What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

And China, which was colonized by western powers and divided into multiple spheres of interests, should watch its own rhetoric before that very wish comes true. Sometimes, wishes don't come true to your own liking.

It won't dare do anything because the Sharks of the USN 7th Fleet roam the waters of Western Pacific. The Taiwanese and the Filipinos are under our influence. Within 4-6 weeks, both Taipei and Manila have already agreed to cease further clashes.

Taiwan, because she is smart, won't dare cut her own lifeline. The Philippines, as well, know how to listen to her American Daddy.

None of the war on SCS going to happen anytime soon, may be 10-15 years from now. Only when all Asian countries military are build up enough to take on China. Then USA Fleet 7 announce it leaving the Pacific due to military budget cut.
China then will wage war on all Asian countries, the war will continue until USA see an opportunity, then USA fleet 7 will joint the war against China and take credit of the war just like WWII.

This is the only way for USA to take over Asia and force her policy to all Asia.

That's my theory

None of the war on SCS going to happen anytime soon, may be 10-15 years from now. Only when all Asian countries military are build up enough to take on China. Then USA Fleet 7 announce it leaving the Pacific due to military budget cut.
China then will wage war on all Asian countries, the war will continue until USA see an opportunity, then USA fleet 7 will joint the war against China and take credit of the war just like WWII.

This is the only way for USA to take over Asia and force her policy to all Asia.

That's my theory

Buddy,

We already impose our policy to Asia as we speak. We've practically contained the Chinese to her territorial waters, lmfao.

I mean, come on. Over 4 decades ago we were bombing the hell out of the Viets. Now, they're courting our favor.

:coffee:

And China, which was colonized by western powers and divided into multiple spheres of interests, should watch its own rhetoric before that very wish comes true. Sometimes, wishes don't come true to your own liking.

It won't dare do anything because the Sharks of the USN 7th Fleet roam the waters of Western Pacific. The Taiwanese and the Filipinos are under our influence. Within 4-6 weeks, both Taipei and Manila have already agreed to cease further clashes.

Taiwan, because she is smart, won't dare cut her own lifeline. The Philippines, as well, know how to listen to her American Daddy.

You mean Shanghai and Hong Kong. Those territories were ceded in the late 19th to early 20th century. China was never colonized by anyone. The only foreign power that even came close to conquering 50% of China was Japan. Western powers were not strong enough, sorry buddy.. get your history right.

If you consider the MOngols a foreign power, then maybe, but eventually Mongols were homogenized by the Han culture and language, as have the Man Chus.

Also, you keep talking about the 7th fleet as though it is invincible. Don't be so confident. the fleet doesn't have enough patriot missiles to defend against the Chinese missiles, and it doesn't have enough planes, even adding all the planes from Japan and PH and Korea you won't have enough to engage in a war of attrition with China. And, don't forget the nukes. The day China gets carved up again would be the day the world ends, buddy. you talk about strategy as though you are playing a computer game. It's not a game. In the next WW, there won't be any earth left.

Lastly, your strategy is grossly deficient. U.S.' ties in Asia are only limited to economic interests, and that can be easily compromised if U.S. economy continues the lackluster path. And, don't forget China is the biggest creditor. If China wants to get nasty, the world economy will collapse, leaving all the western countries bankrupt, and the only countries that can afford a military are those with assets. Also, Taiwan will not stand idle while other nations invade China, unless there is something in it for them. That is why China wants Taiwan back, b/c not only will that open the gateway into the Pacific for China, it will also multiply its strength militarily, economically, and intellectually.

Why is America so interested in containing China, yet, they stray into foreign waters.

I would love it when a small nation sinks a couple of American ships.

Also, I think Russia should stand up against American ignorance and jingoism, and I blame it on the Republicans.

Why is America so interested in containing China, yet, they stray into foreign waters.

I would love it when a small nation sinks a couple of American ships.

Also, I think Russia should stand up against American ignorance and jingoism, and I blame it on the Republicans.

Irag has before the 1st Gulf War, using a Silkworm missile.

It's not the U.S., it's only USAhawk785, aka Dr. Death. U.S. couldn't afford to police any region, let alone engage in a conflict in East Asia. Stability there is on thin ice, and it's all up to China whether it wants to be aggressive or passive. Why do you think Obama invited Xi to Rancho Mirage? U.S. wants to be on China's good side, cuz it knows how much power China wields, economically and militarily. Even Japan is now nervous, clamoring for nukes and stealth technology.

BAsed on the current situation, given how fast China has advanced in the last 30 years, it would be inconceivable that any single country has the audacity to wage war on China now, or even 30 years from now. Forget about the 7th fleet. Maybe except stupid PH and Japan who thinks US will back them up, come hell or high water. US is not gonna sacrifice its sons and daughters, and crash its economy in the process, over stupid squabbles over a few islands. No American will stand for that.

Within 5 years, Japan will use all the T-bills it holds as a bargaining chip to get permission from U.S. to revitalize it's military to counter China's rising influence in the region. Given all the bad blood between the two countries and political systems, Japan has no choice. Taiwan is an unknown factor b/c it's politically polarized and uncertain. It will stay on the sideline unless a president with balls and brains who can lead the country and steer clear of dangers, while repatriating all the talents from the world and rebuild its military, so it can stop buying junk from the U.S. PH will stay a doormat for the U.S. soldiers. 1.53 billion over 5 years? what a joke.

Spoken like a true idiot who doesn't know anything about the history of Taiwan.

As I've said before, I'm not Hokkien, Hakka, and don't have aboriginal blood. I am mainlander.

That said, your insults against the above mentioned peoples are really stupid and intolerable.

The first Hokkien and Hakka settlers in Taiwan battled and fought against the European Dutch colonialist entity on Taiwan and expelled them in 1662 at Fort Zeelandia. They dealt one of the beginning blows of the resistance against western colonization.

The Spanish in the Philippines were so afraid of Zheng Chenggong's army on Taiwan after the Dutch were defeated, that they withdrew their soldiers who were fighting the Muslim Moros in the south.

As for the aboriginals, they attacked and slaughtered entire crews of Japanese and American sailors. The Japanese and Americans both launched military expeditions to fight the aboriginals after American and Japanese ships were ambushed and their crews were killed.

Look up the Rover Incident, Formosa Expedition of 1867, Mudan Incident of 1871, and Japanese invasion of Taiwan of 1874.

During the Sino French war, both Hakka, aboriginal and mainlanders fought against and humiliated the French army during the Keelung Campaign. The French were cornered at Keelung and failed to conquer Taiwan as they planned. They has to withdraw as part of the terms ending the war.

After the First Sino Japanese War, Taiwan refused to accede to the Japanese. The Taiwanese declared the Republic of Formosa to keep Taiwan out of Japanese hands and proclaimed that the Republic was loyal to the Qing dynasty. The Japanese had to launch another invasion in 1895 and fight against Hakka and Hokkien militia to take ov the island.

In the Tapani Incident in 1915, Hokkien, Hakka and Aboriginals rebelled against the Japanese and stormed Japanese police stations. Over 1,000 died in the revolt and 135 Taiwanese rebels were executed by the Japanese colonial government after the revolt was put down,

In the Wushe Incident of 1930, Taiwanese aboriginals of the Seediq tribe under Mona Rudao revolted against the Japanese colonizers. They only targeted Japanese people for killing and avoided killing Hokkien Han people. The revolt was brutally crushed by the Japanese.

All of your insults are dishonoring both the Han (hokkien and hakka) and Aboriginal Taiwanese who fought against the Dutch, Americans, Japanese, and French imperialists.

did YOU fight the dutch? the angloamericans? the nopponzi? or even the fino macacas? noooooooooo.

i am talking about YOU who willingly sacrifice your dignity to purchase angloamerican protection from mainland china. it is YOU, not necessarily your ancestors, who prefer assrape by angloameircans to a union with true blood chinese. it is YOU who are shameless and with no pride. it is YOU who deserve the worst abuse at angloamerican, nipponzi and fino hands, and i delight at such abuses.

what chinese ancestors did to achieve glory in dewan has nothing to do with you debazi. if i had sons behaving like you lot, even if their blood be pure, i would have snuffed them all because you debazi are sheer disgrace to your ancestral lineage and blood.

did YOU fight the dutch? the angloamericans? the nopponzi? or even the fino macacas? noooooooooo.

i am talking about YOU who willingly sacrifice your dignity to purchase angloamerican protection from mainland china. it is YOU, not necessarily your ancestors, who prefer assrape by angloameircans to a union with true blood chinese. it is YOU who are shameless and with no pride. it is YOU who deserve the worst abuse at angloamerican, nipponzi and fino hands, and i delight at such abuses.

what chinese ancestors did to achieve glory in dewan has nothing to do with you debazi. if i had sons behaving like you lot, even if their blood be pure, i would have snuffed them all because you debazi are sheer disgrace to your ancestral lineage and blood.

Whats this bullshit about pure blood? I already said I don't have any aboriginal blood, and it was the aboriginals wo defeated the American expedition on Taiwan and managed to kill an entire crew of American sailors.

Rover incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Formosa Expedition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was ABORIGINALS who killed and then hacked the heads off French soldiers in Taiwan to put on display at a market.

The island of Formosa, past and present: History, people, resources, and ... - James Wheeler Davidson - Google Books

ALL THREE of these rebellions against the Japanese involved aboriginals.

Beipu Uprising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tapani Incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wushe Incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't take any credit for these, because I'm not aboriginal, Hokkien or Hakka. I'm mainlander from Taiwan (外省人).

same with you. It's okay for you to make racist remarks about Chinese? but not when you are on receiving end?

it's okay, if you guys think life is cheaper than fish, then you can have your fish back. And, this was not the first incident. people who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. PH will someday become the colony of another country.. and U.S. can't do jack about it... you will see.

I think you forgot what century we are in if you believe in that b.s :omghaha:

Ignore him Wholegrain, one who does not understand what "blood is thicker than water" means is an extremist, I don't even think he is Chinese.

Keep up the good work on your researches.

Whats this bullshit about pure blood? I already said I don't have any aboriginal blood, and it was the aboriginals wo defeated the American expedition on Taiwan and managed to kill an entire crew of American sailors.

It was ABORIGINALS who killed and then hacked the heads off French soldiers in Taiwan to put on display at a market.

The island of Formosa, past and present: History, people, resources, and ... - James Wheeler Davidson - Google Books

I don't take any credit for these, because I'm not aboriginal, Hokkien or Hakka. I'm mainlander from Taiwan (外省人).

debazi who have their blood mixed with southasian macaca blood like to sleep on the achievement on dead macacas native to dewan. debazi who are ngasangning - like you, ingrate @Wholegrain - like to sleep on the achievement of glorious chinese forebears.

one thing that unites halfbred debazi and ingrate ngasangning like you is that all living debazi are cowards and liars and lowly creatures who sell out their (half/quarter) chinese blood in order to purchase security from enemies of the chinese race. you lots are all despicable racial traitors who deserve the most horrifying fate at chinese hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
debazi who have their blood mixed with southasian macaca blood like to sleep on the achievement on dead macacas native to dewan. debazi who are ngasangning - like you, ingrate @Wholegrain - like to sleep on the achievement of glorious chinese forebears.

one thing that unites halfbred debazi and ingrate ngasangning like you is that all living debazi are cowards and liars and lowly creatures who sell out their (half/quarter) chinese blood in order to purchase security from enemies of the chinese race. you lots are all despicable racial traitors who deserve the most horrifying fate at chinese hands.

You gotta serious mental issue. Americans are not the enemy of China. You are. Mao is, Carl Marx is. China = ROC, PROC's forbearer, father of CCP. You are not even qualified as a "pure blood" as the blood of a low-life bandit coarse through your veins. You should go back to the cave of Yunnan and hide there like Mao did when KMT fought off the Japs. Communist = robbers / bandits who robbed from the rich using dumb laborers like you. You are probably a four-eye recluse living in a small apartment and jacks off to a picture of Mao's wife, wearing the same glasses as yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy,

We already impose our policy to Asia as we speak. We've practically contained the Chinese to her territorial waters, lmfao.

I mean, come on. Over 4 decades ago we were bombing the hell out of the Viets. Now, they're courting our favor.

:coffee:
Those policy was back in the 70s, 80s, 90s are outdated, China are challenging US policy in Asia as of now. Some US policy are enforced on Asian but not to an extend like Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Philippine, Thailand, and Taiwan. US needed to create an more favorable policy to other Asia nations that are not fully on board with US. In some cases US needed to alter her policy in favor to her old allies like Japan, and S. Korea.

Bombing Vietnam did not help US any, China threaten to take over SCS that cause Vietnam policy to work in US favor.

Save your breath brother, he is just a false flagging troll.

You gotta serious mental issue. Americans are not the enemy of China. You are. Mao is, Carl Marx is. China = ROC, PROC's forbearer, father of CCP. You are not even qualified as a "pure blood" as the blood of a low-life bandit coarse through your veins. You should go back to the cave of Yunnan and hide there like Mao did when KMT fought off the Japs. Communist = robbers / bandits who robbed from the rich using dumb laborers like you. You are probably a four-eye recluse living in a small apartment and jacks off to a picture of Mao's wife, wearing the same glasses as yours.

Remember when spear wielding aboriginals took you down a peg? :cheesy:

The more America stays in Japan, the more resentment it breeds among Japanese right wingers to America. Its amazing how little Americans know about the way anti Americanism works in Japan, and assume that because all right wing Japanese politicians are anti China that they love America- they hate America through their teeth because America's presence makes them look weak and humiliated servants. And I don't meant just resent, they HATE the American presence.

The Japan That Can Say No - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its as if you amazingly assumed all those Japanese militarists who were all spared the death penalty after WW2 just suddenly evaporated or mysteriously became pro America. They didn't, they always hated you and viewed themselves as superior. They want to be the imperialists and dominate other nations and invade them like America is doing now, and put Japanese military bases in other asian countries.

Do you know why Japan has no nuclear weapons? Because America doesn't allow it, it doesn't allow south korea or the Philippines to have them either. In fact, America would have preferred Britian and France not to have their own nukes as well if they could control it. Those Japanese who want to rearm hate, hate, hate westerners dominating them and want to challenge American imperialism with their own imperialism. If Japan gets nukes, it will be a rival to American dominance in the region - Japan would just replace America as the Philippines or Vietnam's imperialist master.

It will be very fortunate if Japan rearms because it would not make strategic a difference to China - right now, China faces American nuclear deterrence, military bases, soldiers and missles in the region - if replaced by Japanese rearment, the Japanese would simply replace the same American nuke deterrent, soldiers, fleets and missles with their own soldiers, fleets and missles. However, it WILL be bad for America - for the reasons I stated above regarding the true feelings of the Japanese militarists towards America.

There is no threat of Japan taking over China today because it is not the same as seventy years ago. Now China has nuclear tipped ICBMs if Japan ever tries to land soldiers on mainland China.

Back
Top Bottom