What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
How many years did they delayed the project? Indeed delayed you had to started the project hou have might now see some results:-). Now bs anymore and go for the china....

Exactly, and that is most likely plan. Taking ToT and licenses to own our own indie system in the future.

So going with the Chinese doesn't mean that we will not have our own system, it actually means 'the opposite' :)

Using the Chinese FD2000 as a "stand alone system" will solve the problem with NATO; but what is the probability that Turkey and Turkish companies may be sanctioned by the US for dealing with the China Precision Machinery Import-Export Corporation(CPMIEC)?

Using the Chinese FD2000 as a "stand alone system" will solve the problem with NATO; but what is the probability that Turkey and Turkish companies may be sanctioned by the US for dealing with the China Precision Machinery Import-Export Corporation(CPMIEC)?
Which turkish company will be sanctioned then? The 'country' is the buyer here.

Which turkish company will be sanctioned then? The 'country' is the buyer here.

There was talk of repercussions for any company that co-operated with CPMIEC. ie Partnerships with related Turkish companies would cease and future partnership work would be jeopardized because CPMIEC is a US sanctioned company.

There was talk of repercussions for any company that co-operated with CPMIEC. ie Partnerships with related Turkish companies would cease and future partnership work would be jeopardized because CPMIEC is a US sanctioned company.
I know about the matter, that is why I asked which turkish company would be sanctioned.

They cannot sanction the whole country afterall..

@Hakan

Dude i made a mistake... I thought you are asking which one will be the resut that's why i chose FD-2000... For me the best option is ASELSAN-ROKETSAN HİSAR-U for sure... Can you change it ?

I know about the matter, that is why I asked which turkish company would be sanctioned.

They can however sanction any Turkish company that acts as local subcontractor.........

Aselsan/Roketsan???

Use as an excuse to( for example);

1.Stop selling engines for T129?
2. not sell F35B to Turkey
etc

Last edited:
They can however sanction any Turkish company that acts as local subcontractor.........
Yeah Ik, that was the statement afterall, right?

And I asked which of our companies act as subcontractor.

Aselsan/Roketsan???

Use as an excuse to( for example);

1.Stop selling engines for T129?
2. not F35B to Turkey
etc
It would not be sanctioning some turkish firms, you are here talking about 'sanctioning the country'.

@Hakan

Dude i made a mistake... I thought you are asking which one will be the resut that's why i chose FD-2000... For me the best option is ASELSAN-ROKETSAN HİSAR-U for sure... Can you change it ?
You can change it by clicking "Change Your Vote".

It would not be sanctioning some turkish firms, you are here talking about 'sanctioning the country'.

Maybe I didn't make it clear, sorry.
- I mentioned Aselsan/Roketsan in post # 998.........:-)

Aselsan and Roketsan has nothing to do with T-129's engine.

I know, but they have everything to do with T-Loramids.

First part of my post was meant to show how they could sanction Turkish companies and the second part was supposed to show how they might choose to sanction Turkey.

My post #992 -

Sorry for the confusion

Why would there be a sanction? There are no limitations (either from Brussels or Washington) imposed on Ankara regarding which system it should choose, despite NATO's indignation at the decision to purchase these missiles.

Back
Top Bottom