What's new

Taiwan affairs

Of course you will, you don't even have other chance:p:

I'm a fully up set with your troll on PDF, when you claimed that youre Hakaka in origin. Hakka people is Jew in Asia, but you don't understand it

There is trap made by Jew from USA. you could ask your selves why western media made noisy about oil reserves in SCS before USA withdrawal army from Vietnam ?

let idiot Chinese jump in idiot dispute. Jews from USA know well that this dispute will going for ever.

Its a good reason to USA turn back to Asia.

Ok, turn back to topic, Taiwan is trap for Chinese too. It will going on not depend on idea of Chinese in both side of Taiwan strait.

I'm a fully up set with your troll on PDF, when you claimed that youre Hakaka in origin. Hakka people is Jew in Asia, but you don't understand it

There is trap made by Jew from USA. you could ask your selves why western media made noisy about oil reserves in SCS before USA withdrawal army from Vietnam ?

let idiot Chinese jump in idiot dispute. Jews from USA know well that this dispute will going for ever.

Its a good reason to USA turn back to Asia.

Ok, turn back to topic, Taiwan is trap for Chinese too. It will going on not depend on idea of Chinese in both side of Taiwan strait.

Understand what. Why should I care if Hakka is called "Jew in Asia" or maybe "Jaw in watermelon"~ :lol:

You forget about PRC's Cultural Revolution?
You know that Communist that worshiped by PRC is not Chinese thing too?

Cultural Rev was a devastating occasion
A lot of our folks was humuliated and died because of it. A lot of arts n cultural aritfacts, literature etc were destroyed
This is one of the major mistakes that was made by Mao
Invasion and the thread of foreign power have done more damages to us
If China is ruled by KMT or other parties, China in not in one piece now by and large.  

Nicholas Iquan Gaspard (aka 郑一官 aka 郑芝龙1604–1661), grandfather of Taiwan
This man was a
  1. Linguist and Portuguese to Chinese translator
  2. businessman
  3. Catholic
  4. Pirate
  5. Father of 1st King of Taiwan, Koxinga (郑成功)
  6. Admiral of Ming Dynasty
  7. Marquess of Qing Dynasty
  8. Defeated Dutch in Battle of Liaoluo Bay, the largest naval warfare between China and white man before Opium War
  9. A Quanzhou native like Lux the Veritas

Zheng was born in Nan'an, Fujian. He left home as a teenager, jumping aboard a merchant ship. Zheng went to Macau where his mother's brother lived (his uncle). He was baptized as a Catholic in Macau, receiving the Christian name Nicholas Iquan Gaspard.

Pirate and Admiral

His uncle asked him to take some cargo Nagasaki, Japan, where he met a rich old Min man named Li Dan, also known as "Captain China", who became his mentor and possible homosexual lover. Li Dan had close ties with the Europeans and he arranged for Zheng to work as an interpreter for the Dutch (Zheng spoke Portuguese which the Dutch could also speak). In 1622, when Dutch forces took over the Pescadores archipelago off the Taiwan Strait, Li Dan sent Zheng to the Pescadores to work with the Dutch as a translator in peace negotiations. Before leaving Japan he met and married a local woman named Tagawa Matsu. He impregnated her with Zheng Chenggong (Koxinga), leaving Japan before she gave birth in 1624. After Li died in 1623, Zheng acquired his fleet of ships.

After joining the Ming navy, Zheng and his wife resettled on an island off the coast of Fujian, where he operated a large armed pirate fleet of over 800 ships along the coast from Japan to Vietnam.

He was appointed by the Chinese Imperial family as "Admiral of the Coastal Seas". In this capacity he defeated an alliance of Dutch East India Company vessels and junks under renegade Shibazhi pirate Liu Xiang (劉香) on October 22, 1633 in the Battle of Liaoluo Bay.

Ending

In 1646, Zheng decided to defect to the Manchus leaving the passes of Zhejiang unguarded, allowing Manchu forces to capture Fuzhou. As a result of the Manchu victory, Zheng was greatly rewarded and retired very wealthy. However, he would later be executed by the Qing government in 1661, as a result of his son's (Koxinga) continued resistance against the Qing regime.

Nicholas Iquans gave his son a large fleet of navy. His son conquer Taiwan by kicking the Dutch out. Without his son's Koxinga (郑成功), Taiwan will be white man land.

Without conquering Taiwan, Koxinga will be just another pirate like Wang Zhi or Xu Hai. The conquest of Taiwan make Koxinga a great hero in the history of China.

There is one clown here who keep ranting I never been Taiwan but in fact I have close relatives there.Just visited Taiwan and below is a reputable magazine front cover. It paint a gloomy scenario if Taiwan ever open herself towards China.

China want to buy Taiwanese
  1. companies
  2. real estate
  3. asset
  4. people's heart
If one day, China buy TSMC...etc

WP_0004871.jpg

World Minnan people unite.

One thing I feel relief in Taiwan is few years back, Taiwanese/Minnan seems to be endangered. Today, Taiwanese/Minnan shows glimmers of hope. 100 years later in status quo remain unchanged, a new "Taiwanese race" will be born.

There is one clown here who keep ranting I never been Taiwan but in fact I have close relatives there.Just visited Taiwan and below is a reputable magazine front cover. It paint a gloomy scenario if Taiwan ever open herself towards China.

China want to buy Taiwanese
  1. companies
  2. real estate
  3. asset
  4. people's heart
If one day, China buy TSMC...etc

View attachment 27772

World Minnan people unite.

One thing I feel relief in Taiwan is few years back, Taiwanese/Minnan seems to be endangered. Today, Taiwanese/Minnan shows glimmers of hope. 100 years later in status quo remain unchanged, a new "Taiwanese race" will be born.
You are not Taiwanese you are some mixed Chinese Malay who is confused about his heritage.

There is no such thing as Taiwanese race,Taiwanese DNA is forms a cluster with Fujianese.

I have a ROC passport and you don't,Hokkien supremacy is a minority platform not a majority one.

You are not Taiwanese you are some mixed Chinese Malay who is confused about his heritage.

There is no such thing as Taiwanese race,Taiwanese DNA is forms a cluster with Fujianese.

I have a ROC passport and you don't,Hokkien supremacy is a minority platform not a majority one.

The Formosan are Malay also. haha... So I am back home.

The Formosan are Malay also. haha... So I am back home.
Taiwanese Han such as me don't even look close to a Malaysian.

We look no different from Fujianese.

Your theory about Fujianese being Siniczed Malays is nothing more than nonsense.

Taiwanese Aborigines =/= Malaysians.

Top Taiwan entertainer 陈升 Chen Sheng spoken against closer integration with China.

台歌手:等大陆人上厕所会关门时再谈统一 - 万维读者网

我们不要赚这么多的钱
We dont want so much monies

“陆客真的不要再来了,我们真的要牺牲我们的生活品质吗?有人说不签服贸会被边缘化。我想问的是,难道我们还不够边缘化吗?服贸让我们把自己的角色看清楚,我虽然没站出来特别发声,但如果你问我,我会告诉你,我反服贸
PRC please do not come to Taiwan, I am anti closer economic integration with PRC.

等大陆人上厕所会关门时再谈统一
Taiwan will talk about unification once PRC know how to shit in closet.

Similar to many "oversea" Chinese Chen Sheng is good in Chinese culture. His classic "One Night in Beijing" is deem as a masterpiece and many see it as a ****.

ff8191a7c5c102d.jpg

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) yesterday said it has prepared stickers with the slogan “I am Taiwanese” to give to Taiwanese businesses in Vietnam to help them differentiate themselves from Chinese nationals amid the latest wave of anti-Chinese sentiment in the country.

Bilingual “I am Taiwanese” sticker sent to help locals: MOFA - The China Post

Taiwan officially state they dont agree with China statement that They two are one China.
to Taiwanese, they feel shame because what PRC did to other countries caused raising hate to Chinese race globally

Top Taiwan entertainer 陈升 Chen Sheng spoken against closer integration with China.

台歌手:等大陆人上厕所会关门时再谈统一 - 万维读者网

我们不要赚这么多的钱
We dont want so much monies

“陆客真的不要再来了,我们真的要牺牲我们的生活品质吗?有人说不签服贸会被边缘化。我想问的是,难道我们还不够边缘化吗?服贸让我们把自己的角色看清楚,我虽然没站出来特别发声,但如果你问我,我会告诉你,我反服贸
PRC please do not come to Taiwan, I am anti closer economic integration with PRC.

等大陆人上厕所会关门时再谈统一
Taiwan will talk about unification once PRC know how to shit in closet.

Similar to many "oversea" Chinese Chen Sheng is good in Chinese culture. His classic "One Night in Beijing" is deem as a masterpiece and many see it as a ****.

Who? :rofl:

Now some pro-independence Taiwanese propose the concept of "Greater China"

United Daily News: Shih Ming-teh's Greater One China proposal | Cross-Strait Affairs | FOCUS TAIWAN - CNA ENGLISH NEWS

Seven political figures led by former Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) Chairman Shih Ming-teh put forward a Greater One China concept in Taipei Tuesday, in the hope that it would help different political groups across the Taiwan Strait get around their political differences and move forward.

According to the proposal, the Greater One China is an expanded version of the current one-China concept, comprising both the People's Republic of China in Beijing and the Republic of China in Taiwan. Each side has its own sovereignty, which however overlaps with the other, and both are connected by the Greater One China concept, the proposal states.

Now some pro-independence Taiwanese propose the concept of "Greater China"

United Daily News: Shih Ming-teh's Greater One China proposal | Cross-Strait Affairs | FOCUS TAIWAN - CNA ENGLISH NEWS

Seven political figures led by former Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) Chairman Shih Ming-teh put forward a Greater One China concept in Taipei Tuesday, in the hope that it would help different political groups across the Taiwan Strait get around their political differences and move forward.

According to the proposal, the Greater One China is an expanded version of the current one-China concept, comprising both the People's Republic of China in Beijing and the Republic of China in Taiwan. Each side has its own sovereignty, which however overlaps with the other, and both are connected by the Greater One China concept, the proposal states.

Great China like Great Britain: England, Australia, New seland, USA etc. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom