What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Yes we just not good enough to beat the rest of the world team , are there any actual English in there team .

At least all the uncle Toms and coconuts will be happy
@waz you happy bro 😅

Again it’s Overseas Pak showing who are the superior Pakistanis.. 😋

44 Dot balls, England had a bowling master class

Only an Exceptional Bowling from Pakistan can turn tides and I mean exceptional
It is bowlers vs bowlers today

Yes we just not good enough to beat the rest of the world team , are there any actual English in there team .

At least all the uncle Toms and coconuts will be happy
I disagree with this, we have thrashed top class teams even recently.

It's just we don't have consistency and also the tendency to just collapse. It seems whenever we bat first our players just look confused, maybe sub-par planning or perhaps the nerves get to them. There is confidence in our bowling but not batting.

Our strategy is too bowling dependent. We need to bring some confidence to our batting line-up and bring some destructive batters.

Pakistan should have played with extra spinner today
we have two spinners, target is too low. untill pacers put pressure and take some wickets in the beginning, we won't be in the game, let's see.

1668333070221.png

Rain is our 12th player and is yet to come..... We will win.

I disagree with this, we have thrashed top class teams even recently.

It's just we don't have consistency and also the tendency to just collapse. It seems whenever we bat first our players just look confused, maybe sub-par planning or perhaps the nerves get to them. There is confidence in our bowling but not batting.

Our strategy is too bowling dependent. We need to bring some confidence to our batting line-up and bring some destructive batters.

Yes but we are now playing a team who’ve had the pick of the crop of the worlds talent
Is there any actually English in there team ?

But oh well bring in the test series in Pakistan

It is a pitch where the batsmen could have focused on 2-3s for bulk of the scoring.

150-160 would have been achievable if they didn’t lose their way in 16-20 overs.

Would need a gigantic effort from the bowlers. English batting line up is a formidable one.

6 overs and you will know.

On Paper we have our best bowlers

Shaheen + Wasim + Nassim + Haris Rauf

I am glad Nassim is playing

137 to defend

Yes but we are now playing a team who’ve had the pick of the crop of the worlds talent
Is there any actually English in there team ?

But oh well bring in the test series in Pakistan
Credit to England though, it's literally a destructive all-round team, destructive batting and destructive bowling...

Our batting has no confidence

Bajwa madarchod go get Shaheen's DHA plot papers ready for when he lands in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom