What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
@cabatli_53 :D

Fresh news...

Çin'li CPMIE C firmasıyla müzakereleri sürdürülen uzun menzilli füze projesi, 'teknoloji transferi' konusunda tıkandı. Olumlu sonuç alınamazsa ihale tamamen iptal edilerek yeni bir süreç başlatılacak

Hükümet iptal kartını açacak - Ekonomi Haberleri

TALİMAT VERİLDİ

Kaynaklar, firmalarla yürütülen müzakerelerin olumlu sonuçlanmaması ihtimalini göz önüne alarak hükümetin, ihalenin tamamen iptalini değerlendirdiğini ve bu yönde ikinci bir çalışma başlattığını belirtiyor. Bununla ilgili savunma sanayisi bürokrasisine çalışma talimatı verildiği öğrenildi. Eğer uzun menzilli füze ihalesinde Türkiye'nin teknoloji transferi konusundaki kesin şartları yerine gelmezse hükümet yeni kartını açacak ve ihaleyi iptal edecek. Bu kararını "Ürün satın almaktan vazgeçtim. Ortak üretim yapmayacağım. Kendim üreteceğim" açıklamasıyla gerekçelendirecek.

I added red part, i think writer wrote it wrong i think it should be like this >>> 'yapMAYacağım'... Or maybe it is really 'ortak üretim yapacağım' & this means we will make technology transfer only or something like that...

BTW i read this last part after previous part i talked about...

ORTAK ÜRETİM KARTI

Uzun menzilli füze ihalesi iptal edilirse, farklı ülke ve şirketlerle Türkiye'de ortak üretim seçeneği gündeme gelecek. Bu takdirde yeni bir ihale sürecine girilmesi gerekmiyor. Hükümet, ortak üretim seçeneğiyle hem teknoloji transferi hem de fiyat konusundaki şartlarını sorunsuz bir şekilde yerine getirmeyi hedefliyor. Kaynaklar, ihalenin iptali halinde uzun menzilli füze projesinde gecikme yaşanabileceğini, bu yüzden bu hamlenin en son seçenek olduğunu belirtiyor. Ancak teknoloji transferi 'olmazsa olmaz' olduğu için iptal seçeneği de masada olacak.

I think it seems Hisar-U is on the way...

1.gif
2.jpg

Last edited:

Fresh news...

Çin'li CPMIE C firmasıyla müzakereleri sürdürülen uzun menzilli füze projesi, 'teknoloji transferi' konusunda tıkandı. Olumlu sonuç alınamazsa ihale tamamen iptal edilerek yeni bir süreç başlatılacak

TALİMAT VERİLDİ

Kaynaklar, firmalarla yürütülen müzakerelerin olumlu sonuçlanmaması ihtimalini göz önüne alarak hükümetin, ihalenin tamamen iptalini değerlendirdiğini ve bu yönde ikinci bir çalışma başlattığını belirtiyor. Bununla ilgili savunma sanayisi bürokrasisine çalışma talimatı verildiği öğrenildi. Eğer uzun menzilli füze ihalesinde Türkiye'nin teknoloji transferi konusundaki kesin şartları yerine gelmezse hükümet yeni kartını açacak ve ihaleyi iptal edecek. Bu kararını "Ürün satın almaktan vazgeçtim. Ortak üretim yapmayacağım. Kendim üreteceğim" açıklamasıyla gerekçelendirecek.

I added red part, i think writer wrote it wrong i think it should be like this >>> 'yapMAYacağım'... Or maybe it is really 'ortak üretim yapacağım' & this means we will make technology transfer only or something like that...

ORTAK ÜRETİM KARTI

Uzun menzilli füze ihalesi iptal edilirse, farklı ülke ve şirketlerle Türkiye'de ortak üretim seçeneği gündeme gelecek. Bu takdirde yeni bir ihale sürecine girilmesi gerekmiyor. Hükümet, ortak üretim seçeneğiyle hem teknoloji transferi hem de fiyat konusundaki şartlarını sorunsuz bir şekilde yerine getirmeyi hedefliyor. Kaynaklar, ihalenin iptali halinde uzun menzilli füze projesinde gecikme yaşanabileceğini, bu yüzden bu hamlenin en son seçenek olduğunu belirtiyor. Ancak teknoloji transferi 'olmazsa olmaz' olduğu için iptal seçeneği de masada olacak.

View attachment 197820 View attachment 197821

English summary.

Talks with Chinese CPMIEC is on deadlock because of the Transfer of Technology. If TOT of the missile will remain as a issue. Government will cancel the whole tender and missile will be produced by indigenous companies.

Fresh news...

TALİMAT VERİLDİ

ORTAK ÜRETİM KARTI

Always countless problems..

Niye caymışki çinliler teknoloji transferinden bi anda?

Fresh news...

TALİMAT VERİLDİ

ORTAK ÜRETİM KARTI

Bro, The source tells If Chinese institute didn't transfer what we requested, The desicion will be on deadlock and It is going to shift talks proceeding 2nd winner institute. In this circumstances, Such a reason just serve politic maneouvrings to either strenhten own hands on technology bargain or finding an excuse to cancel tender that NATO/USA objected. Otherwise, Everybody knows that The quantity of technology China is going to give to us, will not certainly be given by other two so Raising reason for deadlock is meaningless.

Bro, The source tells If Chinese institute didn't transfer what we requested, The desicion will be on deadlock and It is going to shift talks proceeding 2nd winner institute. In this circumstances, Such a reason just serve politic maneouvrings to either strenhten own hands on technology bargain or finding an excuse to cancel tender that NATO/USA objected. Otherwise, Everybody knows that The quantity of technology China is going to give to us, will not certainly be given by other two so Raising reason for deadlock is not meaningful.

Can something like this happen ?

"China didn't give the technology transfer we want"

Pass ASTER and skip it quickly...

"ASTER doesn't give us the tech. we want"

Same application for Patriot and then CANCELing the tender...

SSM underlines tech. transfer is the most important thing in this tender...

1.JPG

Anyway... We turned into a parrot by saying this but... Let's wait and see...

Can something like this happen ?

"China didn't give the technology transfer we want"

Pass ASTER and skip it quickly...

"ASTER doesn't give us the tech. we want"

Same application for Patriot and then CANCELing the tender...

SSM underlines tech. transfer is the most important thing in this tender...

View attachment 198178

Anyway... We turned into a parrot by saying this but... Let's wait and see...

The reason of selection of Chinese firm was to offer more technology on lower price. If requested technology is not agreed with China, Meeting with others to receive more technology in similar price is unpossible... If It is a technology acquisition project, China is a right direction so I think the talks are over details that takes times While stalling off others... We will see...

Last edited:
The reason of selection of Chinese firm was to offer more technology on lower price. If requested technology is not agreed with China, Meeting with others to receive more technology in similar price is unpossible...

So other then chinese will be eleminated automatically because of their worse offers then chinese ? :D

Last edited:
Looks Like China Made It...But Not Confirmed By Turkey

Chinese missile sale to Turkey confirmed
Peng YiningChina Daily/Asia News NetworkThursday, Mar 19, 2015

20150319_china2_ANN.jpg

China Central Television (CCTV) aired a footage showing Chinese military's drills with its newly-developed FD-2000 air defense missle system.

China confirmed an agreement to sell the HQ-9 air defence missile system to Turkey on Tuesday, during the Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace exhibition in Malaysia.

A representative of China National Precision Machinery Import & Export Corporation said it was well-known that the Chinese FD-2000 system, a HQ-9 model for export, was chosen for the contract with Turkey in 2013.

The representative said in an interview with China Central Television that the FD-2000 is one of the most important products the corporation brought to the LIMA, Asia's largest defence and security exhibition.

Besides the FD-2000, Chinese military industry businesses also brought the F-22P frigate and LPD dock landing ship to the exhibition.

When Turkey chose the China National Precision Machinery Import & Export Corporation to co-produce a US$4 billion (S$5.51 billion) long-range air and missile defence system in September 2013, China sold air defence weapons to a NATO member for the first time.

According to a report from CCTV's website, the winning Chinese FD-2000 system beat the US Patriot, the Russian S-400 and the French-Italian Eurosam Samp-T.

Turkish analysts said their choice of a Chinese firm was for technological reasons as well as cost effectiveness. The contract enables Turkey to have its own long-range missile defence system for the first time, according to CCTV.

After Turkey announced the decision to award the contract to China on Sept 26, NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said a few days later that he expected Turkey to choose a system that was compatible with those of other allies, according to the Xinhua News Agency.

The United States expressed serious concerns to Turkey, saying the Chinese missile defence system would not work with NATO systems, Xinhua reported.

Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying expressed hope that the parties involved will view the normal military trade between China and Turkey in an objective light and not politicize standard commercial competition.

The Chinese government has all along adopted a prudent and responsible attitude toward military trade co-operation with foreign countries, she said.

Chinese missile sale to Turkey confirmed, AsiaOne Asia News

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2015-03/19/content_19850713.htm

Türkiye'ye füze savunma sistemini Çin de doğruladı - Milliyet Haber

Türkiye'ye füze savunma sistemini Çin de doğruladı | Ntv.com.tr

Last edited:
China Made It

Chinese missile sale to Turkey confirmed
Peng YiningChina Daily/Asia News NetworkThursday, Mar 19, 2015
20150319_china2_ANN.jpg
20150319_china2_ANN.jpg

China Central Television (CCTV) aired a footage showing Chinese military's drills with its newly-developed FD-2000 air defense missle system.
1 4 0 0 0
Print

China confirmed an agreement to sell the HQ-9 air defence missile system to Turkey on Tuesday, during the Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace exhibition in Malaysia.

A representative of China National Precision Machinery Import & Export Corporation said it was well-known that the Chinese FD-2000 system, a HQ-9 model for export, was chosen for the contract with Turkey in 2013.

The representative said in an interview with China Central Television that the FD-2000 is one of the most important products the corporation brought to the LIMA, Asia's largest defence and security exhibition.

Besides the FD-2000, Chinese military industry businesses also brought the F-22P frigate and LPD dock landing ship to the exhibition.

When Turkey chose the China National Precision Machinery Import & Export Corporation to co-produce a US$4 billion (S$5.51 billion) long-range air and missile defence system in September 2013, China sold air defence weapons to a NATO member for the first time.

According to a report from CCTV's website, the winning Chinese FD-2000 system beat the US Patriot, the Russian S-400 and the French-Italian Eurosam Samp-T.

Turkish analysts said their choice of a Chinese firm was for technological reasons as well as cost effectiveness. The contract enables Turkey to have its own long-range missile defence system for the first time, according to CCTV.

After Turkey announced the decision to award the contract to China on Sept 26, NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said a few days later that he expected Turkey to choose a system that was compatible with those of other allies, according to the Xinhua News Agency.

The United States expressed serious concerns to Turkey, saying the Chinese missile defence system would not work with NATO systems, Xinhua reported.

Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying expressed hope that the parties involved will view the normal military trade between China and Turkey in an objective light and not politicize standard commercial competition.

The Chinese government has all along adopted a prudent and responsible attitude toward military trade co-operation with foreign countries, she said.

Become a fan on Facebook

Türkiye'ye füze savunma sistemini Çin de doğruladı - Milliyet Haber

Türkiye'ye füze savunma sistemini Çin de doğruladı | Ntv.com.tr

After this news i saw another news from china. In this news they say we didn't say such a thing... But i don't remember where did i read it...

After this news i saw another news from china. In this news they say we didn't say such a thing... But i don't remember where did i read it...
Please accept the decision. Turkey buy HQ-9 and even foreign minister of China comfirm it.

It will be a system more superior offer by aster and patriot. The HQ-9 AESA is one of the best in the world.

Please accept the decision. Turkey buy HQ-9 and even foreign minister of China comfirm it.

It will be a system more superior offer by aster and patriot. The HQ-9 AESA is one of the best in the world.

Our officials didn't make final decision yet... News talkung about first announcement of the tender. China announced to be 1st one for negotiations... These news are all about that... I repeat there is no final decision yet...

You misunderstood what he posted.
There are two reports,one confirming it and one denying,he wants to know if its true.
He just wants to know if yes or no,so do i.

Back
Top Bottom