What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Pakistan can't win anything till they resolve these issues

1. Emotional issues. Taking pressure and all that
2. Batting that not only scores fast but is also consistent
3. Physical fitness. Shaheen Afridi got injured after bowling 2 overs. This is unacceptable
Joint injuries are weird.

Young speed guns with a young captain played Semi-final and then the final in consecutive years... fought well till the last ball - 🇵🇰🤟

No local cricketing +10yrs, No foreign team visit +10yrs, No bilateral series at home, going through a difficult phase, Low revenue & budget, many complexities, politics and hurdles… despite all that, Pak did great in all the tournaments...

Thanks to Mathew Hayden. He always available for Pak whenever we needed him. The confidence, self-belief, and trust you’ve transferred and given to these young guns are commendable. You transformed our 🦅 into a fighting force that makes such 130-140ish hell for the opponents.

Our bowling is the number one in the world & Shaheen and raouf were fantastic .I personally think Pakistan were just about on top when Shahern got injured and think we would’ve won if he continued on .
Naseem Shah was average
Muhammad Wasim jnr is rubbish , an all rounder seriously he bats like an 11 he is poor
He’s mediocre with the ball and he’s batting is horrible just wild closed eye slogs .England targeted him & it’s where the game was lost .
We’ve never replaced Razzaq .

Shaheens injury cost us this game it was there for the taking .

Englands Adil Rasheed celebrating wildly in front of the Pakistani players like a monkey left a bad taste seemed he enjoyed rubbing it in . Looked like a proper cheerleading coon .
Token criteria filler wouldn’t even get into the Pakistani bowling attack .

The batsmen will ask themselves...did we really play. Men in green will always regret this loss. The bowlers were amazing. But they will always remember this loss.
For me their spirit overall was excellent although the batters need a fucking right roasting in the changing room. Rizwan was unlucky but babar...yiu can't play adil rasheed...come on. Harris what the hell man.

The batsmen will ask themselves...did we really play. Men in green will always regret this loss. The bowlers were amazing. But they will always remember this loss.
For me their spirit overall was excellent although the batters need a fucking right roasting in the changing room. Rizwan was unlucky but babar...yiu can't play adil rasheed...come on. Harris what the hell man.
Pakistani batsmen are chosen for their performance in net practice. They have zero confidence in the field. Most of them play like it is their first time.

If a soldier is good with weapons and no courage to face the enemy, he is useless. If a soldier is courageous but can't use weapons, he too is useless. A soldier needs to have both.

So did Pakistan lose?

So sad.
Not really...

I advice you to look up the meaning of 'sad' prior to making comments - for your own good.

Against all odds, we made it to the Finals. How far up the ladder did ya'll get, huh. That is sad.

Its sad
, that with all the IPL you clowns play - for two years running you've lost games by 10 Wickets, coincidently against both Finalist in this years World Cup.

Its sad, that with all money BCCI has, they still couldn't buy your Billion+ nation a Cup.

Look at your population. Look at your Economy & still lil' ol' Pakistan (still) gives you nitemares at all ends.

If all that wasn't sad - i'd be pathetic.

langda khan.jpg

Buddyboy, this is [PDF], not
***.jpg
. With your name having 'khan', you won't even get by the Registration at your own Defence Forum. Now unless you're a fake 'Khan', like the rest India has - you may get a pass.

Either way, that's sad.

This is [PDF], bring your A-Game or get run.

Sharma Ji

You do look nice in a pink sari. You couldnt hide the anti Pakistan agenda you have obsessively engraved on your little brown butt cheeks?
You are now probably busy reincarnating one of your other IDs because the obsessive is deep.

On topic

Wasnt really a surprise to see the Indians in the crowd celebrating for the English team (which of course contained 2 Pakistan originated players) - have got a team that couldnt take 1 wicket against England and got a shafting - and now they support the shafter? The irony is top level!

An Indian came up to me in a Pakistani restaurant yesterday asking for recommendations. Said he was a Muslim-revert and commiserated on the World Cup L. Said he gets annoyed when his fellow Indian Muslims support Pakistan cricket team 😂

I said it doesn’t really matter bro we are all one Ummah divided by borders, you can support whoever you want to and his friends are probably just teasing him. Of course, behind a flag there is an ideology that you may be for or against but there are 🇮🇳 Muslims who have a right to love where they came from. We cannot allow flags and borders to cause division in our Ummah

Back
Top Bottom