendations man are you people that stupid or born stupid?

Use of superior force is justified if thieves resist arrest, as in this case. If they flee or threaten the arresting officers by ramming their boat - again, as in this case - I say, use all necessary force to stop them. Without the fear of being hurt, criminals will not submit to arrests. Hail to the PCG for a job well done!

Man all you chinese and false flaggers are having a field day over recommendations man are you people that stupid or born stupid?

Are you saying Pinoys should not support the findings of your own government? Do you not agree NBI/ DOJ's recommendations are based on findings of facts? Are you too stupid to acknowledge the truth? the only question is how will Aquino reconcile the recommendations with his plead for the country to band together against CHINA. However he treats the recommendations will define his character either as an honest person, or dishonest one with political agenda.

MANILA -- Philippine Justice Secretary Leila de Lima confirmed on Thursday the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) had recommended the filing of criminal and administrative cases against members of the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) involved in the killing of a Taiwanese fisherman last month.
In a text message from Spain where she is attending the World Congress Against Death Penalty, de Lima confirmed that the PCG men involved in the incident may be held criminally and administratively liable, but she declined to state categorically what charges should be filed based on the recommendations of the NBI in its fact-finding report.
De Lima said the report has already been submitted to President Benigno Aquino III, who has the prerogative to either adopt it as it is, or subject it to another layer of review by his own legal team.
"I'm confirming that the NBI already submitted the report. I forwarded the report (to Aquino) before I left for Madrid. The NBI recommended the filing of criminal and administrative charges (but) I cannot disclose yet what exactly the charges had been recommended until it is disclosed by the president. So let's not preempt the reaction of the president," she said in a phone interview with reporters.
She also declined to comment on whether she agreed with the supposed NBI finding of a security lapse, unnecessary use of excessive force and violation of the rules of engagement on the part of the PCG.
"I cannot disclose yet the findings of the report. So if I keep answering those questions then I will be disclosing already the specifics of the findings... Until the president approves or adopts the report it would be improper to disclose it," she said.
De Lima however hinted that the NBI would make use of the murder complaint filed by the victim's daughter, Hung Tzu Chien, before the Pingtung prosecutor's office in Taiwan.
"If the filing of recommended criminal charges is approved, the NBI would need a private complainant, so that would be the daughter of the fisherman. The NBI is looking at it (murder charge) as a private complaint," she said.
A source at the bureau who requested anonymity said that NBI probers were able to establish at least one of the six elements of murder under Article 248 of the Revised Penal Code, specifically the fact that the Taiwanese fishermen were unarmed at the time the coast guard fired at their vessel.
Investigators also claimed that the coast guard team might have violated the rules of engagement in allegedly using excessive force to drive away the supposed intruding fishermen, resulting in the death of Hung Shih-Cheng.
On May 9, PCG officers shot and killed 65-year-old Hung at sea 164 nautical miles southeast of Taiwan. The Philippine coast guard admitted later firing at the Taiwanese fishing vessel.
Investigation teams respectively organized by Taiwan and the Philippines have completed "parallel investigations" on the incident.

PLEASE, if you have any more doubts about the ramming or questions about the recommendations of your own government agency, ask your own government or consult a newspaper once in a while to stay current... sigh

Maybe they don't have newspaper in spain b/c no one reads it since everyone is too busy taking Ciestas after Fiestas!

Use of superior force is justified if thieves resist arrest, as in this case. If they flee or threaten the arresting officers by ramming their boat - again, as in this case - I say, use all necessary force to stop them. Without the fear of being hurt, criminals will not submit to arrests. Hail to the PCG for a job well done!

It's useless talking to people like you. Maybe you got rammed too much when you were a kid. I think war is the only answer to sooth savages like you.

Except, Im afraid your PCG will all run in the direction of the 7th fleet when sh it hits the fan, like a crybaby to his mother tit.

By comparison:
Chinese - smart, experienced in warfare, determined to the end, refuse to accept defeat, as history has proven time and time again;
Filipinos - identity crisis, lack of confidence, live in a cacoon, fold like a cheap tent, as history has shown (why would anyone pay homage to the poorest and dirtiest country in Europe?).

It's useless talking to people like you. Maybe you got rammed too much when you were a kid. I think war is the only answer to sooth savages like you.

Except, Im afraid your PCG will all run in the direction of the 7th fleet when sh it hits the fan, like a crybaby to his mother tit.

By comparison:
Chinese - smart, experienced in warfare, determined to the end, refuse to accept defeat, as history has proven time and time again;
Filipinos - identity crisis, lack of confidence, live in a cacoon, fold like a cheap tent, as history has shown (why would anyone pay homage to the poorest and dirtiest country in Europe?).

Again with the racist and revisionist b.s man your running out of indisputable b.s now its just arrogant shots well what can one expect from losers hehehehe hahahahaha losers

By comparison:
A poacher is a poacher. Call him in any other name, he remains a poacher. The poacher saw it coming. How can you give sympathy for someone stealing your nation's resources? Shame on you!

This is not the first time that this kind of incident happens on your poachers. On one incident that occur in Argentine waters the Taiwanese fisherman didn't even try to ram the Argentine coast guards they just refuse to follow commands.

The Argentine navy fired on the Taiwanese vessel Chain Der 3 setting it ablaze killing 1 crew, 1 crew lost to sea (presumed dead), and 3 crews injured.

Did the Taiwanese government over react on this incident?

Did the Taiwanese fishermen learn from this incident that poaching fish in other countries can endanger their lives?

Taiwanese are good at acting. You think crying can sway judgment in your favor, to you emotion can make you right. Even President, after combing his hair at the right angle...would snarl his anguish and "righteous anger" in front of any TV camera available. This tactic, you hope can make the world forget that the Taiwanese are poachers and wrong from the start.

poacher my ***. Taiwanese fishermen don't hunt endangered species. should Taiwan arrest every Pinoy fisherman that comes within 200 NM of Taiwan that it considers its EEZ? You guys keep assuming Taiwan has no authority to assert EEZ, but that is not the reality, unless you all want war, which is pretty stupid considering you will throw the entire asia into chaos, sacrificing your allies, not to mention changing the composition of the region, all for little PH...
Talk about of your arrogance and pride of stealing the resources of our peace loving country. We don't owe anything you. A good fisherman does not fish from another fisherman's waters. Unlike your fishermen who always illegally enter into our territory to fish on our waters. :no:

A poacher is a poacher. Call him in any other name, he remains a poacher. The poacher saw it coming. How can you give sympathy for someone stealing your nation's resources? Shame on you!

This is not the first time that this kind of incident happens on your poachers. On one incident that occur in Argentine waters the Taiwanese fisherman didn't even try to ram the Argentine coast guards they just refuse to follow commands.

The Argentine navy fired on the Taiwanese vessel Chain Der 3 setting it ablaze killing 1 crew, 1 crew lost to sea (presumed dead), and 3 crews injured.

Did the Taiwanese fishermen learn from this incident that poaching fish in other countries can endanger their lives?

Taiwanese are good at acting. You think crying can sway judgment in your favor, to you emotion can make you right. Even President, after combing his hair at the right angle...would snarl his anguish and "righteous anger" in front of any TV camera available. This tactic, you hope can make the world forget that the Taiwanese are poachers and wrong from the start.
I wouldn't feel emotional for someone who's stealing my fish.

The Taiwanese boat deserved to be shot for it disobeyed the call to stop and be boarded. These arrogant Taiwanese even dared ram our boat in our own waters. The nerve!

Again with the racist and revisionist b.s man your running out of indisputable b.s now its just arrogant shots well what can one expect from losers hehehehe hahahahaha losers

same with you. It's okay for you to make racist remarks about Chinese? but not when you are on receiving end?

it's okay, if you guys think life is cheaper than fish, then you can have your fish back. And, this was not the first incident. people who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. PH will someday become the colony of another country.. and U.S. can't do jack about it... you will see.

I wouldn't feel emotional for someone who's stealing my fish.

The Taiwanese boat deserved to be shot for it disobeyed the call to stop and be boarded. These arrogant Taiwanese even dared ram our boat in our own waters. The nerve!

Since Ma is too much of a ***** to follow through with his threats, I hope China will kill couple of PCG's for the dead fisherman.

same with you. It's okay for you to make racist remarks about Chinese? but not when you are on receiving end?

it's okay, if you guys think life is cheaper than fish, then you can have your fish back. And, this was not the first incident. people who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. PH will someday become the colony of another country.. and U.S. can't do jack about it... you will see.

And China, which was colonized by western powers and divided into multiple spheres of interests, should watch its own rhetoric before that very wish comes true. Sometimes, wishes don't come true to your own liking.

Since Ma is too much of a ***** to follow through with his threats, I hope China will kill couple of PCG's for the dead fisherman.

It won't dare do anything because the Sharks of the USN 7th Fleet roam the waters of Western Pacific. The Taiwanese and the Filipinos are under our influence. Within 4-6 weeks, both Taipei and Manila have already agreed to cease further clashes.

Taiwan, because she is smart, won't dare cut her own lifeline. The Philippines, as well, know how to listen to her American Daddy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom