What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

I do hope you remember where the election commission came out with this remark that it was a clerical mistake when Imran pointed that the number of votes casted in constituency more than the total number registered. Sadka jaoon aisi masamooyat per.
As I said, had PTI furnished the "proofs", there wouldn't have been any one to deny the claim...but the reality is that PTI has become famous for making hallow claims.

BqvPwrZCEAAV__b.jpg

@Hyperion for you

Is that Korma?
Can you also post picture of Benazir and this governor Punjab Sarwar... Both are also mureed of Tahir ul qadri .

Like i said - look around and ask the taste from people who are enjoying Mullah led revolution.

Bahe jan agar ap itne achay ho tu ap a jao na....mullah ko gali par apne gaud main konsay amal chupa kr betay ho k gharoor kr rahay ho....bus btain krwa lo...chalo ghalat sahi kuch na kuch kr tu raha ha....buzdalon ki tarha Kabhe PML(N) aur PTI k talway tu nae chaat raha......aur bahe jan......mjhe mullah se pyar nae...but kia ye mulllah hamare he bahe aur behne nae....jab madaris main in loogon ke ache tarbeyat nae ho rahe thee tu hum sab kahan mar gae thay....khandan main sab se nalaiq bachay ko hafiz banane wale koum hain hum....phr jab wohi low iq wala hamain larwata ha tu use galian....tu pehlay galati kyun ki the....same is for political parties....

725462-MAINPICTURE-1403506768-180-640x480.jpg

Above pic, theres a seat to his right side. this pic has seat to left. Wah, qadri booked 2 business class. He's coming pak sexond time na? hehe jk

emirates has seat as 2-2-2

Oh please...... mein inn kay kachay chittay say wakif hoon........ they burned alive their own relatives....... I also know Qadri personally since 1990's.......... saray kay saray eik jaisay hain.............. maggar, Nawaz jaisa Zia aur ISI ka haram ka pilla kabhi paida nahin hua.

You know him since 90. does seem to be knowing all shades of Pakistan. as u r a senior fellow. I wanna ask why do we all maligning TUQ without any solid reason? above all we gotta ask to oneself whether we need a change or not? how could we bring change to our political corrupt system? how cud we end this injustice? Pakistan is immensely blessed by Allah with natural resources. how cud we start the journey of progress? 65 years since independence where we are standing compare to other countries? poor getting poorer and riches getting richer. don't we know all these facts? yet we r maligning who stood up with conviction for a noble cause as if the current repetitive family politician are like innocent cow? what better they have brought for this country over the years. corruption everywhere, corruption even in elections? we gotta feel the transparency and sincerity reflected by his single spoken word. gotta throw the label of any party/ any particular school of thought rather rather think wioth open mind as a true sincere patriot. To hell with his past which all sound baseless, we gotta live in present otherwise MARK MY WORDS "This Nation would continue to suffer & will fall back 50 years minimum".

Bahe jan agar ap itne achay ho tu ap a jao na....mullah ko gali par apne gaud main konsay amal chupa kr betay ho k gharoor kr rahay ho....bus btain krwa lo...chalo ghalat sahi kuch na kuch kr tu raha ha....buzdalon ki tarha Kabhe PML(N) aur PTI k talway tu nae chaat raha......aur bahe jan......mjhe mullah se pyar nae...but kia ye mulllah hamare he bahe aur behne nae....jab madaris main in loogon ke ache tarbeyat nae ho rahe thee tu hum sab kahan mar gae thay....khandan main sab se nalaiq bachay ko hafiz banane wale koum hain hum....phr jab wohi low iq wala hamain larwata ha tu use galian....tu pehlay galati kyun ki the....same is for political parties....

What this lecture have to do with the post you quoted?

PAT showed real awami support... Mobile service was banned, Blockage everywhere,, Whole night there were clashes in every meter ,,, But they were in good numbers and still managed to reach Islamabad and Lahore airport....
This is just welcome.... .... I never saw this type of Love with their Quaid.. ......

You know him since 90. does seem to be knowing all shades of Pakistan. as u r a senior fellow. I wanna ask why do we all maligning TUQ without any solid reason? above all we gotta ask to oneself whether we need a change or not? how could we bring change to our political corrupt system? how cud we end this injustice? Pakistan is immensely blessed by Allah with natural resources. how cud we start the journey of progress? 65 years since independence where we are standing compare to other countries? poor getting poorer and riches getting richer. don't we know all these facts? yet we r maligning who stood up with conviction for a noble cause as if the current repetitive family politician are like innocent cow? what better they have brought for this country over the years. corruption everywhere, corruption even in elections? we gotta feel the transparency and sincerity reflected by his single spoken word. gotta throw the label of any party/ any particular school of thought rather rather think wioth open mind as a true sincere patriot. To hell with his past which all sound baseless, we gotta live in present otherwise MARK MY WORDS "This Nation would continue to suffer & will fall back 50 years minimum".
In last 50 years we have seen the worse than today......:alcoholic:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom