What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

i dont get it

some one (apparently stated religious and "alaama") who surrenders himself to a non muslim country wants to attain power in a muslim country and rule it ????

and the Muslims support him ???

oh the irony !!!!!

I can only imagine what a person who has no self respect would bring to this country

screw politics !!!!!!!!

I WANT ARMY !!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with your point about posters and pictures in the background. I swear during those elections in Ontario all you could see were boards with name of party and name of candidate. This is the beauty of democracy. In Pakistan whether its family politics or non family they are all the same. PPP with feudal background put Bhuttos everywhere, PML-N puts shahbaz sharif in every development project, MQM puts big a$$ face of Altaf with quote 'father of nation' comparing him with Jinnah and PTI places Imran Khan in the middle with Jinnah on his left and Iqbal on his right.
Thanks. Current leader have to improve Pakistan, be an example themselves than dragging Jinnah into everything.

Does TUQ also do this Jinnah stuff? Ot he has raheel shariff pic in background?:laughcry:

Destablizing country?

Nawaz family mafia is looting destroying plunging this poor nation along with Bhutto Family mafia.

Yet you support a FAMILY-RULE in Pakistan. Shame on you and your hypocrisy!

What about your illustrious leader TUQ sons running the PAT!!! isn't that family rule or that is called democracy, i wonder. TUQ has built his whole empire from chanda and zakats and yet you are blaming others?

LOL...

Giving examples of BANGLADESH AND INDIA? wow! its kinda like you giving examples of fucking africa to console yourself about pathetic performance of Pakistan.

Bush's of U.S are a political family...NOT political-family-rulers of U.S.

There is a difference...hell of a difference.

believe me, if U.S was ruled by family like Pakistan..U.S would have been as shitty as Pakistan.

Family-mafia ruling isn't fruitful to Pakistan though. Have been proven for many times over now

India is the largest democracy in the world. Maybe you don't like to think that way but the whole world calls it

Think what you want with Bush. Bottom line they were elected. In Pakistan regardless of people's verdict opposition parties practice politics of hate, dharnas, and violence. To be in democratic system you have to respect the votes and expect to be in parliment

Pakistan Army is the last hope in this country. We always proud our Army.
Everyone knows the reality. everyone knows what is truth and lie.
are we blind? or have we lost our senses? or our blood has turned white?
People were brutally killed in Lahore Incident.
We all know they were peaceful.
Among the Marytrs were Women.
who fired on those victims?... we all know this.
so Punjab govt and police are the real terrorist & killers.
there is no point to proof Govt high corruption which is denting the image our beloved country, with this terrorist mentality.
Sir,save Dr. Tahir-ul Qadri otherwise our country would fall back 50 years.
How can Terrorist become protector? No way.
I request as a patriotic citizen of this beloved country, please its time for the action.
look at other countries ....progressing globally. after all when will we progress?
we all need change of the corrupt system. and prevail transparency in govt affairs. so dat Nobel and educated people can serve.

A major can initiate coup. Doesn't have to be super high rank.

Look colonel gadafii

In pakistan two departments are needed for coups. ISI and the 111 brigade. You need their support. Its hard to imagine a non star officer initiating a coup.

In pakistan two departments are needed for coups. ISI and the 111 brigade. You need their support. Its hard to imagine a non star officer initiating a coup.
If people are on streets, anyone can initate a coup! Could be a general, could be anyone, as long as he got support

And yet the same biased people let you open dozens of threads daily about how a screw has been placed and tested in a project that would generate 2 MW electricity and create millions of jobs. If mods were strict about rules, they would make you post in ONE sticky thread about economy or energy and not have you run amok with threads based on routine news.

I've looked at the deleted thread. It was much worse than this one. It was basically an anti-TuQ troll thread. There was hardly any post worth much.

It was not jungibaz.

People you need to think a little before criticizing mods. You need to focus on the quality of your posts and not quality of moderation. First things first.

I see plenty of pml n and mqm bashing in political section of this forum noora leage ; slave of nawaz..terrorist nawaz ..patwari etc So anti-Pml n and ppp and mqm and others political party is allowed. Rules should be same for everyone ..no?

I see plenty of pml n and mqm bashing in political section of this forum So anti-Pml n and ppp and mqm and others political party is allowed. Rules should be same for everyone ..no?
Make seperate thread. I already got warning that i'll be banned because I spoke of mod abuse.
They'll give you warning too

Totally unnecessary drama created by Nawaz due to arrogance and tajurba-kar team.. created a mountain out of a mole.

Looks like he is agree now to get out from plane under his personal security Dawn news

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom